Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 04:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
TMZ meets Waldo
Walter "Waldo" Wilcox Offline
Where Am I?

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

12-05-2013, 07:41 AM

Waldo is out on the town in London, which is the home for next week's Madness show, and is enjoying all the scenery. As always, he's being followed by his personal camera man documenting his life. A random guy runs up to Waldo with a shaky handheld cam.

"Excuse me. Waldo? From the XWF?

Waldo turns around with a big smile on his face, obviously this had been planned.

"Yeah, what's going on?

"TMZ here. How's it going?

"Oh, wow. TMZ all the way here.

"Um, yeah. There's rumors about you being involved with Kaley Cuoco. Is that true?

"Oh, wow. TMZ all the way here.

"Yeah. There's rumors about you being involved with Kaley Cuoco. Is that true?

"How did you get that information?

"Is it true?

"I really can't say a whole lot, but let's just say not everything you hear is false.

"Nice. How about the XWF? You have a match coming up.

"Okay, listen. Me and Kaley Cuoco MAY be dating. We MAY be getting married. And it MAY be very soon. That's really all I can say about that. I still can't believe you followed me all the way here. That's wild.

"What about your XWF match coming up?

"It's possible she'll be the big surprise entrant in the gauntlet match. In fact, I'm counting on it. Think of this and ask all your readers the following.. what if.. the final five were me, Kaley Cuoco, Liz Hathaway, Jenna Silver, and Sarah Parsons?

"That would be...

"That would be freakin' fantastic. That's what it would be. You and everyone who reads or watches TMZ would agree. Everyone would. And then, it wouldn't matter who really won the match because the winner would be good looking and let's be honest.. that's all that really matters.. isn't it? You don't want an ugly champion or an ugly person fighting for the championship.. ESPECIALLY the television championship. That's just wrong. By the way, Liz.. Jenna.. and Sarah all look fantastic even when they sleep. It's like they never get ugly, which is phenomenal.

"How do you know what they look like when they sleep?

Waldo just realized he let something slip and tries to cover it up with a nervous excuse.

"Thanks! Have a good day, I'm late for that appointment thing I have to get.. do.

Waldo and his camera man run away from the TMZ reporter as fast as they can. In case you are wondering, they do get away from the annoying reporter.

"That was close, huh?

[Image: d41f315c-35cf-4a1f-906b-b0e8cdbf328d_zpsc0f0f7a2.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Walter "Waldo" Wilcox's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (12-05-2013), Theo Pryce (12-05-2013)