Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-25-2024, 05:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business Meeting (Theo)
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-30-2013, 07:45 AM

Of course.

I set down my glass and stood, moving around until I stood behind him.

I do hope it's been to your liking, Mr. Pryce. I would hate for it to be below your standards.

My hand moved along his shoulder, massaging it softly as I took a drink of wine.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-30-2013, 08:04 AM

"That feels fantastic."

Theo rolls his head around a little bit, taking in the magic coming out of Micah's fingetips.

"As for the food and drink, it was all exquisite."

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-30-2013, 08:23 AM

I can do more than just this.

Theo looked up at me, a smirk on his lips.

I'm glad you enjoyed the meal. Sebastian is a fantastic chef. Are there any other plans you wanted to discuss before we meet my brother at the Manor?

My fingers moved to his chest as I bent down, my lips next to his ears.

Your pulse is racing again, Theo.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-30-2013, 08:28 AM

"Is it now? I hadn't noticed."

Theo takes another gulp of his scotch and turns his head slightly, meeting Micah's eyes.

"I think I am good for now. But you've definitely given me an idea or two for later. Shall we meet your brother?"

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-30-2013, 10:32 AM

I nodded and stood, my eyes glancing to the windows to see the London airport. The door opened and we both looked to see Alfred standing there.

Mistress, it's time to head home. Aubrey and Ashton have already left.

Theo stood and held out his hand, Allow me.

I smiled and took his hand as we walked off the jet where Alfred had a car waiting.

Did Sebastian take the other two home?

Yes, Mistress. I was ordered to take you back to the manor. Your brother is waiting.

Theo smiled and we got in but this time, instead of sitting on the side bench across from the bar, I sat next to him, my hand next to his.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-30-2013, 11:00 AM

Theo grabbed Micah's hand and put it in between his,

"So tell me about your brother? Obviously I am familiar with his lover but not him. Which reminds me, when we get there I need a moment alone with Mr. Supernova if that is ok with you. He and I have something we need to discuss, Black Circle business and then we will conclude this business."

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-30-2013, 11:26 AM

Zak used to be a surgeon. He was one of the best in England. Sadly, he left the practice and fell back on Drugs and Booze.

My eyes drifted to our joined hands before I looked at him.

My brother is very protective of myself and Nova. He asked Nova to marry him and he wants it to happen this holiday season.

I smiled and leaned towards him, my head cocked slightly.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-30-2013, 11:33 AM

Theo leans in closer to Micah, his mind racing. He had never been with anyone other than a human before. But then again, until very recently Theo had no actual proof that there were things such as Vampires and people from other planets out there. Though he was always open to the possibilities. Theo inches even closer to Micah. His heart rate elevated.

"Zak sounds like an interesting person. Nova is a good man, I doubt he needs anyone's protection or you for that matter but it certainly doesn't hurt that Zak is so willing to offer it to him, and to you. And people say chivalry is dead."

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-30-2013, 11:56 AM

Zak doesn't offer...it's his nature after...well, it's not important. I can hear your heart. Tell me why it races.

Smirking, I placed a hand on his chest, feeling his heart race under my fingertips. I'm sure if my heart was beating, it would be racing just as bad if not worse than his.

You are one interesting person, Theo.

This really wasn't my strong suit and to be honest, I hated the dominate role. This rested on his shoulders...if he wanted it, he should just take it.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-30-2013, 12:00 PM

"Tell me Micah, interesting how?"

Theo knows exactly where this is going but instead of giving in right away he would rather assert his dominance and make it clear that things will progress on his time table and his alone.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-30-2013, 12:48 PM

I smiled and lightly cupped his cheek.

A little pleasure with business never hurt anyone, Mr. Pryce.

He smirked and I leaned closer, my lips ghosting over his.

I know you want to, Theo. Why not give in a little? I promise, I won't bite.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-30-2013, 01:09 PM

"What I want is irrelevant, what I was tasked to do is my imperative. You and I will have our time Micah. I can assure you of that. But for now I think it's time we go and meet your brother."

The car comes to a stop and Theo gets out of the car first, and then extends his hand towards Micah to help her out of the car.

Hate Post Like Post