Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Changing Attitude?
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-07-2013, 10:58 AM

The scene opens up to Liz Hathaway, standing in her kitchen. She grabs the refrigerator handle and yanks it open as the handle slams into the wall. Liz grabs a Hot Pocket, takes it out of the wrapper and tosses it into the microwave. She presses “2:00” and the microwave stops. Two minutes pass and Liz takes the Hot Pocket out of the microwave and begins to eat it furiously.

Justin: Umm…. Are you okay?

Liz: Do I look like I’m okay, Justin? Please answer that fuckin’ question for me.

Kathryn: Hey, you didn’t have to be a bitch about it.

Liz: Well he didn’t have to ask that stupid ass question. Obviously I’m upset. You saw Lethal Lottery. You saw me get completely screwed. You saw what went down. Of course I’m upset. What do you think?

Justin: It’s okay, Kathryn. Don’t worry about it.

Kathryn: No no no, fuck that. Liz, you’ve been in a shitty mood for weeks now. Lethal Lottery was a week ago. So something’ must be up. What is it?

Liz: Don’t worry about it. I’m…. I’m cool.

Justin: No you’re not. Come on, Liz. We’re worried about you.

Liz snaps back.

Liz: Well don’t. I’m perfectly fine in handlin’ myself.

Justin: Really? Really? If you were perfectly fine in handlin’ yourself, you would’ve gotten out of jail on your own. You would’ve won your first match in XWF without the help of Phoenix Regal. You could take down the entire Black Circle if you were perfectly fine in handlin’ yourself.

Liz: I don’t need Smoke Man, LJ, Gilmour, Feder, Jesus, Zeus, Buddha, or Chuck Fuckin’ Norris to help me take down the Black Circle. I am independent. I don’t need anyone. You on the other hand need me. Both of you need me. Without me, you wouldn’t have a place to live. Hell without me, Justin, you’d still be a shitty police officer, and Kathryn; you’d still be a prisoner. I don’t need anyone.

Kathryn: Well if you feel that way, then maybe we should just leave.

Kathryn and Justin rise from the couch and walk towards the door.

Liz: No… don’t. I’m sorry guys. I’m just stressed. I’m in a Gauntlet for the Number One Contender Slot for the Television Championship at Monday Madness. I’m also in a match tomorrow against Former King Queen, John Madison. She’s no slacker, which is why she was the Queen for I believe eight months. I must be on my A+ Game from here on out. And I’ve been slackin’ as of late. Why I don’t know, but I do know that I will rebury John Madison in 600 feet of human feces.

Justin: THAT’S the Liz I know. Glad to have you back.

Liz: Ahh shut up, Justin.

Cole opens the front door, and steps into the tiny, over capacitated apartment.

Cole: Sup guys, what are we talkin’ about?

Liz: Periods.

Cole: Umm… that’s ….. That’s some strange shit, Liz. Justin, you’re talkin’ about periods too? Man, you’re a sick fucker.

Justin: No, no, no. I’m not talkin’ about…..

Liz: Oh Justin stop lyin’.

Kathryn: Yeah, we all know you have questions.

Cole: Man, you’re weird. Anyway, you guys want to go to the store with me? I need some smokes.

Kathryn and Justin get up and begin to walk toward the door.

Kathryn: You’re not comin’?

Liz: Na, I think I’m going to just hang ten here.

Justin: Suit ya self.

Liz: Pick me up some weed why you’re out there, why don’t ya.

They close the door, leaving’ Liz alone, with nothing but her thoughts. She sits on top of the counter, and swings her legs back and forth.

Liz: I will beat John Madison, I will beat John Madison. I don’t care if I have to shove my pussy to her pussy, and make her squirt in the middle of the ring. You got to make sacrifices.

Liz hops off the counter and begins to walk to her room. As soon as she places her hand on the doorknob, someone knocks on the door. She goes to open the door and you would not believe who stands on the other side, Jenna Silver.

Liz: Umm. Jenna. What are you doing’ here?

Jenna: I love you.

Liz: What?

Jenna leaps into Liz, wrapping her arms around her neck and planting her lips onto Liz’s. The scene fades to black as it shows Liz surprised by the sudden action.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Liz Hathaway's post:
Jenna Silver (12-07-2013), Theo Pryce (12-07-2013)