Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MADNESS!
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-29-2013, 11:41 AM

:3 x Better: Let's get it right out in the open mother fuckers -- I'm coming to Madness and I've a list!

Number one: I'll be looking to receive an answer from Tony Santos on my invite. I believe I made myself very clear when we were face to face; you're one of the men I want by my side in a group that will consist of NO and NO WOMEN. Looks like John Madison was exempt from day one. Give me your answer on Madness, Tony. I want the world to hear it at the same time I do. Let's kick the shit out of the rest of these assholes week after week simply because we can!

Number two: I'll be taking a special interest in the main event of the evening. If Heyman will allow it; special guest referee right here. If he won't allow it; interference and chaos will accomplish the same damn thing at the end of the day. I'm good either way, fat Jew. I expect to know as soon as possible if you'll let me ref that fucking main event or I'm defending this title against a "WGWF" roster member and jobbing to them on purpose.

Number three: I'll be ending the night by extending another invitation -- but to which mother fucker? You'll have to wait and find out. You're all going to get to watch destiny unfold as the seal of excellence evolves right before your eyes.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-29-2013, 12:15 PM

If you were any more pathetic and boring, I'd have to go away and watch paint dry just to get a tiny bit of excitement in after listening to your drool dripping onto the ground...

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-29-2013, 12:29 PM

:PF 17 31707 1: Oh hey, I think I remember you.

Oh shit. No I don't.

How about you, son? Do you know that hooker?

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-29-2013, 12:31 PM

That ain't no hooker. Who the fuck's paying to shag that? She's just a slut.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

11-29-2013, 12:36 PM

Ouch! My poor feelings. Like I've never heard this shit before. So original. And I'm not a slut, really. Just because you're insecure about yourself, Davids, doesn't mean you should take it out on me. That's a pretty big risk to take.

Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-29-2013, 12:43 PM

Flo Feder -- Sid's beautiful yet equally short tempered wife -- looks ready to blow a gasket as she stares a hole through her husband. Everyone in the area backs away and watches-

:3 x Better: What, babe?

Flo runs up and smacks Sid in the back of the head, messing up his already frazzled psycho hair.

Flo: What the fuck! Why does your dad think YOU know that hooker over there?? Hmmmm?

Flo gets ready to wallop Sid good.

:3 x Better: Uh, I, well don't listen to him; he's an idiot! That lady isn't even a hooker.. she's just some crack whore that hangs around here trying to do favors for people in exchange for drugs.

Flo: And how do you know THAT, mister? I had a feeling you returning to this dump was a bad idea.

:3 x Better: But I'm telling you, babe -- everybody here knows that lady is just some drugged up crack whore. It's impossible not to know. It doesn't mean we do business with her though; jesus fucking christ, Flo.

Flo: Oh yea? Well let's ask them! Hey you people of the XWF -- is that ugly ass bitch just some random crack whore who stalks the locker rooms and wrestlers, taking dicks in the ass and down the throat for dollars and cents?

Flo Feder taps her foot anxiously with her arms crosses and a killer glare on her husband, the European Champion.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Sid Feder's post:
(11-29-2013), Ann Thraxx (11-29-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-29-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

11-29-2013, 12:50 PM

Yeah, the Straight Edge are known to be crackwhores. Flo, you really landed a good husband. So intelligent, too.

Ann rolls her eyes.

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-29-2013, 12:53 PM

I can confirm the accusations in question. She was just in my office a few minutes ago.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Ann Thraxx (11-29-2013), Liz Hathaway (11-29-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (11-29-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

11-29-2013, 12:54 PM

Shut up, Shane... Go back to your potato bong.

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-29-2013, 12:55 PM

*** the sounds of bubbles overpower all else ***

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Ann Thraxx (11-29-2013), Smoke (11-29-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-29-2013)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-29-2013, 01:01 PM

Sid gets in close next to Flo, grabbing her and pulling her in while he points overzealously at Shane.

:3 x Better: See, Flo? See?? That ugly mother fucker right there would know, Flo -- He's the god damn owner.

Flo rolls her eyes and continues tapping her foot, looking away from her husband as he gets closer and hugs her. Poppa Feder smiles and takes a picture with a disposable camera, forever capturing that annoyed expression on Flo's face right next to a smiling Sid Feder with his thumb up.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-07-2013, 09:06 AM

Sid looks back on these events from about a week ago with a smile on his face.

He knows we're very close to true madness being unleashed.

:3 x Better: We're getting closer . . . closer. . .closer...closer.

Sid jerks his head back as an uncontrollable laughter fires from his mouth like a machine gun.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-07-2013)