Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: SOTM
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
NAZI
39.29%
11 39.29%
Pryce
25.00%
7 25.00%
Zero
35.71%
10 35.71%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Final 3: Vote Now for November SOTM!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-02-2013, 10:16 AM

When I look at the entire month and take into account all of your comments in the SOTM thread a few days ago, I've taken the time to narrow it down to THREE!

Let's look at who they are and talk about some of the outstanding qualities and some of the questionable ones to make our final decision:

NAZI - A strong choice due to his great work ethic month after month, topped off by some of the most amazing co-op pieces that some judges say they've seen in a while. He already was a strong force before this, but I think this month really took him to another level which is why we saw him in the finals of the tournament. At the same time though... he didn't actually win the tournament or even make it into the final 1 on 1 match. Interesting things to consider.

Theo Pryce - An easy choice in some peoples minds due to his strong performance overall, topped off with winning the top prize in the fed. Some say winning the crown should be enough right there. Is it? You must also remember that the reason he was available to be selected for a shot at the crown was due to being eliminated from the LL tournament itself which actually was the primary focus of the entire month and PPV event. Could the other two names today have had the same success in a king match had they been available?

Dr. Zero - Unless I'm forgetting something, I believe he remains undefeated. His work during November was some of the more odd stuff we've seen, but we like that around here! His unique style and his ability to be such a whacky character makes him stand out from the pack. Not only did he fight his way through the entire LL tournament and "co win" it all, but he topped it all off with the reveal that he is former X-treme Champ Stevie Tyler! Was it the greatest ending we could have had to the PPV? Or did we want to see a decisive, single victor standing tall with a briefcase in hand at the end of the night instead of a co-win? I suppose that's your call.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post