Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 10:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Shhhhh
Walter "Waldo" Wilcox Offline
Where Am I?

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

11-30-2013, 03:46 PM

Waldo's Mind
There I was. It was a Saturday. She was there too. The way her luscious lips were covered with red lipstick. You could only hope you were marked in red from her. Her beautiful blonde hair that I could only imagine how smooth it is. Her unique smell would take you to the best memory you've ever had. Her skin is so smooth. It's like a silk bedspread you want to wrap yourself in, and not because your cold but because it just feels good. Everything about her makes me feel warm on the inside.

The sun was out and it wasn't too cold. It was her type of weather. She could flaunt her body and tease everyone who looked upon her. It was just absolutely perfect. A perfect day for a body of perfection. It just made sense that we were destined to be together. That is... until Paul Heyman's text ruined it all.

Scene
Waldo was in Clearwater Florida by Clearwater Beach enjoying his time of doing nothing since his XWF career hadn't been all that great. He's changed quite a bit, or at least some would think he has. He's really just the same ole Waldo.

Waldo is standing by a tree that is a few feet away from the beach. Big Bang Theory actress, Kaley Cuoco, is walking around on the sand near the water. Waldo is standing nearby watching her with a smile on his face, that is until his phone goes off and Kaley notices him following her from a distance. Waldo briefly looks at his phone to see he has a match coming up on Warfare and seems to be a bit happy. As he puts his phone back in his pocket, Kaley is staring back at home on the phone. A cop car pulls up behind Waldo. This can't be good.

"Excuse me, sir. Can you walk over here for a moment?

"Sure, officer. What can I do for you?

"We received a call that you've been stalking someone. What are you doing here?

"Oh, no. No, no, no. I would never do that, officer. I'm here enjoying the scenery. I thought I saw a coworker of mine and wanted to not be rude.. so I followed this lady out here to make sure it wasn't.

"What is the coworkers name?

"Liz Hathaway.

"What do you do for a living?

"I'm a kroshner.

"I'm sorry. A what?

"Oh! Sorry. Kroshner. I'm an entertainer. A fighter. A wrestler. I make up my own words to define things.

"Um, alright. Listen. You may be telling the truth.. and you may not be. I'm answering the call I received and from the look of things.. you seem suspicious and this whole thing is a bit odd. I can't take you away or force you to leave, but let me give you a warning. Stay away.. out of sight.. from Miss Cuoco. If she calls us again, then we'll have no other choice but to take you in for questioning. Understand?

"Miss who? I told you. I thought she was a coworker of mine, who I happen to think is attractive and would like to ask out for dinner, and that's all. I don't know who this Miss?

"Miss Cuoco.

"Her. I don't know who she is, but obviously she had mistaken me for someone else.

"Just be smart. If what you're saying is true, then it's simple.. stay away.

"Just out of curiousity... what if we end up shopping for Christmas at the same store. She's shopping for her parents or cousins, and I'm shopping for Liz Hathaway, and she gets freaked out again and calls the cops. Then what? I get arrested for shopping?

"If you see her, I would advise you to leave and check back in a few hours.

"Hmm. Okay.

"Have a good day, sir.

"I will. You, too.

Scene
The police officer leaves slowly in his car, and Waldo turns to get one last look at Kaley and takes a quick picture.

Snap.

Waldo waves bye to his sweetheart, and begins to walk away in the opposite direction of the beach. Only a few feet away from where he was standing is a white van, apparently his vehicle. Another man who is holding a camera and was filming the entire thing is waiting from the passenger side. He's documenting everything Waldo is doing and saying.

"So, that was weird. He thought I was stalking Kaley Cuoco. I guess he never saw these..

Waldo opens up his glove box and pulls out a white enveloped marked "Kaley Cuoco". He removes pictures from the envelope and it's photoshoped pictures of him and Kaley together.

"See? It's clearly us.. the hottest couple in the world. Right? Well, if when me and Liz get together, then we'll be the hottest couple in the world. I mean, look at this...

Waldo shows the camera man the text message from Paul Heyman regarding a match he's in with all the participants.

"I'm in a gauntlet match to see who the number one contender is for the television title. TELEVISION title. Do you know why Paul wanted Waldo in this match? It's obvious. I'm the best looking talent in the company and who else to hold a title of television than me? That means I'll be on television all the time. Plus I'll be the champion of television. Reality shows hosted by me. Game shows hosted by me. Even the first ever XWF full featured film starring me. It's destiny. It's perfect.

Plus, have you seen all the talent that's in the match with me?

Chris MacBeth, Theo Pryce, Sarah Parsons.. I'd love to take her out of the town. Alexander Cruchev, Militem Dominum, Mr. Radio, Jenna Silver.. who is also hot herself. LJ Havok, and of course the beautiful and talented Liz Hathaway.

Me and nine other people at a shot at gold. I got this.

[Image: d41f315c-35cf-4a1f-906b-b0e8cdbf328d_zpsc0f0f7a2.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Walter "Waldo" Wilcox's post:
Dr. Zero (11-30-2013), Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (12-02-2013), Liz Hathaway (11-30-2013), LJ Havok (11-30-2013), Mr. Radio (11-30-2013)