Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
From The Cradle To The Grave (RP #3)
Gavin Graves Offline
I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Unwell

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

12-05-2013, 10:00 AM

Six O'clock in the morning Gavin Graves is up in the kitchen fumbling around. He is making some toast and sipping on some coffee. There's groaning coming from the hallway on the other side of the living room...It was his room-mate Michael.

God Damn it, Gavin! Why the hell are you up so early?

I didn't sleep but four hours.

Gavin scratches his face and you can see that he has quite a shiner from the shenanigans in the bar.

Yeah from now on, go to Starbucks.

They aren't open until eight. Plus the cashier has shifty eyes. I don't trust him.

Then don't make so much fuckin' noise..Either that or stop drinking coffee. It's my percolator anyways.

I will twist your nipples shut!!!

Both men die out laughing.

What's that even suppose to mean?

Ah..I don't fucking know.

Want some coffee?

Sure. Why not?

Gavin takes the pot and pours Michael a cup. He then slides it to him as both men sit down at the table.

How the hell did I end up living with you anyways?

Ah. I don't know..Because we've been friends forever..plus no one else could put up with my quirks....

Gavin and Michael has been friends since working together on the police force. Michael was still a dispatcher at the police department. He was demoted because he took up for Gavin after the "incident"...

So..I saw Matthew Mitchell's promo.

Yeah it was unbelievably boring.

No there was a new one posted on the XWF website last night.

Well fuck... Pull it up on ya phone.

Michael did just that and hands Gavin the phone. He watches the video in complete silence. Once done moments later he hands Michael back the phone. He is smiling and has a expectant look on his face.

Think you could do me a favor, dude?

Sure. What is it?

Film my reply, and we will send it to the monkey's in production.

Michael sticks his phone up and presses record with out hesitation.

Go.

Gavin smiles and begins to speak.

If you think that playing with a baby doll is going to get you notices in the long run, young Matthew, you have another thing coming. The reason I say that it was, in fact, a baby doll in your cute little promo is because I don't think you would have the balls to do that to a real baby. Besides that,, you just dropped in in the grave..Nothing impressive there. It would have been far more impressive if you were to punt it like a football.. But that would only be if it were a real baby.

You say a lot of things that I'm not sure if it was an insult or a compliment. Pesky. Fucked-up. I've heard it all. But you don't really know the extent of it. You see if it hadn't been for your brother's suicide, you would be nothing. He would still be fan-girling. And, you, well you would probably right next to him trying to think of simple yet creative ways into tricking Eminem into letting both of you suck HIS dick.

You don't like me talking about Stan huh? Well too bad. I will continue to do so as I see fit. And do you want to know why?

Because fuck your feelings, and fuck your thoughts. I may be the new guy here, but I am going to make you look like a complete and utter joke. Along with the two females that are in this match. If anything you are the one in the need of a serious attitude adjustment and you will get it this Saturday in England. I don't give a fuck about the stipulation or the other two people..Just you, Matty. Fuck the rules. I'm going to hurt you. That has been my philosophy for a great duration of my life..from the cradle to the grave. And that's how it will stay.

Then there was silence for a couple moments. Michael realized it was over and stopped recording.

So now we what?

Email it to the administrative network.

I don't know the address. So you type it in.

Michael hands Gavin the phone. He sends the video. He knows that Matthew will reply more than likely, but he really don't give a fuck.

[Image: Graves_zps35cf902e.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post