Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 04:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Response to Jessie Diaz RP 2
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-03-2013, 09:14 PM

Just another day at the office I guess. Stockholm Syndrome, eh? Let me educate you a little bit about myself. I grew up with no support around me and managed to thrive in a business that I wasn't supposed to. Am I a legend? That's for the fans to decide. They chant my name and buy my merchandise. I go out and party with my fans. Without the fans, I wouldn't be where I am. Where do you get off saying that kind of stuff? If you think I am afraid of some psychotic lunatic with split personality disorder, You are sadly mistaken. My estrogen levels may be higher than my testosterone levels but I can still kick ass and take names. You talk about my hardcore wrestling adventures. I admit it. I can't do much in the ring but hit people with weapons and the occasional wrestling maneuver. I'm broken down but I still go out there for the fans. I don't even care what happens to my body anymore. I just find ways to keep going to challenge fate. You happy that I admitted I can't wrestle? Once my entrance theme hits, You will regret crossing the shemale with nothing to lose. I got everything to gain. Imagine what people will say when I win this match. I am still the same person I always was. Mock my weight all you will. Do whatever you gotta do to sleep better at night. I admit I am a flawed human. I drink. I dip. I pack lips like nothing. My reputation isn't fractured like you think it is. I admit I live off my reputation. Not that there is anything wrong with it. When most fans think of Barney Green. They think of a hardcore brawler that is willing to do anything to win. I will definitely be at Shove-It. You don't scare me whatsoever. We all bleed red and will all die one day. Nothing you can say is gonna intimidate me to the point that I lie about having car problems. Not even syphilis is gonna stop me from beating the ever-loving tar out of you. This isn't your ring like you claim it is. This federation was built under the leadership and hard work of Jonathyn Brown. People like Hardcore Smitty and Outsider Stone made this place before you came along. I have been here off and on since 2008. Busting my ass off for the fans and knowing that I did my job. You will learn to respect the ring that I have bled buckets in. You are just another speed bump in my way back to the top. I still look better than you. You aren't worth anymore of my time right now.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Barney Green's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (12-04-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-04-2013), Wallace Witasick (12-03-2013)