Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 08:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A N00B
Marshall Cage Offline
I STOPPED THE WORDS

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-02-2013, 09:26 AM

The camera begins to play, and all around is just a smokey setting.... and slowly, a figure starts to rise out from the ground...

[Image: noob-saibot.png?w=595]

My name... Is Noob Sailbot..................... I will be facing a MANAGER in a match. Can you believe that?! Now, sure, I lost before, but this is an all time low for me! But I can do it. I know I can. I'm part of the Lin Kuei! The greatest fighters in Earthrealm! And now, I introduce to you MY manager at this time...

[Image: A010_1_20110811_6449761.jpg]

That's correct, as I watch Noob Sailbot excel at his profession of being a champion fighter, I will be at ringside.

Listen, I'm new here, call me it if you want... A noob. But that may not be so bad. Being Noob Sailbot gives me the ability to increase my powers at twice the speed, so I truly am sorry for Connor McBride, as he chose to step in the ring at the wrong time!

Oh I couldn't agree with you any more! He's stepping into the ring at the wrong time, against the wrong opponent!

That's right Kitana, now. Time to prepare for your destruction. It's Armageddon day...

A man says "Cut" from the background, and Christie takes of her Kitana Veil and Marshall takes off his Noob mask.

Alright Christie, you wanna go get something to eat, I'm kinda hungry.

Let's go! But, I do have a question...

Which is?

What IS the story of Noob again? I forget..

Well, funny for you to ask... It's a great story, of warriors, fighting, retribution, hell, family, and all that... It started with the Lin Kuei attacking Hanzo's clan...

To be continued.

[Image: i64yhGs.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post