Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 08:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Austin Replaced in FMS Tournament? + Alternates Named
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-30-2013, 02:31 AM

By now it has become obvious that John Austin has cashed in and become the new XWF United States Champion. Therefore it is unrealistic for him to continue on in his quest for the European title. Austin is a Madness roster member carrying Warfare gold. While he's gone, I want to make it absolutely clear that both Morgan Eldred and I throw our full support behind John Austin in this endeavor. We wish him the best of luck as he attempts to defend his title on Warare for the foreseeable future.

That obviously leaves a gaping hole within the Tournament. I will name a replacement some time this evening. In addition to this, if anything, natural or unnatural arises that causes someone within the tournament to become unable to compete, I have named alternates. Taking the final points standing into account, Liz Hathaway would be the first alternate, followed by LJ Havok and so on, should the need arise.

(OOC: What I mean is, contrary to what I've previously stated, I do not want to end up changing the entire card in the case of a no-show. Rather than moving everyone up one position, I've decided its better, and easier on my part, to have the alternates simply plugged into the tournament in whatever spot was previously held by a no-show. Again, should that need arise.)
Hate Post Like Post