Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
JON BROWN CAN LICK MY TAINT PT 3
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-07-2013, 10:03 AM

WHORE

For those of you who are tuning in expecting me to have hot, passionate sex with Theo Pryce, Mr. Supernova, NAZI, and Luca Arzegotti, you have come to the wrong place.

The seduction will have to wait... for now.

I want to talk about disappointments.

I want to talk about Liz Hathaway.

Let's face it, this was Liz Hathaway's week to step up, and so far she has blown this opportunity. Here she has a once in a lifetime chance to go one-on-one with one of the all time greats and she pulls this shit.

Which is it gonna be Liz-- a no-show or a last minute promo? How weak do you wish to look in your main event match?

What was I thinking giving Liz Hathaway this opportunity? I should have known that Liz would let everyone down. She's probably sitting at home right now, on her hundredth take, trying to film a half decent promo.

I should have given this opportunity to John Black; now there's a man who works hard.

It's not that hard, Liz. You turn on the camera and you speak your mind even if you sound like the biggest moron on the planet. Do you think that sounding like a moron ever stopped Peter Gilmour?

Let's take a look at the Gilmour highlight reel from last week:

Quote:Peter Gilmour: "FUCK YOU! FUCK ALL OF YOU STUPID ASS MARKS out in the XWF Universe! You don't know me! All you know is what the others in this company have said about me."

"You say you're gonna bring ARMAGEDDON? Well, on Wednesday night, I'm going to bring HELL ON EARTH!"

"I got 2 college degrees and I know I got a 1 in 6 chance of retaining this belt."

"The only way you can beat me is if I'm dead and sadly YOU CAN'T KILL ME!"

"Payback's gonna be the new champion, he's so great, I wanna suck his dick.."

Look at Peter go, Liz. He's pretty good at being a moron, isn't he?

He's the biggest moron in the XWF, yet he is the reigning X-Treme Champion. This is the same guy who's responsible for the infamous Devil dong worshiping incident of 2012. The same guy who's responsible for "SHSNE" and the "TGST" Team Titles. And the same guy who let the entire locker room bully him until he broke down and got a tummy tuck.

Why do you, Michael Radio, Steve Davids, Wyatt Reynolds, and everyone else let Peter Gilmour walk around with the X-Treme Title, Liz? Isn't there a little bit of motivation inside of you to want to be a champion? I'm pretty sure that Peter is on his way to earning himself a United States Title shot.

Is it so hard to pin Gilmour in a match and hold a title for six weeks? You shitheads do realize that after six weeks you get one of those nifty 24/7 briefcases, right? I held my championship for over thirty weeks. Where the fuck is my briefcase? Shane owes me five of them at this point, give me my briefcases, Shane!

Why did I give this bitch a match? At this point, even Allison Green would have been more deserving of my time.

I don't have anything left to say other than thank you, Liz. Thank you for not even bothering this week. Thank you for putting less effort into your career than Peter Gilmour and Barney/Allison Green. Thank you for sparing me another one of your idiotic ramblings.

I'm cutting your head off in the St. George match, bitch.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Jenna Silver (12-07-2013), Liz Hathaway (12-07-2013), Theo Pryce (12-07-2013)