Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants this?
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 05:22 PM

Any you bitches woman enough to step up to this? I say woman enough cause there isn't any men here. Not that I can see anyway. Just some ugly ass bitches who never had a real challenge step at them before. Well here it comes! Loud and fucking clear! Who's going to accept this challenge? Who's going to show me this shitty fed is something better than where I came from? Anybody?
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Cena's post:
Fandango (12-03-2013)
Fandango Offline
FAAAN. DAAAAN. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-03-2013, 05:25 PM

(12-03-2013, 05:22 PM)John Cena Said: Any you bitches woman enough to step up to this? I say woman enough cause there isn't any men here. Not that can see anyway. Just some ugly ass bitches who never had a really challenge step at them before. Well here it comes! Loud and fucking clear! Who's going to accept this challenge? Who's going to show me this shitty fed is something better than where I came from? Anybody?

Oh shit! I accept your challenge, you estrogen filled, testosterone pill taking basketball bitch!

FAAAAAAAAAN. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fandango's post:
Wallace Witasick (12-03-2013)
Gavin Graves Offline
I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Unwell

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

12-03-2013, 05:27 PM

What the fuck did I just witness?

Gavin stands there shaking his head in disbelief..

[Image: Graves_zps35cf902e.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Viscera Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

12-03-2013, 05:27 PM

Allen see this fiasco awaiting to happen at any moment now...
Hate Post Like Post
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 05:55 PM

(12-03-2013, 05:25 PM)Fandango Said:
(12-03-2013, 05:22 PM)John Cena Said: Any you bitches woman enough to step up to this? I say woman enough cause there isn't any men here. Not that I can see anyway. Just some ugly ass bitches who never had a real challenge step at them before. Well here it comes! Loud and fucking clear! Who's going to accept this challenge? Who's going to show me this shitty fed is something better than where I came from? Anybody?

Oh shit! I accept your challenge, you estrogen filled, testosterone pill taking basketball bitch!

Nice one. Tossing back almost the same insult at me that I started off my challenge with. So you're just a mindless parrot after all. I bet now that you're free to be as you really are, you'll still keep up that shitty dance routine too. Vince more than likely gave you a better personality than you already had and now you need to cling to that for dear life or risk the world knowing you're about as interesting as an empty paper bag. Okay fucker...I'm a bit disappointed that no actual XWF based 'talent' stepped up but I'll still wipe with canvas with you just the same. I don't mind. I'm sure the 'talent' of the XWF will wake up sooner or later.
Fandango (12-03-2013)
Fandango Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-03-2013, 06:00 PM

(12-03-2013, 05:55 PM)John Cena Said:
(12-03-2013, 05:25 PM)Fandango Said:
(12-03-2013, 05:22 PM)John Cena Said: Any you bitches woman enough to step up to this? I say woman enough cause there isn't any men here. Not that I can see anyway. Just some ugly ass bitches who never had a real challenge step at them before. Well here it comes! Loud and fucking clear! Who's going to accept this challenge? Who's going to show me this shitty fed is something better than where I came from? Anybody?

Nice one. Tossing back almost the same insult at me that I started off my challenge with. So you're just a mindless parrot after all. I bet now that you're free to be as you really are, you'll still keep up that shitty dance routine too. Vince more than likely gave you a better personality than you already had and now you need to cling to that for dear life or risk the world knowing you're about as interesting as an empty paper bag. Okay fucker...I'm a bit disappointed that no actual XWF based 'talent' stepped up but I'll still wipe with canvas with you just the same. I don't mind. I'm sure the 'talent' of the XWF will wake up sooner or later.

Vince didn't need to give me shit, dickbrains. This is the real Curtis Hussey, going by Fandango and dancing all over the fucking place, unlike you ditching what Vince obviously did give you to somehow be even more unbearable than you already were. The good news, there's gonna be no crying from you about who you're putting over, because you don't have any of the pull you did working for the senile bastard. There won't be anything stopping me from kicking your ass in an actual competition and fucking up that "movie star" face of yours.

Then again, can we even call that shitty two step of yours, "The Marine" a fucking movie? Definitely not a good one, that's for sure.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fandango's post:
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 06:02 PM

(12-03-2013, 05:27 PM)Gavin Graves Said: What the fuck did I just witness?

I bet the doctors shrieked the very same thing when you were born. Yo Graves don't walk up to a man giving a challenge, unless you're going to step up bitch. On the real what the fuck are you even doing here? Wasting people's time and shit with your asinine attempt at being funny. Hey why don't you do this company a favor and join TNA? You're bringing down the ratings and from what I can tell you're way past your prime. You'll fit in great over there.
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 06:21 PM

(12-03-2013, 06:00 PM)Fandango Said:
(12-03-2013, 05:55 PM)John Cena Said:
(12-03-2013, 05:25 PM)Fandango Said: Oh shit! I accept your challenge, you estrogen filled, testosterone pill taking basketball bitch!

Vince didn't need to give me shit, dickbrains. This is the real Curtis Hussey, going by Fandango and dancing all over the fucking place, unlike you ditching what Vince obviously did give you to somehow be even more unbearable than you already were. The good news, there's gonna be no crying from you about who you're putting over, because you don't have any of the pull you did working for the senile bastard. There won't be anything stopping me from kicking your ass in an actual competition and fucking up that "movie star" face of yours.

Then again, can we even call that shitty two step of yours, "The Marine" a fucking movie? Definitely not a good one, that's for sure.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well obviously you're either lying or were brain washed that fucking good to think the persona you have in WWE is actually how you are in real life. Newsflash...nobody on the roster is really like that when they step outside the walls of that company. You think I give a shit about kids or charities. Being the voice of the little man. Rising up against...what the fuck do I need to rise up against? I'm John Cena...there's no reason I need to rise up against anything. How people keep buying into that shit and accepting it is beyond me but hey I get paid so fuck it right. Anyway the point is, in reality John Cena only gives a shit about one man...and that's John Cena. So the way I see it is, I'm going against a one note, one dimensional wonder and you're getting the real deal and unplugged John Cena. The John Cena that'll break a motherfucker in that ring and take a shit on their unconscious body. I don't give a shit man. No rules. No script. I'm free bitch and that's the worst news for anyone standing in your position.

Oh and The Marine may have been a crapfest of a movie but I got my cash for it. That money went straight into a fat sack of chronic and bought one of my yachts. So I don't really give a shit what you think about it or how you like my acting. Someone obviously did. Most likely the millions of bitches who want to line up for a ride on this dick. Something you wouldn't care about...I'm sure, since you seem like you're a blatant homosexual.

An irrelevant point so I'm going to drop it. So when do you want that loss Fandango? I'm on Warfare. Just signed up a contract. That sound like a good spot for you?
Fandango (12-03-2013)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 06:24 PM

Shut up.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Tony Santos's post:
(12-03-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (12-03-2013), John Raide (12-03-2013), Liz Hathaway (12-03-2013)
Gavin Graves Offline
I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Unwell

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

12-03-2013, 06:29 PM

(12-03-2013, 06:02 PM)John Cena Said:
(12-03-2013, 05:27 PM)Gavin Graves Said: What the fuck did I just witness?

I bet the doctors shrieked the very same thing when you were born. Yo Graves don't walk up to a man giving a challenge, unless you're going to step up bitch. On the real what the fuck are you even doing here? Wasting people's time and shit with your asinine attempt at being funny. Hey why don't you do this company a favor and join TNA? You're bringing down the ratings and from what I can tell you're way past your prime. You'll fit in great over there.

Go back to WWE... Seriously. Did you come here to bury more people?

And actually my schedule is pretty booked for the next couple weeks or I would accept. I busy being a winner and ya know not having shit handed to me.

[Image: Graves_zps35cf902e.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 06:33 PM

(12-03-2013, 06:24 PM)Tony Santos Said: Shut up.

Right. So...um, make me. Yeah I think that'll do as a response to you.
Fandango Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-03-2013, 06:38 PM

(12-03-2013, 06:21 PM)John Cena Said:
(12-03-2013, 06:00 PM)Fandango Said:
(12-03-2013, 05:55 PM)John Cena Said: Nice one. Tossing back almost the same insult at me that I started off my challenge with. So you're just a mindless parrot after all. I bet now that you're free to be as you really are, you'll still keep up that shitty dance routine too. Vince more than likely gave you a better personality than you already had and now you need to cling to that for dear life or risk the world knowing you're about as interesting as an empty paper bag. Okay fucker...I'm a bit disappointed that no actual XWF based 'talent' stepped up but I'll still wipe with canvas with you just the same. I don't mind. I'm sure the 'talent' of the XWF will wake up sooner or later.

Well obviously you're either lying or were brain washed that fucking good to think the persona you have in WWE is actually how you are in real life. Newsflash...nobody on the roster is really like that when they step outside the walls of that company. You think I give a shit about kids or charities. Being the voice of the little man. Rising up against...what the fuck do I need to rise up against? I'm John Cena...there's no reason I need to rise up against anything. How people keep buying into that shit and accepting it is beyond me but hey I get paid so fuck it right. Anyway the point is, in reality John Cena only gives a shit about one man...and that's John Cena. So the way I see it is, I'm going against a one note, one dimensional wonder and you're getting the real deal and unplugged John Cena. The John Cena that'll break a motherfucker in that ring and take a shit on their unconscious body. I don't give a shit man. No rules. No script. I'm free bitch and that's the worst news for anyone standing in your position.

Oh and The Marine may have been a crapfest of a movie but I got my cash for it. That money went straight into a fat sack of chronic and bought one of my yachts. So I don't really give a shit what you think about it or how you like my acting. Someone obviously did. Most likely the millions of bitches who want to line up for a ride on this dick. Something you wouldn't care about...I'm sure, since you seem like you're a blatant homosexual.

An irrelevant point so I'm going to drop it. So when do you want that loss Fandango? I'm on Warfare. Just signed up a contract. That sound like a good spot for you?

Hey yo, fruitcake! Why don't you waltz your way over to the December fourteenth edition of Shove it so we can have us our fucking tango? Home field advantage for both of us motherfuckers, and on top of that this Shove it shit is supposed to be fucked up beyond belief. What better way to settle this shit then to salsa our way all across that fucking city and shit?

Okay, fuck it. These dancing puns are pissing me off now.

Whatdya say, shit for brains? Are you planning on taking this fight to the unknown, or are you the safe, predictable motherfucker who'll be content to let shit go down in some boring ass, predictable shit fest where you can rest on your laurels?

Newsflash, shithead: you're getting paid on your performances here. So even when you bite the wrong end of the shit stick and get beaten halfway to death by yours truly, you can at least say you put up a good fight and get the table scraps that don't pay for your yacht.

Shitsack.

Hate Post Like Post
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 06:39 PM

(12-03-2013, 06:29 PM)Gavin Graves Said: Go back to WWE... Seriously. Did you come here to bury more people?

Yes. That's exactly what I came here to do. Bury more people. Like I did before? Who the fuck did I bury man? Sure I beat fuckers down but I didn't bury them. You do know you're talking to John Cena and not the Undertaker, don't you? Huge difference. Hey but I'd be glad to finally really bury someone now that the chains are off and I'm free to do as I please. I think I'll start with....you.

(12-03-2013, 06:29 PM)Gavin Graves Said: And actually my schedule is pretty booked for the next couple weeks or I would accept. I busy being a winner and ya know not having shit handed to me.

Uh-huh. Way to man up. Well you let me know when that schedule of yours clears up and those testicles of yours drop. I'll be here. Dominating.
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 06:42 PM

(12-03-2013, 06:33 PM)John Cena Said:

I would fuck you so hard that you'd feel "woman enough" to prance around in high heels and a glowing satin dress, you suburban, talentless fuck. Don't test me, Cena. I'll make quicker work of you than you do a needle to the ass from Bubba at Gold's Gym.

1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
Liz Hathaway (12-03-2013)
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 06:50 PM

(12-03-2013, 06:42 PM)Tony Santos Said:
(12-03-2013, 06:33 PM)John Cena Said:

I would fuck you so hard that you'd feel "woman enough" to prance around in high heels and a glowing satin dress, you suburban, talentless fuck. Don't test me, Cena. I'll make quicker work of you than you do a needle to the ass from Bubba at Gold's Gym.

Right and I totally believe you man. You'd really give it to me good. Yet here you are talking and failing to accept a challenge. Instead I'm facing Fandango. Oh but that's just cause you were thinking that accepting my challenge was a waste of time, right? It doesn't have anything to do with you being all talk and full of shit at all, does it? No. That couldn't be it.
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-03-2013, 06:50 PM

oh this is going to be great to see..

but nobody gives a fuck about 2 J O B B E R S!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 06:52 PM

word life
b b basic
b b basic thug a nomics
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Liz Hathaway (12-03-2013)
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 06:55 PM

(12-03-2013, 06:50 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: oh this is going to be great to see..

but nobody gives a fuck about 2 J O B B E R S!

Peter Gilmour! As I live and breath. The joke of the wrestling world is actually...real! Wow and here I thought you were a myth or a joke and yet here you are standing in front of me and talking about...jobbers? Bitch I'll own you. You will become a piece of my property. So in your own words or lack there of...ahen, I can't believe I'm about to say this aloud...stfu. God that was painful.
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 07:01 PM

(12-03-2013, 06:52 PM)John Madison Said: word life
b b basic
b b basic thug a nomics

Straight up representing. No doubt. On the real.

Hey baby why don't you stop using that manly voice and talk to me later on about a job I have in mind for them lips to do. Till then we're conducting business here and don't need a female coming in and being all distracting about it. So get that sexy ass to stepping and I'll holla at you later.
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

u couldnt own this man...

[Image: Kevin-Steen.jpeg]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

Oh shit, Peter. Are you gonna let JOHN CENA get away with that?

Tell him about your boy Kevin Steen.
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 07:07 PM

(12-03-2013, 06:50 PM)John Cena Said:
(12-03-2013, 06:42 PM)Tony Santos Said:
(12-03-2013, 06:33 PM)John Cena Said: Right. So...um, make me. Yeah I think that'll do as a response to you.

Right and I totally believe you man. You'd really give it to me good. Yet here you are talking and failing to accept a challenge. Instead I'm facing Fandango. Oh but that's just cause you were thinking that accepting my challenge was a waste of time, right? It doesn't have anything to do with you being all talk and full of shit at all, does it? No. That couldn't be it.

Beat Peter Gilmour's Rose Smith, John Madison, Allison Green, and every other newfound XWF female and you've got a match. Are you woman enough?

1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 07:11 PM

(12-03-2013, 07:01 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u couldnt own this man...

I could but I don't want to. He's not here in this fed. Therefore he's irrelevant me. Just like his career is irrelevant to most people.
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 07:21 PM

(12-03-2013, 07:07 PM)Tony Santos Said:
(12-03-2013, 06:50 PM)John Cena Said:
(12-03-2013, 06:42 PM)Tony Santos Said: I would fuck you so hard that you'd feel "woman enough" to prance around in high heels and a glowing satin dress, you suburban, talentless fuck. Don't test me, Cena. I'll make quicker work of you than you do a needle to the ass from Bubba at Gold's Gym.

Beat Peter Gilmour's Rose Smith, John Madison, Allison Green, and every other newfound XWF female and you've got a match. Are you woman enough?

Okay. You set up whatever reason you need as to why you can't step up and put your skills where your mouth is. It's fine. I never expected you to really accept a challenge. I knew from just looking at that mullet you weren't someone who could be taken seriously. Anyway if you'll excuse me, I have people who actually want to fight me needing my attention. If you change your mind though, let me know. I'll be here. Dominating. Actually proving I am the best...unlike some MacGyver look-a-like I just met.
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 07:56 PM

(12-03-2013, 07:21 PM)John Cena Said:
(12-03-2013, 07:07 PM)Tony Santos Said:
(12-03-2013, 06:50 PM)John Cena Said: Right and I totally believe you man. You'd really give it to me good. Yet here you are talking and failing to accept a challenge. Instead I'm facing Fandango. Oh but that's just cause you were thinking that accepting my challenge was a waste of time, right? It doesn't have anything to do with you being all talk and full of shit at all, does it? No. That couldn't be it.

Okay. You set up whatever reason you need as to why you can't step up and put your skills where your mouth is. It's fine. I never expected you to really accept a challenge. I knew from just looking at that mullet you weren't someone who could be taken seriously. Anyway if you'll excuse me, I have people who actually want to fight me needing my attention. If you change your mind though, let me know. I'll be here. Dominating. Actually proving I am the best...unlike some MacGyver look-a-like I just met.

Don't you dare poo poo the name of MacGyver, Cena. The dude stopped A BOMB from going off with a paperclip, for Christ's sake! Don't believe me? Look!

You keep being bad, Johnny. Here's what I'll offer you. We're both from the Boston area. Me from the real Boston (Dedham for the suburban touch, but I lived in Somerville really, you shit), and you from West Newbury. Is that the Triton neighborhood? Pentucket? Tell me, oh sage of New England.

Anyways, I have a Shove It taking place on the 14th. Let's say you and I be the main event? I'll make you cry for a Bella twin, and you'll make me smile. What do ya say?

1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
Walter "Waldo" Wilcox Offline
Where Am I?

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

12-03-2013, 08:01 PM

Is it possible to fight a guy you can't see?

[Image: d41f315c-35cf-4a1f-906b-b0e8cdbf328d_zpsc0f0f7a2.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 08:05 PM

Lets go Cena!

CENA SUX
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Tony Santos (12-03-2013), Wallace Witasick (12-03-2013), ZakMisery (12-03-2013)
Walter "Waldo" Wilcox Offline
Where Am I?

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

12-03-2013, 08:08 PM

Cena sucks? I did not know he was into that sorta thing.

[Image: d41f315c-35cf-4a1f-906b-b0e8cdbf328d_zpsc0f0f7a2.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-03-2013, 08:25 PM

(12-03-2013, 07:11 PM)John Cena Said:

I could but I don't want to. He's not here in this fed. Therefore he's irrelevant me. Just like he career is irrelevant to most people.

he's not there cuz ur lover vince won't sign him. plus u fear him! FESS UP ASSKISSER!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hulk Hogan Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

12-03-2013, 09:30 PM

Hulkamania is gonna run wild on you, Cena. I am the best thing that ever happened to the wrestling industry, brother.

Hate Post Like Post
P.T. "Fatback" Filmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 09:39 PM

Damn, this shit reminds me of the good ol' days. 'Member when you looked like that, tranny-fucker?

Just lemme get up in ya' so we can run this shit.

What do you say, Pete?

Take your Fatback?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes P.T. "Fatback" Filmour's post:
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 09:49 PM

JESUS, one dick at a time, Fatback!
Hate Post Like Post
P.T. "Fatback" Filmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 09:56 PM

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE, JOHN! Listen, I know it sounds weird, but...I...I miss Rose's balls rubbing on me. I miss the Doritos dust...I even miss fucking with Pete in the shower and hiding his tiny dick from him.

HE TOOK THAT FROM ME, JOHN! TOSSED ME IN A FUCKIN' SEWER!

I was there when nobody else was, man.

FATBACK WAS ALWAYS THERE!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes P.T. "Fatback" Filmour's post:
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 09:57 PM

(12-03-2013, 07:56 PM)Tony Santos Said:
(12-03-2013, 07:21 PM)John Cena Said:
(12-03-2013, 07:07 PM)Tony Santos Said: Beat Peter Gilmour's Rose Smith, John Madison, Allison Green, and every other newfound XWF female and you've got a match. Are you woman enough?

Don't you dare poo poo the name of MacGyver, Cena. The dude stopped A BOMB from going off with a paperclip, for Christ's sake! Don't believe me? Look!

You keep being bad, Johnny. Here's what I'll offer you. We're both from the Boston area. Me from the real Boston (Dedham for the suburban touch, but I lived in Somerville really, you shit), and you from West Newbury. Is that the Triton neighborhood? Pentucket? Tell me, oh sage of New England.

Anyways, I have a Shove It taking place on the 14th. Let's say you and I be the main event? I'll make you cry for a Bella twin, and you'll make me smile. What do ya say?

I say that's exactly what I've been waiting to hear. Music to my ears nigga. Music to my motherfucking ears! I am down for that noise man. You and me, main event style but I promise you when that match is over, it's going to be O-V-E-R...and we're talking fat lady singing style here. There's no way anyone will think you have a chance of lifting your bruised and unconscious body off that canvas when I'm through with you. And I promise. Nigga I PROMISE! When that happens...you most definitely won't be smiling.
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 10:03 PM

COMMMMME GET SUMMMMMMM
Hate Post Like Post
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 10:05 PM

(12-03-2013, 08:05 PM)John Madison Said: Lets go Cena!

CENA SUX

Damn girl. You must like me an awful lot to be quoting a cheer I started. How about you get going with that sucking for Cena? Instead of you wasting your breath quoting that silly cheer.
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 10:07 PM

(12-03-2013, 08:25 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(12-03-2013, 07:11 PM)John Cena Said:

I could but I don't want to. He's not here in this fed. Therefore he's irrelevant me. Just like he career is irrelevant to most people.

he's not there cuz ur lover vince won't sign him. plus u fear him! FESS UP ASSKISSER!

I'm John Cena. Ergo I fear nothing bitch.
Hulk Hogan Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

12-03-2013, 10:17 PM

John Cena. The man that knows nothing about the industry. The industry was built by me and I plan on killing it. I am 'Hollywood" Hulk Hogan and I am the man that defined wrestling. I slammed Andre The Giant and I can slam you, brother. Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Hulk Hogan's post:
(12-03-2013), Wallace Witasick (12-03-2013)
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 10:18 PM

(12-03-2013, 09:30 PM)Hulk Hogan Said: Hulkamania is gonna run wild on you, Cena. I am the best thing that ever happened to the wrestling industry, brother.

Correction. You were the best thing. Then I came along I could take a dump worth more than you nowadays. I am the wrestling business bitch. Don't believe me, look at what's happening to the WWE. Nothing can stop me and no one can beat me. Last night I did 150 dollars worth of blow and ran my car into a cancer ward of a children's hospital. Guess what? I got praised and my reputation got boosted as doing a good thing by visiting sick kids. One of my car's front tires actually split open a kid's skull and it got spun into...I was there for the little guy's last moments. Tell me when was the last time you had PR spin your sordid shit and make it come off as gold like that? Those glory days are over old man and I guaran-damn-tee they weren't as glorious as my time in the sun is now. This is John's era. John's business. It's time for you to finally except that and die already.
Tri Bute (12-03-2013)
John Cena

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2013, 10:25 PM

(12-03-2013, 10:17 PM)Hulk Hogan Said: John Cena. The man that knows nothing about the industry. The industry was built by me and I plan on killing it. I am 'Hollywood" Hulk Hogan and I am the man that defined wrestling. I slammed Andre The Giant and I can slam you, brother. Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you?

Laugh and then beat your ass like it was nothing. Maybe stomp on your unconscious body a few times. Laugh some more. Then move on...probably while still laughing. Get paid more than you earned in your life.

What are you going to do when I run through you and leave you a crippled, bloody mess in the ring? Think Brooke will change your colostomy bag for you after that? You know...cause you'd be beaten so bad, your body will lose the ability to contain it's own bowel movements and it'll be get a colostomy bag or shit all over yourself. Who'll be in change of changing it if Brooke doesn't?