Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 12:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I Think? No.
Matthew Mitchell Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

12-04-2013, 05:49 PM

"He THINKS he has a chance to beat THE Gavin Graves... He don't. There are very few people that can make me think twice about signing a contract. He isn't one. Neither is Solange. I mean damn. Her man would have a better shot of taking my down a peg. He couldn't either. And Jenna Silver, she can blow me. Seriously, if you are listening.. find my number."

Matthew Mitchell is seen in a room, focusing a camera on himself. The camera doesn't have normal XWF Quality, it must be a phone or something. He's laughing, a wicked grin in his face, and as he steps back, it's revealed that he's holding something within his hands.... A child.. asleep.... A baby, maybe 3 months old? Matthew leans down and gives it a quick kiss on the forehead, as he looks at the camera....

GRAVES! This is for you.... The way... I guess you could say I'm cradling the baby... To the grave, right? Right?! Listen, you're the only one I have a fucking problem with! Jenna's hot, and Solange... well... I see no reason to have a problem with her. But you! Damnit you think you're so damn good! You think that I am just assuming things? You think I just "Think" I can beat you? No, let me tell you exactly what I will do. I will beat you. Hell, I might not even win the match, but I WILL be beating you! I Can Guarantee it! I want your head on a fucking stick, and I'll get just that! I'll place your head on a flagpole and shove that flagpole in the air, showing off the fact that you'll be DEAD. I don't even care about winning anymore Gavin, but you... You're a little pesky fucker, and you just joined here. I don't like it, which is why I'm going to exterminate you, just like needed...

You wanna go to the lengths of talking about Stan?! You really want to?! God damn it you'll regret it! Stan was my all! You want to call him Fucked up? I never claimed him to be, so thanks for that compliment.... But you want to know something... The gene, it wasn't passed on. Sanity wasn't a gift to me, having my brother be alive one day and gone the next, it's kind've hard to have it...

So, since you aren't "Crazy"... I'll tell ya something. It ain't fun being mad, but it is fun getting revenge on those who are. And I'll start with this.... This child.... You don't know him... Hell, I don't know him... But he symbolizes something, he's you.

He's new into this world, and he wants to be big, he thinks he can be! But, just like you, I'll be bringing his dreams to an ending.....

Mitchell lifts the sleeping baby up, who's now awake from his screaming, and Mitchell laughs as he grabs the camera and points it down, showing a grave.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlqfH2l963_82ZtzSmuJE...Uo5opaMCl2]

Mitchell holds the crying child up high, and then drops him in the grave with a sudden "thud"...He just leaves it there, not even digging it up, and he gets on his hands and knees, makes a prayer sign, and shouts....

FROM THE CRADLE TO THE GRAVE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matthew Mitchell's post:
Gavin Graves (12-04-2013)