Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Coming Home (RP 1)
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-17-2013, 08:34 AM

[Image: 7081272763_03ddf31b12_z.jpg]

The scene opens up in the Sheffield City Centre, you can see the typical red English buses driving in the background as well as trams taking the public to their destination. The camera pans around and suddenly a wrestling gym comes into view. The camera begins moving towards the front door and enters. Inside is a typical professional wrestling ring as well as weights and other forms of target practice laced throughout the room. Crimson Deadly is seen in the back kicking a rather large punching bag, specifically built for kicking. The camera approaches him as his trainer suddenly speaks out.

[Image: boxing_gym_4558.jpg]

Mr. Mitchell: “Oreyt mate, I think it’s abaht time we called it a day. Great effort, saw some class things from ya.”

Crimson, without noticing the camera, moves through a door into a form of locker room from the small glimpse of inside. The camera pans around the building one more time as two rookies have taken to sparring in the ring. One man seems to be a technical wrestler while the other a speed, the technical wrestler blocking the speeds moves and placing him into submissions while the speed uses his flexible body to escape from submissions and dodge moves. The camera turns from the ring and looks to enter the locker room.

The door opens up and as we’re taken inside, Crimson has his jeans on and is just pulling a shirt over the top of his head. He turns to see who came in and after seeing the camera man, a small smirk creeps across his face before he turns back to his stuff. He begins packing his bag and zips it up when finished. Getting up from his seat and turning towards the camera.

Crimson Deadly: “So, it’s come to the point where I’m not safe from these cameras half way across the world… But I have to say, I do have a lot running through my mind. This coming Wednesday on Warfare you will see a whole new Crimson Deadly. After being pitted against two other rising competitors in XWF and a chance to qualify for a #1 Contenders fatal four way match, you can bet the only thing my mind can accept is the thought of victory. I came here to train, freshen up and hopefully gain a few advising words from my mentor, Mr. Mitchell.

“But, let’s keep to the task at hand, I face Scotty Mac and Prophecy this week. Scotty Mac is a new comer who competed and within 15 seconds, was the winner. Prophecy has not made any real waves as of yet and I’m looking forward to seeing his talent. The catch is I have to pin both men in order to win, I’m not sure whether that means it’s an elimination match or if I have to physically pin them both at the same time… But I know one thing for sure… There’s no way I’m letting an opportunity like this escape from my grasp easily.

“Prophecy, you better be ready to walk into hell this Wednesday. The match has been set to X-treme rules and in any situation, the ability to use weapons with the addition of Crimson Deadly is a fact that in all honest can only guarantee somebody will be bleeding like a stuffed pig. Then there’s Scotty Mac… A large and gay man that thinks he’s all that… Supposedly, he isn’t going to use a weapon because he feels that he’s a weapon himself... Cut the crap Scotty, if I came at you with a steel chair and you refused to use one, I’d have you laid out in seconds. I can see you’re here to rise to the top much like I am, but you aren’t going to get there if you don’t take advantage of the things given to you. I’m going to be using all the weapons I can find and, though I’m not sure about Prophecy, I’d expect him to do the same.

“Weigh up your chances without weapons… I might not be a big high flyer but once a ladder comes into play, I could use it on you in more than a thousand ways. That’s why I love ladders much like my partner, the red cobra. Such a versatile piece of steel… If I get my hands on one of those you can bet I’m gonna be laying waste to all who get in my way… Personally I feel sorry for these guys, Prophecy doesn’t know what XWF is going to bring him and, despite his partners wishes, Scotty Mac is gunna come home in a wheel chair…"

Crimson Deadly leaves the locker room after picking up his bag and starts walking towards the door that the camera man previously walked through to get in the gym, until one of the guys in the ring spot him and call his name.

Technical Wrestler: “Hey Crimson, why don’t you get in this ring so I can show you and everybody you work with that I’m the man they want. I bet I could beat you and hardly break a sweat.”

Crimson Deadly looks over towards the ring and just stands there, eyeing the man who’s calling him out, he looks over towards the speed wrestler and then back towards the technical wrestler…

Crimson Deadly: “Your request for me to get in the ring with you is only a way to embarrass yourself. I don’t think I have to point to the last episode of Warfare to prove myself… You’re a new guy here, I’ve already earned my stripes… But just so you don’t make the mistake against the wrong guy, how’s about this, I’ll take both of you on, and Mr. Mitchell can be the official.”

The speed wrestler looks lost for words, you can almost see that he doesn’t want to be a part of this by the look on his face. But before he can say anything, the technical wrestler blurts out;

Technical Wrestler: “You’re on! I could have done it on my own but having him on my side as well? You must be looking for a beat down.”

Crimson Deadly drops his bag on the floor and scales the ring apron, making a quick entry into the ring. Crimson Deadly’s mentor Mr. Mitchell approaches the ring with a concerned look on his face but still gets into the ring, he turns towards Crimson before he signals for the bell on the wall to be rung.

Mr. Mitchell: “Crimson, don’t ya think this is a bit much? You 'ave a really important match comin' up, you don’t need to risk gettin' 'urt agenst these lads.”

Crimson Deadly: “Don’t worry about me Mitch, you of all people should know what I’m capable of, this will be a walk in the park.”

Crimson Deadly readies himself as the camera looks on, Mr. Mitchell shakes his head and sighs before calling for the bell. Almost instantly, the technical wrestler speeds towards Crimson in an attempt to catch him off guard but Crimson sidesteps, the technical wrestler bounces off the ropes as Crimson quickly moves into position and picks him up, turning him around for a huge SPINEBUSTER! Crimson gets back up and looks at the speed wrestler, motioning for him to come get some, who charges at Crimson, Crimson tries to clothesline him, but his opponent grabs his arm and swings around, hooking his other arm with his legs and brings him down and hits a Crucifix manoeuvre. Crimson Deadly rolls backwards and gets back on his feet, looking at the speed wrestler in shock. He pays too much attention as the technical wrestler grabs him from behind, the speed wrestler jumps up for a dropkick but Crimson ducks, instead he hit the technical wrestler straight in the jaw who collapses to the floor and rolls out of the ring.

Crimson Deadly quickly gets back up to find the speed wrestler is running towards him for a clothesline, Crimson Deadly ducks and grabs the triceps of his opponent, lifting him back to back in a cross position, before sending him into the air and hooking his neck, doing a sit down manoeuvre so his back is strewn across his shoulder. The speed wrestler bounces off Crimson’s shoulders and crashes onto the ground, clutching his back in a lot of pain. The technical wrestler is now back on his feet and tries to catch Crimson off guard but is hit in the gut, before being set up for a pedigree type move and lifted upside down. Crimson then proceeds to fall forwards as his opponents head and body crash onto the mat with a large thud. Crimson then proceeds to get both of his opponents next to each other and holds his hands on each of their chests… Mr. Mitchell gets down onto the mat.

1!

2!

3!

Crimson Deadly gets up and Mr. Mitchell raises his hand with a smile. Crimson then shakes his mentors hand and leaves the ring, picks up his bag and heads for the door once more. Once outside, he turns back towards the camera and glares into the lens.

Crimson Deadly: “And it’s as easy as that. You claim to be the greatest and you claim to be tougher than you actually are, but your words mean nothing until you can show it in the ring time and time again. I’ve only wrestled on one night, but I managed to come out with two victories… Let’s see any of you do that so early on in your career.

“I will take you both down and pin you both in the middle of the XWF ring… The only thing you’re getting in the way of is my road towards legacy… And Crimson Deadly promises that by the time Warfare has finished this week, he’ll be one step closer to the United States Championship.”

Suddenly a man comes out of nowhere paying attention to his phone and walks directly into Crimson Deadly, who doesn’t budge, as though he was a brick wall. The man bounces off his side and looks towards him.

Random Guy: “Watch where you’re standing pal! People are tryna walk up an dahn this path, fancy standin abaht like this… Tekin piss mate.”

Crimson Deadly looks towards the man and glares at his face, with venom in his eyes. The man just stares back in shock and quickly walks past him without another word. Crimson Deadly lets out a little chuckle before looking back towards the camera.

Crimson Deadly: “Scotty, Prophecy… You’re headed straight into a world of pain, a thousand man army and the only thing you have is yourself. A full military and you’re just a civilian. If you choose not to use weapons I will personally make sure you regret that decision… I am a man with only one prize in mind, and that’s gold. I will not rest until I rise to the top of this federation and show unworthy punks such as yourself what it means to really make it in this business. Don’t like it? Tough s*bleep*, ‘cause I’m The Minions Master!

“AND BOOOY HAVE I GOT A TREAT FOR YOU!”

Crimson Deadly proceeds to turn around and walk down to the path, the camera follows his direction and keeps him in view, another man with a phone is walking up the path and Crimson Deadly walks straight into him, as he spills onto the floor and looks up at The Minions Master with an expression of both shock and disgust… The camera fades to black.

Italic, change a to i and n to i
[Image: siggy1.png]
W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
1. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 18/02/13 - 19/02/13
2. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 20/02/13 - 21/02/13
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Deadly's post:
(02-20-2013)