Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 11:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deals a Deal (Theo)
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-03-2013, 10:48 AM

Theo really needed to hire better staff. This is the second time I've gotten in his office with no troubles. Vampire breaks in once, you would think a better system would be in place. A deal was a deal and Theo had left before he could sign the papers. So here I am, sitting in his desk, feet up on the desk with three bottles of homemade scotch and a glass of it in hand.

"Are you serious?"

I smiled as Theo shut the door with a loud snap.

"You need better security, Theo. If I can get in twice with zero problem, imagine the hell my brother would cause. You, my wonderful friend, left before you got the scotch and the papers."

Waving a folder slightly, I took a drink before looking at the gold chain.

"You look like a moron."

He smiled that amazing smile before walking over, "Get out of my seat."

I sighed and got up, only to sit on his desk with my feet on either side of his hips.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-03-2013, 11:55 AM

Theo grabs the folder from Micah's hand, opens it up, scans the contents to make sure everything is legit and then pulls a pen out of his breast pocket and signs on the dotted line.

"Pleasure doing business with you my dear."

"Actually, it's been all business so far."

"That it has."

"Well I didn't come all the way here just to deliver some paper work and some scotch. I could have sent anyone for that."

"I suppose you could have.:="

Micha reaches down starts to unbotton Theo's collared shirt...

"You know, I don't have a problem with what you want, after all, who doesn't want to get intimate with a King, but just be forewarned that if your boyfriend/husband/baby daddy shows up here, or gets in my face anywhere for that matter I expect you to deal with him because if I have to do so, well...let's just say he will end up like your Uncles."

"That shouldn't be a problem."

Micah reaches down to remove Theo's gold chain...

"Leave it on."

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Minxs (12-03-2013)
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-03-2013, 12:34 PM

I raised an eyebrow but left it as I pulled him to his feet by it. His hands rested on either side of my hips and he smirked.

"Where's the dominate girl that I saw in England?"

"I would rather be dominated."

He smirked and his hand gripped my thigh, making me moan softly. Theo leaned in to my ear, his lips brushing against it slightly and making me shiver slightly.

"You're one interesting woman."

"Theo..."

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-03-2013, 02:27 PM

30 seconds minutes later Theo is putting on his trousers while Micah buttons her shirt back up. Suddenly the doors of his office open up and wouldn't you know it, Erica Rayner makes her grand entrance.

"Seriously Theo, Sin wasn't enough now you have someone else in here? People come in here to do business."

"Not by my invite they don't. People like you just bust in here all the time. And by the way, Sin and I have never slept together, sure she gave me a handy under my desk but that's a different story all together."

"And who is this tramp?"

Micah snaps her head around and looks at Erica as though it will be the last look Erica ever gets.

"You're lucky you are Theo's blood and that he has done me a great service..."

"Oh I'll bet he has."

"Did you come in here with a purpose dear sister or are you just here to ruin my day?"

"The former actually, but at the least I'll settle for the latter. We have something we need to discuss."

"Can it wait?"

"No."

Micah, if you'll excuse me, apparently I have some business to attend to. It was good to see you again. Tell your brother hello for me, or don't. I don't care. You've managed to sneak yourself in here enough times, I am sure you can find your way out.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Jenna Silver (12-04-2013)