Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 01:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Poll: Who should John Madison and her new friend visit?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shane
10.00%
1 10.00%
Mr. Supernova
10.00%
1 10.00%
NAZI
30.00%
3 30.00%
Sid Feder
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

JON BROWN CAN LICK MY TAINT
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-05-2013, 05:57 PM

AFTER THE EXPLOSION

Before a king was buried under five hundred pounds of human shit.

Before there was this new king by the name of THEO PRYCE

There was a scene at John Madison's home. It was an explosive scene that needed further explanation. After all, the question on everyone's mind is "Why?"

Why did Peter Gilmour accept a match where he must suck another man's penis?

"Why did John explode into a thousand pieces and turn into a woman?"

We pick up where we left off as Mr. Supernova exits John Madison's home in San Diego, California. As we recall, it was that evil Martian, Mr. Supernova, who gave John Madison an elixir that caused John to explode and turn into a woman. The new and improved Ms. Madison closes the door behind Supernova but not before blowing him a kiss and spanking him on his ass. Nova acts like he doesn't like it and leaves John to his new female body.

Ms. Madison spins her nude, twenty tear old body to face the room and looks around. The walls are splattered with body parts and fluids. John closes her eyes, and holds two fingers up to her throat for about ten seconds.

As you recall in the previous scene, John Madison still had the deep, male voice of John Madison. That isn't the case now as her tone of voice matches that of a commanding woman. It's gotta be some kind of special power from them two fingers!

John scowls at the room as she gives her next command.

Madison

"Get yourself together, you pathetic little man!"

With one hand resting on her hip, John Madison snaps her fingers and like magic, the pieces of her former body slowly converge until they take the shape of her previous male identity. However, we immediately notice that the body is missing a very important part: the head! John Madison scans the room for her old body's head until, sure enough, the old head of John Madison comes rolling towards her like a bowling ball. John Madison lifts her toe and brings her former head to a stop, handling it like a soccer ball.

Madison

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the HEAD OF JOHN MADISON."

Head of John Madison's eyes shift in all directions as he tries to figure out what the hell is going on. He stutters and blinks his eyes like crazy out of confusion.

HOJM

"W-What's going on? W-What happened to me?!"

Madison

"What does it look like, bitch? You and the spaceman summoned me and now I've taken over."

HOJM

"What the fuck? You put my head back on me at once! I am the king damn it! NOVA! NOVA!!! HELP!"

John Madison slaps Head of John Madison.

Madison

"King, huh? What kind of a king would try to turn himself into a woman?"

John Madison picks up the loose head by its hair and holds it away from her like a used trash bag.

HOJM

"This wasn't supposed to happen. Put me down, you whore! I just wanted to change my look."

Madison

"Well, 'King John,' you got what you wanted. In fact, you don't have to do a damn thing anymore. I'll take it from here."

HOJM

"No! You need to call Mr. Supernova RIGHT NOW and have him reverse this shit."

Madison

"That's not gonna happen, John. I'm John Madison now. You're just some creepy head."

HOJM

"No one will ever believe that you're the real John Madison, you crazy bitch!"

John Madison changes her real female voice back into John Madison's voice for a brief moment.

Madison

"Mr. Supernova sure believed it."

John's eyes bulge out as he hears his own voice leaving the lips of the tiny, naked woman. Once this impostor John Madison has made her point, she switches back to her female voice.

HOJM

"What the fuck? That still doesn't prove shit! Anyone can make their voice sound like mine."

Madison

"But John, our blood is the same. My finger prints; your finger prints. To the human race, we are the same person, sort of like a clone. Yes, a really fucked up clone. Fucked up for you at least."

HOJM

"NAZI will figure it out. He knows shit about me that you wouldn't! Don't underestimate the fucking Nazis!"

Madison

"Oh John, that's adorable. Think about that for a second. If I have control over your identity, genetic makeup, voice, and whatever else, wouldn't I have also taken all your shitty memories?"

HOJM

"Damn it! I'm calling NAZI right now to sort all of this out. Let me go!"

Head of John Madison tries to wriggle free by shifting his eyes side to side as hard as he can. Obviously this does nothing for HOJM other than make him look a bit silly.

Madison

"You have no chance against me. I'm John Madison now, and you're just the HEAD of John Madison. A toy that I shall now carry with me. That sounds like something you would do, doesn't it? An even better way to convince these fools that I am who I say I am. Anyone who tries to go against me will just sound like a conspiracy theorist."

HOJM

"Yeah! You try that. Come on, let's go. Take me to Shane's house, let's show him this shit."

Madison

"Yes, we will go there now... I can't have you opening that mouth of yours though."

HOJM

"Wait-"

Madison

"Or maybe we'll go visit someone else. Hmm..."

Before another word can leave HOJM's mouth, John Madison silences him with a tap on his forehead from a single finger. HOJM immediately goes limp as his jaw hangs down and his eyes roll to the back of his head.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (12-05-2013), Liz Hathaway (12-06-2013), Mr. Radio (12-05-2013), Theo Pryce (12-05-2013), Wallace Witasick (12-05-2013), Walter "Waldo" Wilcox (12-05-2013)