Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebellion Rising
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-30-2013, 07:55 PM

Rebellion? RISING? Let me wrench this potato out of my throat so I can do this properly...

EHEM...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA HAAA HAAA HAHA HA HA HA HA OH AHH HA HAHAAAA OOOHHH HAHAHAAAOHH HO HO HOOO HAA HAA HAA

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? A madness must thrive within you if you think this force you know as THEE Black Circle can ever be stopped.

Liz says The Black Circle has been in the XWF for years? CORRECTION! The Black Circle has been around since long before the days of the XWF. This dark family has flourished and evolved over the years, gaining only strength and momentum as the bloodlines shift and purify. The Black Circle has always been. The Black Circle is FOREVER!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Theo Pryce (11-30-2013)
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-30-2013, 07:56 PM

(11-30-2013, 07:47 PM)ljTheSavior Said:
(11-30-2013, 07:41 PM)Liz Hathaway Said: Look guys, I'm not sayin' that Smoke Man's plan is 110%. I'm sayin' that The Black Circle has been running rough shot through XWF for years. They've shown that even when they fight each other they still stay strong. And they just keep getting stronger, larger, and more powerful daily. Last time I checked it only consisted of , Madison, Super Nova, Arzegotti, and NAZI. Now I hear Zak (Which I don't know why he is a member.) and Eli, the latter whom may regain his United States Championship back in less than a month.

This "idea" Smoke's got isn't sure fire. But I've been looked down upon by Shane and members of The Black Circle since I stepped foot into XWF.

So, while I don't respect Smoke Man, at least he has the balls to step up to The Black Circle. Hunter, shut the fuck up. Continue to eat cock with the rest of your Straight Edge fags. Gavin... who the fuck are you? LJ, your "Extreme Revolution" or whatever the fuck it was, was a fail, and your on the brink of gettin' dumped by Paul Heyman. And Sid, well shit you just returned and beat Luca.

Bitch are you ?

OOC: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-30-2013, 07:57 PM

feder v nova.. BOOK DAT SHIT!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-30-2013, 08:00 PM

(11-30-2013, 07:46 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: now that i think about it. smokey does have a point.. we must stop guys like u, luca and the others who have held guys like me down! PREPARE FOR HELL!

Peter, you were beaten by Heiroenous at one point. No one is holding you down...

Oh, someone interfered in your match? Awwww, poor Peter.

Last time I checked this is the XTREME Wrestling Federation. If you can't handle being xtreme then join Smoke Man's revolution!

Sid Feder is putting together a group where the goal in mind is to SURPASS The Black Circle.

Even for a shithead like Sid Feder, who's bound to be gone in two months, that's admirable. Did Feder throw together a message about how butt hurt he's been with his treatment in the federation? No, he stomped through the door and took someone's title on the night of his return. To me that sounds like competition.

Smoke Man's message just sounds like a whiny little girl, aka Peter Gilmour.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-30-2013, 08:27 PM

ever occur to u i can join feder AND smokey?

no wonder ur such a cunt

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Militem Dominum Offline
Bow before the Lord, Profligate

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

11-30-2013, 08:31 PM

(11-30-2013, 08:27 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: ever occur to u i can join feder AND smokey?

no wonder ur such a cunt

Seeing as though the two handlers of these supposed revolutions appear to despise each other, to the point of an obvious unwillingness to work together in any capacity, I'm very much certain that they wouldn't be willing to share members.

No wonder you're seen as the biggest buffoon in this company. It's because you are.

[Image: Dominum_zpsd3a24972.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-30-2013, 08:32 PM

and ur irrelevant

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Militem Dominum Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

11-30-2013, 08:37 PM

(11-30-2013, 08:32 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: and ur irrelevant

Is that your go to remark whenever someone outwits you? I hear you tell that to others a lot, and yet you prove no reason why you're to be considered "relevant". Please, inform me of what makes you relevant. A long running list of failures that's sure to increase so long as you draw breath? Misplaced sexual tension towards the men who inhabit your locker rooms? Or maybe, it's that awful attitude that seems to drop the second someone acts like they care in the slightest about you. Then, that trust gets shattered and your left picking up the pieces and awkwardly trying to jam them into place because you lack the grounding to stand on your own two feet.

Truly, you are relevant, Peter Gilmour. I stand, corrected.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-30-2013, 08:47 PM

beat 5 of the best in this company so im NOT irrelevant

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Militem Dominum Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

11-30-2013, 08:58 PM

(11-30-2013, 08:47 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: beat 5 of the best in this company so im NOT irrelevant

Let's look at these five, shall we?

Steve Davids - Man who claims to be a psychopath when his feelings get hurt far too easily to even be considered antisocial. A gaping black hole of intellect, devoid of talent or intrigue.

Wyatt Reynolds - A man who claims certain "races" (for he's one of the poor folks who believe that there exist more than one mark of the human race.) are weaker than others, unknowing that his very species is only as strong as those supposed "weak links".

Hunter Payne - I've beaten this man. Even if he were anything impressive in the slightest, your victory over him means little to me.

Andrew Morrison - A whining, complaining loser who blames every single one of his failures on the Lord. Can't take any responsibility for his actions, not unlike yourself. Worthless.

Lastly, Payback - The man who you allowed under your skin, despite everything that he did to get there being distinctly immature. And yet, you fell for every single goad, took every piece of bait and for what? He took your essence, and a victory can't get that back.

Now tell me again, what makes you relevant?

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-30-2013, 09:02 PM

i didnt put steve davids in since he no showed u stupid fuck!

i meant Radio, Wyatt, Hunter, Morrison and Payberg

god just stfu

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-30-2013, 09:04 PM

Peter was talking about THOSE five? That's hilarious.

Peter, please tell me that you don't consider those men to be "five of the best."
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-30-2013, 09:05 PM

(11-30-2013, 09:02 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i didnt put steve davids in since he no showed u stupid fuck!

god just stfu

Oh my God, that list is actually WORSE than what Dominum put out.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-30-2013, 09:06 PM

ur not the best Maddy

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Militem Dominum Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

11-30-2013, 09:07 PM

(11-30-2013, 09:02 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i didnt put steve davids in since he no showed u stupid fuck!

god just stfu

Seeing as though Davids was booked for the match, do you not hold a victory over him? Therefore, my reading on him stands, but okay, let's look at Radio, shall we?

Mister Radio - A man who claims to all to be from space, of a different species entirely, but somehow resembles humanity in a way where the only possible explanations for this are that he is indeed a human, or he's synthetic. A man full of more contradictions and enigmas than his fellow "space man," Mister Satellite. However, when the latter does it, it appears intentional. The truth? Mister Radio is really a schizophrenic soul, lost in a world where he reigns supreme in an attempt to hide his tragic, real life.

Congratulations.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-30-2013, 09:08 PM

(11-30-2013, 09:06 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: ur not the best Maddy

No, Payback is, right? Haha!
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-30-2013, 09:12 PM

uh i beat that loser twice ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Militem Dominum Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

11-30-2013, 09:15 PM

(11-30-2013, 09:12 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: uh i beat that loser twice ;)

And yet, here you were trying to pawn off that "loser" as one of the best in the federation just moments before to prove your relevance. What is it, Peter? Is he a loser, or one of the best? It surely can't be both.

Hate Post Like Post
OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE! Offline
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

11-30-2013, 09:17 PM

I'M ONE OF THE BEST YOU STUPIDS!

PAYBACK: PAYBACK!

[Image: yo6iMRN.jpg][Image: qIk4Nto.jpg][Image: Qoz56.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE!'s post:
Wallace Witasick (11-30-2013)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-30-2013, 09:21 PM

i'M A GREASED PIG!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Militem Dominum Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

11-30-2013, 09:25 PM

(11-30-2013, 09:20 PM)Mr. Supernova Said:
(11-30-2013, 09:07 PM)Militem Dominum Said:

god just stfu

Seeing as though Davids was booked for the match, do you not hold a victory over him? Therefore, my reading on him stands, but okay, let's look at Radio, shall we?

Mister Radio - A man who claims to all to be from space, of a different species entirely, but somehow resembles humanity in a way where the only possible explanations for this are that he is indeed a human, or he's synthetic. A man full of more contradictions and enigmas than his fellow "space man," Mister Satellite. However, when the latter does it, it appears intentional. The truth? Mister Radio is really a schizophrenic soul, lost in a world where he reigns supreme in an attempt to hide his tragic, real life.

Congratulations.

Pssss...hey Domino, it's Mr. Supernova now. Mr Satellite is what I went by, before I ascended in power and now I go by Mr. Supernova. By the way you weren't even here in the XWF, when I went by the name Satellite either. Sooo...that's a bit weird that you'd call me that. Anyway, just thought I'd correct you. You can go back to making fun of the simpleton now.

OOC: Fuck! I don't even know what I was thinking there, lol.

True, Supernova. However, I have done my research, and at the time Mister Radio showed up in this federation and latched onto your shoulder to possibly give himself some legitimacy that he's proven unable to garner for himself, you were going by Mister Satellite, were you not? Ergo, I only felt it appropriate to give a time stamp to the comment, seeing as though it still is a possible thought that the schizophrenic Mister Radio believes himself related to Satellite. Either way you look at it however, Peter Gilmour has no ground to stand on in calling himself "relevant" or to brag about beating the "Best the company has to offer."

Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-30-2013, 09:35 PM

(11-30-2013, 08:58 PM)Militem Dominum Said: Let's look at these five, shall we?

Hunter Payne - I've beaten this man. Even if he were anything impressive in the slightest, your victory over him means little to me.

Hold the fucking phone here! Next time you say something that astonishing, you better have a big ass asterisk by it, or at least "I was on the winning team that beat this man's team." That's almost as big of an asterisk as my UFO screwjob a few months back (Hey Evertrust, how are you?) You pinned Ann Thraxx, after a valiant effort on her part, however don't make it seem like you actually pinned me in that match Miley. In fact, you couldn't. And another thing, who was your teammate? The new King of the company, Theo Pryce.

I hope you're done spewing false facts out to Gilmour. Who, despite you saying he is irrelevant and such, he sure is getting a big response and reaction out of you. Shouldn't that make you irrelevant as well?

But instead of just throwing my name out there, why don't we settle this in a one on one match, where you aren't teamed up with the King of the XWF to do all the work for you. You need to go back to finding God Miley, because God on your side is the only way you'll be able to say you beat me.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hunter Payne's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-30-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-30-2013, 09:38 PM

case closed! ty hunter

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-30-2013, 09:42 PM

It doesn't matter who got pinned, Hunter. You're just as weak for letting your teammate get pinned.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-30-2013, 09:46 PM

(11-30-2013, 09:43 PM)Mr. Supernova Said: All those names he listed off, he has gotten into verbally deputes with and took it upon himself to ridicule. Yet now that he's beaten them, he says they're some of the best talent here. What would that make the large list of people who beat Gilmour then?[/color]

the bestestest
Hate Post Like Post
Militem Dominum Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

11-30-2013, 09:46 PM

(11-30-2013, 09:35 PM)*Hunter Payne* Said:
(11-30-2013, 08:58 PM)Militem Dominum Said: Let's look at these five, shall we?

Hold the fucking phone here! Next time you say something that astonishing, you better have a big ass asterisk by it, or at least "I was on the winning team that beat this man's team." That's almost as big of an asterisk as my UFO screwjob a few months back (Hey Evertrust, how are you?) You pinned Ann Thraxx, after a valiant effort on her part, however don't make it seem like you actually pinned me in that match Miley. In fact, you couldn't. And another thing, who was your teammate? The new King of the company, Theo Pryce.

I hope you're done spewing false facts out to Gilmour. Who, despite you saying he is irrelevant and such, he sure is getting a big response and reaction out of you. Shouldn't that make you irrelevant as well?

But instead of just throwing my name out there, why don't we settle this in a one on one match, where you aren't teamed up with the King of the XWF to do all the work for you. You need to go back to finding God Miley, because God on your side is the only way you'll be able to say you beat me.

I'm impressed. Hunter's managed to find an air about himself that exudes actual confidence! No doubt, a direct consequence of being considered great by Peter Gilmour, I'm sure. Stop complaining about your losses and take them like the man you should be. Your team lost, you lost. I gained the pinfall. Theo Pryce then beat me. I can accept that. But you, you weasel your way out of everything because like Gilmour, you can't stand on your own.

I already have the Lord on my side, Hunter. Even if I didn't, I'd beat you with ease.

(11-30-2013, 09:38 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: case closed! ty hunter

And here we have Peter Gilmour thinking someone is on his side, when in reality that man is only looking after his own interests. Shut up Gilmour, this man isn't here to actually defend you.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-30-2013, 09:52 PM

Fuck, Peter. Why do you make it so easy? Why do you have to be so dumb? and fat.

At least Hunter gets points for effort.
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-30-2013, 09:56 PM

Alexandra who had mostly been quiet decides to chime in on the situation.

"Okay let me just say, didn't we try this rebellion thing twice already? I mean there was Swift Ion's little band of stooges, then there was Extreme Revolution. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that it's just not happening. Why would you all try again?"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-30-2013, 10:06 PM

Don't forget... The Connection.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
John Austin (12-01-2013)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-30-2013, 10:09 PM

(11-30-2013, 07:52 PM)Mr. Supernova Said: Oh yeah, I'm definitely right about to lose this title since a lousy seven month title reign is nothing compared to what? How long did you hold a title Sid?

:3 x Better:
How long did I hold A title? Singular? Little man, I've been a Dual 24/7 Champion and those are the two hardest championships in the entire fucking federation to hold on to -- and I had those fuckers for a while, too! Two 24/7 titles defended day and night simultaneously -- not one title with an occasional defense of five to fifteen minutes a month. I like how you talk like winning one title is the be all end all or some shit. Yeah you've been the same champion now forever and it's the one title that's designed to make it nearly impossible for the champ to lose -- and you've defended it how many times exactly? Twice. And accomplished what as champion exactly? Nothing.

What would happen if you got a shot at one of the real titles? Uh, der, let's see fruitcake I'm guessing you'd choke like a fuckin' cock blower?

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sid Feder's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-01-2013), Wallace Witasick (12-02-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-30-2013, 10:09 PM

"See? Thanks for having my back Maddy.. Madison.."

Alexandra shakes her head and notices the change.

"Nice look.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-01-2013, 12:31 AM

(11-30-2013, 10:06 PM)John Madison Said: Don't forget... The Connection.

OOC: ah the connection, they were something special

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
John Austin (12-01-2013)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

12-01-2013, 03:28 AM

All this conversing... so much for people not giving a shit, right? Maybe you misinterpreted what I said, maybe I just said it wrong to begin with, but I would like to make one thing clear;

I'm not making a fucking group.

I just need people to believe in the right idea, to understand that they can stand against the Black Circle. Rebellions, resistances, revolutions... they've all come and gone. And instead of complaining about that, and the sudden resurgence of it in this one, why don't we shut the fuck up and realise that if we forget about the past, if we forget about anything that had happened before, then something can actually be done.

If you guys had actually been paying attention, I had already said that if you're already going against the system, rather than complain about it, now is your chance to properly do something. I'm pretty sure that now, more than ever in fact, that there is the most people who want to fight against the Circle. Plenty more now than there was in the past. Doesn't that say something? Doesn't that say something about what the Circle have been doing recently to make people want to do this!? I will tell you something, there are some goddamn strong names here that have a vendetta, and if they throw themselves in the fire, and the rest of us do it to, then they might just burn down.

I'm not planning for a rebellious group...

I'm planning for a fucking war.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-01-2013, 05:23 AM

First off Smokeman, I will tell you now from experience, you are barking up the wrong tree when it comes to The Black Circle. Just be like me and learn to accept that The Black Circle, Shane and all his potatoes run the wrestling world.

Secondly, you want to cash in your shot against me for the title, that is fine and thanks to our glorious leader, he is giving me the time to do my studies on you. Whether Eli is in our match or not, I will show you why signing a deal with the devil is the best thing to ever happen in your life.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-01-2013, 05:43 AM

The thing about wars is, the people who plan them very rarely ever win. But hey if you want to go down in Flames, see what I did there? Than by all means. Take a number.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-01-2013, 06:42 AM

(12-01-2013, 05:52 AM)Mr. Supernova Said:
(12-01-2013, 05:23 AM)John Austin Said: First off Smokeman, I will tell you now from experience, you are barking up the wrong tree when it comes to The Black Circle. Just be like me and learn to accept that The Black Circle, Shane and all his potatoes run the wrestling world.

Secondly, you want to cash in your shot against me for the title, that is fine and thanks to our glorious leader, he is giving me the time to do my studies on you. Whether Eli is in our match or not, I will show you why signing a deal with the devil is the best thing to ever happen in your life.

You see Smokey, even the Satanic robot - John Austin, thinks you shouldn't waste your time attempting to revolt against the Black Circle. He accepts we're better than him and he knows his place. That's why he's getting a box of devil shaped sugar cookies for Christmas. Frankly I'm not sure what a robot will do with cookies, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Right.

Yes, Nova. He might think that way, but do you know why? Because he is afraid. He doesn't 'know his place'. He is afraid. Maybe not of me, but certainly of you people.

And you might see that as a good thing, since the bunch of you are all deluded fucks. But that fear won't do any good when it comes to call. Fear is a less powerful weapon than spirit, Nova. And while you have plenty of spirit that one can admire, John lacks such a thing. Maybe because he is a Satanic Robot, but maybe not. Who really knows?

Remember; he is only the Champion because he sprang his chance on Eli James. Would he be Champion had he had an actual match with James? In his dreams. And also realise that I'm getting my title shot under the same circumstances, using what Shane himself had given me. 'On his terms', you say? 'Good', I say. Because I don't have the cowardice to hide behind the higher power, I don't have the cowardice to steal my way to the title. If I had wanted to, I could've cashed in my shot on John just as soon as he had won. Or you for that matter. But I didn't; because I'm not a coward, and I can face my challenges with my head held high, and walk out smiling, even in defeat.

Remember when no one thought I would win the X-Treme Title? Talk about how I lost it immediately all you like, but the thing is; I won it in the first place. I'm full of surprises, Nova. Just you wait and see.

(12-01-2013, 05:52 AM)Mr. Supernova Said: So why don't you follow in the footsteps of RoboJohn and just accept the facts? You'll always be below the Black Circle and you know, it'll be so much better for you, if you just accept it and far less painful too. This way you won't be leading the foolish who follow in your footsteps, to their destruction. Do you really want all those morons' anguish and pain, on your head. It'll be your fault Smokey. You started this. You're building up that ant hill. So it'll be your fault, when it gets smashed to the ground. You could stop this, before anyone gets hurt, or even worse...killed. We do have a Nazi in our group and he's sort of been wanting to test out his gas chambers. What's to stop him from snatching up Liz and tossing her in a gas chamber? She'd only be fighting what you instructed was the good fight and then Nazi would pluck her up, like she was a random lost Jew on the streets of Germany during World War 2 and then he'd toss her in the gas chamber. You'd be the one to blame for that Smokey. I hope you're ready for that.

I think your mistaking me with someone who is all-out forcing people to rally against you. You think I'm that kind of person, Nova? Do you really? Last I checked this was a sort-of... Invitation. A whole 'Uncle Smoke Needs You!' type of thing. Anybody who chooses to fight against you - anybody at all - are doing it on their own accord. Preferably knowing that if they walk head-first into the fire, they can expect to get burned.

Even if I stand on my own, I will fight what I believe in. If there is any shred of energy left in my body, I will rise again, even if it's only for you to push me down again. The only thing that will stop me is death itself. And hell, if it comes to that, I guess it will just go to show that the Black Circle could not keep young Smokey down long enough, and only death can stop him from ripping them apart.

Smoke shakes his head and chuckles.

But hopefully, hopefully, with a bit of luck, I won't need to be alone when it comes to it.

This is just one battle in the war that follows.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-01-2013, 06:46 AM

Wait a minute, Smoke Man has a title shot lined up? Against someone who isn't even Black Circle?

Wait, you mean to tell me he could easily switch over to Madness and get the same thing from Sid Feder?

OPPRESSED!
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

12-01-2013, 06:55 AM

(12-01-2013, 06:46 AM)John Madison Said: Wait a minute, Smoke Man has a title shot lined up? Against someone who isn't even Black Circle?

Wait, you mean to tell me he could easily switch over to Madness and get the same thing from Sid Feder?

OPPRESSED!

Ahem.

Smoke drags in a TV screen and turns it on, already playing the relevant part of his promo from the PPV.

Smoke Man Said:In this hand I hold the key! A gift from Shane himself! For any title shot, any time I want!

Smoke switches the TV off.

Remember when I was Shane's 'lacky'? That's when I got the note, which was about a month ago... which I guess is further proof that Shane will only help those who help him, because he's 'cool like that'.

Now I know that Austin is as much as a sheep as the rest of you, I guess it really doesn't matter, because I'm pretty sure the message will get across either way.

And hey, when both of the shows' titles are in the hands of the two who are trying to spearhead their own different causes against the Black Circle... I guess things will get interesting.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Gavin Graves Offline
I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Unwell

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

12-01-2013, 07:11 AM

These Black Circle jerks seem like bigger douches than you, Smokey.

[Image: Graves_zps35cf902e.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-01-2013, 07:54 AM

Oh you have no idea.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Liz Hathaway's post:
Gavin Graves (12-01-2013), Smoke (12-01-2013)