Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 11:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Wasting Time (RP #2)
Gavin Graves Offline
I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Unwell

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

12-04-2013, 08:34 AM

Gavin Graves is sitting behind a bar looking quite beat up. However; guess what? He is still smiling.

Okay so that fucking sucked..

Hey camera-man you wanna know how I got these scars?

Gavin laughs while wiping the blood from his lower lip.

Gavin, I saw no need to explain.

I don't understand it, man. I gave her money for the strip dance. Why did the bouncers take offense?

You realize this place isn't a strip club right?

Gavin has a confused look on his face.

Well fuck..I thought it was weird that the strippers were so chunky..

Yeah. Whatever why was I sent here?

Oh yeah I have some important things to discuss involving my match, Smoke Man, and some new talent that just recently got signed.

I would obvious like to start with my first three opponents. Matthew Mitchell, Jenna Silver, and Solange.

Matthew Mitchell has had some choice words to say about me. He automatically assumed I would respond directly and cite the instance..Nope. I don't even think what he said about me was an insult. I think he said my jokes were old jokes from the internet. It wasn't really a joke it was just an instance of how fucked up I am. His brother or even his brother's idol can't compare.

He THINKS he has a chance to beat THE Gavin Graves... He don't. There are very few people that can make me think twice about signing a contract. He isn't one. Neither is Solange. I mean damn. Her man would have a better shot of taking my down a peg. He couldn't either. And Jenna Silver, she can blow me. Seriously, if you are listening.. find my number.

Gavin Graves winks and chuckles a bit.

On to Smoke Man...

The man is fighting a losing battle. He is literally just sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. Very few people are on the dude's side. EVEN Sebastian Duke..who is notorious for his hatred towards the Black Circle. Why don't he think? This is the way society is..and it is almost perfect. The weak get weeded out for the better of the rest of the roster. People who can perfectly represent this company hold the championships and the power.

My opinion might differ a little bit, if you hadn't made an enemy out of me. So he just need to take has blonde hair and blue eyed messed up teeth back to England for good. He needs to get some very good security. People you don't even know want your head because the higher-ups have more than likely put a bounty on you.. And I have been watching the XWF for quite some time. And before my try-outs here, I saw you on television every week peeling Shane's potatoes for him and more. What changed? You were head to head with Liz Hathaway over the shit she was saying.. You are a stupid kid. And on Shove-It I am going to fuck up as much of the show as I possibly can. Just make up your mind about who you wanna be because what ever you do right now will follow you for the rest of your career..just ask Fandingo..uhh I mean Fandango.. That dancing shit followed him all the way here..

Graves gets up and starts walking back and forth kicking rocks and rubbing his hands together. He is smiling still. By this time, blood is trickling from his mouth, and he doesn't seem to notice.

These has-beens followed in right behind me. Well minus Fandango..He is a never-was and a never- will be. But Hulk Hogan and John Cena.. The two people in the world of wrestling that when they would come on television I would cut it off.

Hulk Hogan is a money grubbing old fuck. That tries to sink every organization he goes to. Hollywood, Immortal, it doesn't matter the monicker. It's all the same. He doesn't put asses in the seats. He can't even sit down properly himself because of his hip.. What a fucking joke. Ever since turning down Vince's offer because he wouldn't give Hogan enough money..Hogan has been in deep finacial trouble. I hope he sold all of them fancy cars because it won't be long until Shane realizes that he is paying the old fuckhead too much...Speaking of fuckheads..

The hatred that I have for John Cena is insurmountable. He is the most hated and loved professional wrestler of all time..How the FUCK does that shit happen?

He questioned my man-hood because I wouldn't accept his challenge. My debut match is this Saturday and my follow-up is supposed to be against Smoke-Man. However; I would be enthralled to make Cena my bitch.. Just not right now.

He was fixed on the fact that I didn't deserve to be here, but rather TNA.. If anything he deserves to be at that God Damn graveyard because I'm still young. I am the future of the business. And I fail to see what Cena brings to the table besides star power..That's right. There isn't not one redeemable quality about the man. He is fake..Just as fake as his girlfriend's tits..And that's not just a shot at his obviously bland personality, but also his fucking excessive use of steroids. I can't prove it though, but just look at the guy. That shit ain't normal...

Now I feel like I rambled aimlessly about shit that had nothing to do with my match long enough. So I would like to go back to my opponents.. I would like to say fuck two of you and the third can fuck me..

He laughs once again, and he grins showing his teeth.

The way I ramble aimlessly, most would think that I am crazy. But I am not. You haven't seen crazy. Only when I go over the edge am I truly crazy. It's merely that taking everything seriously is a waste of fucking time. And it's kind of boring, in fact if I ever become that person I will hand anyone I am near a fucking gun and blow my brains out. I will be this way from the cradle to the grave.

The feed abruptly ends in static with the words "Cradle to the Grave" flashing on the screen.

[Image: Graves_zps35cf902e.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gavin Graves's post:
Marshall Cage (12-04-2013)