Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 03:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Phase 4
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-05-2013, 09:15 AM

Several weeks ago Theo Pryce entered into a partnership with a man whose vision is sure to be meet with mixed emotion. While some will surely see this man as belonging in the same category as other notable mass murders such as Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin. While others, those with the benefit of being enlightened will see NAZI for what he is, a man who is unafraid to do what must be done for the greater good. It’s not about going down in the history books as either a great man or a horrible one, it’s about carrying out a vision that he believes he was put on this Earth to accomplish. In the course of seeing that vision unfold NAZI reached out to the one man he believed could help him accomplish this vision. It was in the course of their meetings that NAZI slowly began to lay out his full plan. Each phase was involving something more difficult, but ultimately more elaborate than the one before it. Phase 4 involved raising an Army, and that is where Theo was most useful. While his money and resources have been invaluable in allowing NAZI’s plans to accelerate faster than he could have ever imagined, it was here, that Theo would show NAZI and in turn show the world just who he truly is. He would show them all that being a billionaire CEO and being a wrestler were merely masks concealing his true identity. But where is here?

In the darkness we can hear the sounds of what appears to be a motor and gears turning, as the seconds pass the noise gets louder and louder until suddenly an elevator door opens up revealing NAZI and Theo Pryce. The two men exit the elevator and progress down a dimly light hallway towards another door with a small camera above it. As Theo and NAZI get to the door a panel next to the door slides down revealing a small ocular scanning device. Theo bends down slightly and places his eye up against the device. The screen indicates that the eye print identification has been successful and now asks for voice print identification in which Theo responds by stating his name clearly. Upon the completion of that a small red light comes on above the camera, Theo and NAZI both look up at the camera and a second later the door opens up revealing another small hallway.

“Quite the secure facility.”

“You like that? Obviously this isn’t a place you just want people randomly walking around.”

“Assuming they could ever find the place, it really is out in the middle of nowhere.”

“Well I could certainly move the facility to the middle of San Diego if you would like. I figured this would work better.”

“No need to get offended Teddy, just making an observation.”

“I’ll remember that.”

“So tell me, how long has this facility been in existence?”

“Oddly enough it was abandoned a few years ago. My father did not want to continue to spend the money to support it. Obviously with it being as remote as it is there is a lot of time and money that went into keeping this place running and my Father did not see the results that he believed he should. About a year ago, right before my father passed away I got wind of this places existence and got it back up and running, my Father none the wiser.”

“And what was this facility used for previously?”

“Some agricultural endeavor. My father wanted to save the world. But there is no profit in that.”

“And now you have made billions on the sale of weapons that can effectively end the world.”

“Says something about humanity does it not?”

“Absolutely. So tell me Theo, before we progress any further, I have something I want to ask you and it has nothing to do with why we are here now.””

“Erica?”

“Yes, Erica.”

“Go on.”

“Well it’s really simple, what are you feelings on our…relationship.”

“She’s a big girl, you’re a big boy. Honestly it’s none of my business. I could say something cliché like “if you hurt her, I’ll kill you” but that would just be a lie. One person, even my sister is not bigger than your destiny Nathaniel.”

“Interesting. You are a man of principle Theo. It’s why I was able to enter into this partnership without reservations. It’s not just your money and resources that make you so powerful. It’s your vision, your insatiable quest for greatness that are your greatest strengths. And possibly, one day, your downfall.”

“Perhaps, but not today. Come Nathaniel. Witness what my power and vision has created.”

Theo and NAZI make their way through a few more winding hallways before finally settling at the end of a corridor that overlooks a wide open space. A second later the lights come on and Nathaniel’s eyes light up in amazement. In front of them are at least 20 rows, going back as far as the eye can see. Each row contains tubes with wires attached to them. Inside the tub is what appears to be a human being.

“Clones?”

“Yes Nathaniel. Clones. You told me that Phase 4 was about raising an army.”

Theo’s arms are now outstretched as if he is presenting the contents of the room to NAZI.

“Well, I give you, an army.”

“How? How did you manage to do all of this in just a few short weeks?”

“I employ the most brilliant scientist on the planet, I give them orders, and they give me results. We had to make a few modifications, speed some things up but in front of you is the fruits of their labor. Code Name Project Ares.”

“The Greek God of War.”

“I thought you might appreciate that.”

“How many are there?"

"There are 15,000 that are currently completed. Another 5,000 will be done by the end of the year. It takes roughly 3 weeks to grow a clone from infancy to a fully functioning adult male.”

“Where did the DNA specimens come from to create these clones.”

“A little here and a little there. We identified the best traits needed to create the perfect soldier. Strength, agility, fighting prowess, adaptability, just to name a few. We have an entire bank of different specimens. We can create anything we want once we identify what traits will go into each DNA sequence. We build that sequence and bam, we have the beginnings of an army.”

“This is incredible. This facility, what your team was able to do. It truly is remarkable.”

“That it is. And now it is yours.”

“Come again?”

“This facility is now yours. This is your vision, I am just doing my part. My team will continue to run the facility and produce clones until you tell them otherwise. But for all intents and purposes, consider this place yours.”

“Thank you Theo.”

“Of course. Now, let’s get out of here and celebrate. It’s a bit of a ride back.”

“That it is. If only Nova were here he could just teleport us wherever we needed to go.”

“Seriously.”

The two men depart the vast room as the bank of lights start to turn off one by one.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Jenna Silver (12-05-2013), Minxs (12-05-2013)