Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 06:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pursuing some gold
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-17-2013, 08:59 AM

Crimson Deadly appears behind Mr. XWF who seems to be admiring his cock, the camera is positioned to show his chest and up. He picks up a folding steel chair and smacks Mr. XWF over the head, who falls onto his back... Crimson Deadly then decides to take the chair again and hit his OTHER head for good measure.

Pin please :D

Italic, change a to i and n to i
[Image: siggy1.png]
W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
1. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 18/02/13 - 19/02/13
2. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 20/02/13 - 21/02/13
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-18-2013, 01:27 AM

Admin does a cartwheel onto the scene and wonders why Mr. XWF is just laying around getting pinned. Has he caught Cyren's lay around and get pinned disease?

Admin: This is interesting... Well, let's get this over with!

Admin drops to make the count!

...THREE!!!

Admin picks up the belt and wonders why there is cum on it, but figures it's not his problem and tosses it right to Crimson Deadly who backs up and lets it smack on the ground with a thud as some of the cum drops bounces off the belt. What the hell does Mr. XWF do to his titles? This isn't the first time this has happened...

New Champ: Crimson Deadly

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-18-2013, 12:57 PM

Mr. XWF kicks out even tho he isn't the champin

Mr. XWF has sex with a fly on the wall and then sucks 20 dicks. Ok ok no he don't suck no dicks he ain't a fruidy booty haha

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-18-2013, 01:16 PM

(02-18-2013, 12:57 PM)Mr. XWF Said: Mr. XWF kicks out even tho he isn't the champin

Mr. XWF has sex with a fly on the wall and then sucks 20 dicks. Ok ok no he don't suck no dicks he ain't a fruidy booty haha

And the pins in his signature;

Mr. XWF Said:MrXwF I'm divorced baby! I'm free! Who wants to hook upinthis weekend? Dpinks and Rock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!

And in the phrase above his avatar...

Mr. XWF Said:THAT BOY NIPH THE BIG OL' DICK!!!!!!!!!!

Crimson Deadly then proceeds to kick Mr. XWF in the balls and then kicks him in the face as he's bent over.

Italic, change a to i and n to i
[Image: siggy1.png]
W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
1. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 18/02/13 - 19/02/13
2. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 20/02/13 - 21/02/13
Hate Post Like Post