Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Angel of Death
Alexander Cruchev

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-28-2013, 08:22 PM

You live by the sword....

You die by the fucking sword

We open up our scene to two men laying Indian style next to each other in-front of a brick wall. Their hands can be seen placed behind their backs, firmly secured with handcuffs. The look of brutality can be seen upon their bodies. One of the men still has blood flowing from open wounds across his bare chest. The other is covered in bruises among with a swollen already black eye. The will of fight has been taken out them and now they lie to their own fate that awaits them...

The camera zooms in on both men and we hear Alexander speak from behind the camera in his broken English accent.

Now gentlemen, you both know why you are here today. There is no secret to the crimes you have committed against your great nation. A nation so well and rich in history and you two go and defy what it stands for. When someone from the motherland defects, I get called in and have to handle the situation. Well lucky me, how you say...one lucky motherfucker I am. Now before the end comes, I want each of you to tell everyone watching what you did to find yourself in this predicament. Olaf!....let's start with you

The camera zooms in on Olaf. He is the man seated to your left and by the looks of it, he is hanging on by a thread. Knife wounds are apparent on his shirtless body. Blood is seen still slowly oozing out of some of the wounds. The look of death can be seen upon his eyes but he raises his head up to speak..

I did nothing wrong. I was persecuted for my beliefs and thought enough was enough. So I came to the United States for a much more better opportunity. A nation so great and wonderful, ready and willing to give anyone its fair chance in life unlike Russia. We tried to fight off everything that was put in front of us but sadly, we meet our untimely fate. You won this time Alexander...this time

ENOUGH! ...how about your Gregori...? you have anything you want to tell us???

The camera zooms onto Gregori who is seated to your right. A endless amount of bruises cover his face. His right eye is swollen to the size of a tennis ball. His left eye is black and purple...

Перейти ебать себя Александру

Such strong words from you both gentlemen but you see, just like my opponents here in my next battle this Monday, you two will realize why I am the angel of death. I lurk in the shadows and go on the prowl for my next taste of blood. You see, you can be a insignificant American or you can be traitors to your own country like these two, how you say...assholes?...The fact of the matter is that I am the most dangerous man walking the face of the earth. Olaf and Gregori learned the hard way and for my opponents this Monday, you all will understand why I am Alexander Cruchev and why I am the baddest motherfucker walking the planet today

Russia will always be number one. Unlike you pathetic Americans watching today, when we have a problem, we don't need to do some debate, we get down to nut cutting time and handle the problem right then and right there. No one will stand in my way of making destiny. All these pathetic souls I will have to deal with this Monday is another stepping stone and now, you are about to witness what I can truly do...

Suddenly we see a man is fatigues come walking up into the picture caring a chainsaw, could this possibly be Cruchev? The look of peace and tranquility grows upon the faces of the men held captive. The chainsaw starts up and then....SUDDENLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: StaticTV_zps907bbfc0.gif]

The maker ....

And taker of lives
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexander Cruchev's post:
(12-11-2013)