Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 02:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Luca Arzegotti Show Ep. One: "First Impressions"
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-08-2013, 06:02 PM

OOC: Going a different route this way entirely, writing it like a television show script and all. Hope it comes out good, enjoy (hopefully)! Fun fact: I started writing this RP before the other one I already posted, but the chronology would be all kinds of fucked up had I posted them in order, lol.

Let's hear it for the theme song!

The theme fades out, and the scene opens to the sound of glass shattering against a tile floor. Fading in from a shade of off-white, you as a viewer are instantaneously greeted to shot of the exterior of a dingy, run down bar. The camera zooms into the door, and then the scene magically teleports to the counter, a single lightbulb hanging from the ceiling casting an amber shade on everything in camera shot. Standing at the bar, leaning on the counter, is none other than Luca Arzegotti, looking down at a glass of scotch that rests inches away.

Luca Arzegotti: Hey girl, how're you?

He reaches for the glass right as the camera shakily pans over to a woman sitting in the seat adjacent to the one Luca's standing next to. She looks his way, rolling her eyes before turning attention back to her own drink. He inches closer to her, glass still in hand.

Luca: C'mon, no need to be like that!

Woman: Oh, really? There's no need?

Luca: Isn't that what i just said?

She rolls her eyes again and sighs.

Woman: Who are you and what do you want?

He tilts his head to the side and smirks.

Luca: I'm surprised you don't recognize me already! Come on, take a good, long look.

Woman: Nope. Not ringin' any bells.

Luca: Ouch! That's frankly a shock, if I do say so myself.

Woman: Is that so? Then who are you, and why should I know you?

Luca: Arzegotti, Luca Arzegotti. Professional wrestler extraordinaire and the type of guy who does the whole James Bond style of introducing himself. And you are?

Woman: Not interested.

Luca takes another sip of his drink while the woman taps her fingers on the counter of the bar. A look of revelation flashes across her face, and she immediately turns back to him.

Woman: Wait, Luca Arzegotti? That's what you said, right?

Luca, who was looking through her, at yet another woman three seats down, snaps back into reality and finishes his glass.

Luca: Yeah. I thought you didn't know who I was, what makes you care now?

Woman: It's just that, my stepsister is really into the whole wrestling shit, and if I remember right, you're like her favorite.

Luca: Is that so? Well, you probably have cause to be concerned for her well being in the immediate future. I'm not exactly the most solid of a role model...

Woman: What's the worse you could possibly have done, mister celebrity?

Luca: You want the full list?

Woman: Would knowing any of it implicate me as an accessory?

Luca: Probably.

Woman: Then no. Anyway, do you think I could get an autograph for her?

The bartender comes over to where the two are sitting and takes Luca's glass off the counter. He fills it and slides it back over to the man, who catches it before it comes to a stop.

Luca: Depends, if I do, will you at least tell me your name?

Woman: with a sigh Sure, I guess...

Luca places the glass to his lips, then downs the entirety of the drink in one gulp.

Woman: Rebecca Hanson.

Luca: Wait, what?

Rebecca: Something wrong?

Luca backs away from the bar for a second, eyes widened. Rebecca hops out of her seat, and faces him. The smirk on his face subsides, and he begins to rub his chin with his thumb and index finger.

Rebecca: Seriously, you're kinda freaking me out. What's wrong?

Looking to have regained at least some of his composure, Luca begins to laugh, placing his hand on Rebecca's shoulder settling down and looking into her eyes with a dead serious expression.

Luca: Shit, nothing's wrong. Not yet, that is. Tell me, what's your sister's name?

Rebecca: Natalie.

Luca: Of course it is, how old is she?

Rebecca: Fourteen, what do you mean by "of course it is"?

Luca: Holy shit.

Rebecca: What?! What is it?

Luca: One more question; did you at any point ever go by "Becca"?

Rebecca: Well yeah, but I don't see how that's important.

Luca: My my, Miss Hanson, you've become quite the looker.

She takes a step back, head tilted slightly to the side. Her jaw drops open, and she scans Luca's face, trying to find some semblance of similarity to anything. She raises her hand, one finger sticking out from an otherwise curled fist, which she used to jab him in the chest.

Rebecca: Who the fuck are you?

Luca doesn't answer, instead he stares off into space, silently imploring her to figure out the mystery on her own.

Rebecca: Let me ask that again; who the fuck are you?!

She slaps Luca across the face, he still doesn't respond to her and stares directly at the same place he was before the slap.

Luca: Come on, you don't remember me? What would Natalya say?

Rebecca: Oh my, God...

Luca: It's on the tip of your tongue! What is it?

Rebecca: Luka Heiman?

A look of disgust flashes across Luca's face.

Luca: Finally! I thought you'd never figure it out! I guess a simple autograph would be nowhere near enough.

Rebecca: What're you saying?

Luca: What? Is it a crime to want to see my sister?

She opens her mouth to retort, before ultimately deciding to not say anything at all. Walking back over to the chair she was sitting in, she grabs her coat from the back of the seat and puts it on. Meanwhile, Luca walks up to the counter and slides a fifty dollar bill to the man behind the bar.

Bartender: You have a good night, and don't get into any trouble! I don't know if we'll be able to stay open if you die!

The bartender and Luca share a laugh at the comment, before the sound of Rebecca tapping her feet behind the latter force him to turn around and begin the walk to the door.

Luca: To think...

Rebecca: To think what?

Luca: That all I came in here for was a few drinks and a one night stand.

Rebecca: Glad you never lost that charm...

Luca pushes open the door, and both of them exit the building, walking into the night toward the flashing headlights on Rebecca's car. The scene then fades to black with the shot of them getting into the vehicle with the last sound before the first string of commercials being one of the engine coming to life amidst a sea of silence.

End Act 1: Commencing Act 2 in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Action. Now, you might be wondering how the fuck Luca Arzegotti is narrating his own involvement in some shitty over dramatized soap opera, and that concern would be pretty valid...

If I gave a single fuck about answering questions. All you need to know is that this isn't some "shitty, over dramatized soap opera" in the sense that most are used to; this is my life. Well, a rather dry spot of it, no explosions or gunfights or at the very least, long winded exchanges of snark. I simply hired someone with a camera to follow me around, somehow hidden, out of the way of the people I'm around at this point in time.

Now, why is the question I'm sure a lot of you are asking. Easy. Because if I'm going to face beat Griffin MacAlister again, I'm going to switch things up on him. I'm going to do exactly what he, his girl, and Sebastian Duke have been doing for the past while, and exactly what his girl has been doing since she stepped through the damn doors.

I'm making sure everyone in this federation knows all about my personal life. Not just that I do drugs and then come in high to squash the competition set before me on any given week. No no, there's got to be more than that to the very polarizing figure known as Luca Arzegotti.

There is. Hell, this might even give Griffin some ammo to fire at me because anything he could say about me would just make him look worse, seeing as how he lost to me not even a month ago. Oh, Griffy. I just know that loss is eating away at you.

Alas, I'm getting off topic for now.

With that, let's return you, the viewer, back to the real Act 2.

Act 2!

The scene officially opens to the sight of the same car, Rebecca's, pulling into the driveway of a large, white house. The headlights power off, and the engine dies out. Both the driver's side and passenger's side doors open and out step Rebecca and Luca, respectively.

Rebecca: She should be asleep by now, I don't know if you'll be able to talk to her tonight.

Luca: I think once she sees me, sleep will be the absolute last thing on her mind.

Rebecca: Touche.

The pair shut their respective doors before Rebecca leads the way across the path that led from the driveway to the front door. Sorting through the keychain, she finally finds the right one and slides it into the lock. Unlocking the door, she pushes it open and walks into the house, closely followed by Luca. Upon entering, the sound of a television coming from behind a door down the hall a ways can be heard.

Rebecca: Well, I'll be damned.

Luca: Called it.

Rebecca: Whatever.

They walk down the hallway, toward the source of the noise. Upon reaching the door, they're greeted by a sign written in notebook paper and taped to the front reading "STAY OUT!" (yes, every capital letter was necessary). Luca knocks on the door, then steps away, waiting for a response.

Voice/Natalya: Can't you read the sign?

Shaking his head, Luca pushes the door open and steps inside. The only source of light comes from the television that he steps between. Unidentifiable posters line the wall, shrouded by Luca's shadow, casting off the light from the TV. Sitting on a bed in the front left corner of the room is an adolescent girl - Natalya/Natalie, looking straight at Luca's stomach.

Natalie: Ugh, I guess you can't hear either-

She looks up and sees exactly who she's talking to, and stops mid sentence.

Luca: Oh no, by all means continue.

Natalie: LUCA! (Once more, the capitals are seriously very necessary). Oh my god!

Luca: You miss me?

We leave this scene momentarily to focus on the interior of an armored car parked in the street across the road from the front door the house that Luca's currently in. Five people are currently crammed into the back area of the vehicle, seated in a circle, stare at a map of the premises laid across the floor.

Aaron Goldblum: Well, we're here. Does anyone have a plan for how we're going to deal with this?

Roman: We could split up into teams, one go through the front door the others 'round back, all that good stereotypical shit.

Archie Lawson: Plans? We go through the front door and fuck shit up! It's Luca Arzegotti, even if, and that's a big if mind you, he knows that we're here for him, he's going to be way too strung out on whatever drug he's doing this time to even notice what's going on. We burst in, grab him, and go on our way. No risk. He's not dumb enough to fight five guys alone.

Aaron: What if he isn't alone?

Archie: In that house? All I can tell is that it's filled with civilians.

Roman: Which is all the more reason to proceed with caution! We don't need him getting wild and hurting someone in that building!

Archie: He knows the score. He isn't going to do that. I doubt he's even armed.

Roman: But what if?

Archie: If nothing. He's a fucking druggie, but he ain't the type to put innocents in danger.

Aaron: He is the type of person to throw others under the bus. We know that much. What makes you think that he won't do it to these people?

Archie: Nothing. I just say we give it a shot. I know he won't, I just know it.

Aaron: Yeah newbie, I don't quite believe that. Anyone with a plan that doesn't totally suck?

Roman: As I was saying, we split up into teams. One team goes round front, the other round back, and we catch him before he suspects a thing. Put him in custody before he even gets the chance to react.

Aaron: It'll have to work.

Aaron points to Roman and one of the other, unnamed men.

Aaron: You two: Roman and Heidelmann. You're team one. Go around the front. Lawson and I will take the back. Lopez?

Lopez: Yes, sir?

Aaron: Don't mess anything up while we're gone.

Lopez: No promises.

Heidelmann pushes open the double doors and hops out of the car, followed by the other three. Lopez stays put, unmoving from his spot in the circle. He sighs, looking down at his watch.

Lopez: I fucking hate all of them.

To be continued. Same Luca time, same Luca channel.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Andrew Morrison (12-09-2013), Dr. Zero (12-13-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (12-09-2013), Hunter Payne (12-08-2013), Liz Hathaway (12-08-2013), Theo Pryce (12-08-2013)