Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 09:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Administrator Announcement (Press conference concerning recent Warfare matters)
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2013, 10:03 PM

...ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ADMINISTRATOR NETWORK...

A pile of reporters stand in front of a podium awaiting the appearance of Warfare General Manager Wallace Witasick. The General manager requested a press release to reveal important announcements concerning Warfare and the enormous Fatal Four Way #1 Contender's match for the US Title on the 2/27/13 episode of Warfare. He is first greeted by Tyrone who nods to him before he takes the stand.

Wallace Witasick: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all Networks and connections. I am Wallace Witasick and I am here today to proudly announce that the Administrator Network has signed the first contestant for the #1 Contender's match. Warfare and the Administrator Network associates are currently working three deals with Warfare talent and have been able to finalize one of those deals tonight... XWF fans I give to you... The Angel of Darkness....

SEBASTIAN DUKE!

Sebastian Duke walks from behind the curtain and steps up to the podium. Raises the microphone stand to reach up and adjust to his height before he speaks...

Sebastian Duke: "At this time, I'd like to make one thing perfectly clear. Two and a half weeks ago, that title should have already been mine. We all know what happened that time. Don't we?"

Sebastian Duke turns his attention toward Tyrone momentarily before looking back towards the press.

Sebastian Duke: "This time, I hope that Wallace can keep his mindless drone of a lap dog on a leash! If he don't, I can't be held responsible for what I will do. That said, I'd like to take this opportunity to warn Angelus and Mark Flynn. Regardless of who holds that strap, in just a few weeks, it's coming home with its rightful owner. The Angel of freakin' Darkness, Sebastian Duke."

Duke, again looks in Tyrone's direction, who has come closer.

Sebastian Duke: "Son, you're already pickin' at the lock... You sure you want to open Pandoras Box? Once you open it, there ain't no stoppin' it!"

Tyrone comes at Duke and Duke topples the podium. Tyrone and Sebastian Duke stand face to face as Wallace Witasick tries to maintain order. Duke exits through the back and Witasick goes back to speaking again.

Wallace Witasick: Confirmation from two other Warfare talents is still under review before their names can be confirmed into this match. But??? That still leaves us with one more open spot???

The crowd looks around bewildered and anxious for his response to this statement.

Wallace Witasick: Well, I think it's only fitting that some of the rookies even get a chance to make a stand in this Four Way Massacre... Therefore, I am here to announce that the winner between the

Prophecy
vs
Crimson Deadly
vs.
Scotty Mac

Match this week on Warfare will be GUARANTEED A spot in this match for the 2/27 episode of Warfare for the #1 Contender's match. Newbies want a chance to prove themselves for a shot at gold? Prove it! Nothing but Winners here on Warfare with Wallace Witasick!

He points to the camera with a big thumbs up and smile as a number of reporters begin blurting out questions. He nods to the crowd, ignoring all questions and makes his exit.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Wallace Witasick's post:
(02-16-2013), (02-17-2013), Crimson Deadly (02-17-2013)