Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACK CIRCLE (party all night and thru tomorrow!) ALL welcome!
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-03-2013, 02:35 PM

Luca stumbles across the unfolding scene with Smoke Man and Sebastian "AHAHAHAHAHA" Duke, bottle of tequila in hand.

"Arriba arriba andale andale! Move, bitch! Get out the way!"

With that, he pours the remaining alcohol out of the bottle onto Smoke's stupid unconscious face.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(12-03-2013)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

12-03-2013, 02:39 PM

Smoke splutters and chokes on the tequila, mumbling something along the lines of; 'Those puppies never deserved it you sick bastard', mixed with general drowning in alcohol. He shoots back into consciousness, and the first thing he is greeted by is a drunken Luca, Duke, and .

Well, shit.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
(12-03-2013)
Jenna Silver Offline
A part of Twerk Team U.S.A 2013/2014

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-04-2013, 05:40 AM

Jenna is shoving a tequila glass in her butt.

[Image: lPLDvvG.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenna Silver's post:
Andrew Morrison (12-05-2013)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Online
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-04-2013, 12:21 PM

Shane shakes his head back and forth like a dog trying to dry itself, and for some reason the same amount of liquid as a wet dog is being flung off of Shane's face and hair. Why the HELL is Shane so damn wet???

: Ugh... what the.. WHAT THE WAGGLE MAD ARE YOU! Fuck's on going? Here the why who you. I'm shit of this tired.

Shane stumbles directly into the wall face first, possibly busting his nose but he starts clucking like a chicken and pecking the wall. Blood spots appear on the wall where he pecks it.

: Waggle bagga.

Luca and Sebastian look at each other... then back at ...

: What are you guys clucking here when? My mind is made up! Pizza it will be!

Shane throwing his finger into the air making his pizza proclamation is enough for drunk as fuck and high as fuck Luca, who kicks Smoke Man in the face and stumbles off looking for another bottle. Shane trips over Smoke Man's body and lands on the ground. He rolls onto his back and stares up at Sebastian Duke who almost looks like he could feel sorry for the bloody nut job.

: Are you mad? Do you feel GO GET ME A PIZZA! Blame?

Shane, from his back still on the ground, starts kicking his feet at Sebastian's legs to try and move him along quicker.

: Stop staring at me you buffoon! I'm hungry! AND WHY THE HELL IS POTATO ARE MY EMPTRY POCKAWET? I'lls behaven stompna crumpetaco! TRUMPEY BOOFEY OOOOBAH OOOOBAH! I UM OOOOBA! Waggle bagga?

Sebastian takes a BIG step back. He knows shit just got taken to another level as Shane starts to roll around on the ground before simply passing the fuck out next to Smoke Man. Sebastian Duke lets out a sigh of relief that Shane has passed out. Things were getting seriously scary there for a second! Shane's body twitches and a dark circle (but not a black one) appears on the crotch of his pants.

Duke: Oh, Shane... you've got to be kidding me.

Duke shakes his damn fucking head and walks off, leaving Shane with his piss and Smoke Man who is finally starting to get back up now...

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(12-04-2013)