Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 07:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wanna fight!!
Justine MacKenzie Offline
Resistance Inc.

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

11-25-2013, 11:13 PM

Screens opens with me in JTC's arms as I look in the camera as I smile.

"I want to fight. So who the lucky cunt do I face? I really don't care who it is. I just want to fight. So who ever wants to fight well let me know and its on bitches."

[Image: jmban_zps0dafd146.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

11-26-2013, 01:30 PM

I think Human Immunodeficiency Virus is kicking your ass pretty hard at this point. Focus on that battle first, skankslutbot three thousand.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Liz Hathaway (11-27-2013), Mr. Radio (11-26-2013)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-26-2013, 02:02 PM

Tommy appears out of nowhere stares at Justine...

"I Wanna fight you..."

Then takes a minutes to laugh...

"Good one, King Luca"

Then the room start to filter silence...
Hate Post Like Post
Resistance Inc.

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

11-26-2013, 08:53 PM

"You want to fight? I'm ready to kick your ass?"

"and Luca haven't heard that one before good job."

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

11-26-2013, 08:57 PM

(11-26-2013, 08:53 PM)Justine MacKenzie Said: "and Luca haven't heard that one before good job."

Hey broad, here's a quick tip for being sarcastic: it doesn't work when your vapidity makes it impossible to tell if you're being sarcastic, or you're just too stupid to realize that was an insult. Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't use big words like sarcastic or vapidity. They only confuse the wild streetwalker. And seeing that she isn't in her natural habitat, she's already scared and vulnerable. Too much change will only serve to break her psyche more!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Minxs (11-26-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-26-2013)
Resistance Inc.

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

11-26-2013, 09:44 PM

"Ooooh Luca... Poor little Luca thinking I'm so stupid that I didn't knew that was an insult. Funny man aint you. You see your opinion don't matter to me so lets see here that 'insult' doesn't mean shit to me either."

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

11-26-2013, 09:54 PM

(11-26-2013, 09:44 PM)Justine MacKenzie Said: "Ooooh Luca... Poor little Luca thinking I'm so stupid that I didn't knew that was an insult. Funny man aint you. You see your opinion don't matter to me so lets see here that 'insult' doesn't mean shit to me either."

[red]And yet; you're still responding, still trying desperately to get the last word in because you know just how much each word is tearing your sense of self worth apart and since you're too much of a goddamn coward to come right out and admit it, I have to for you. How sad is that?

Very sad, studio audience.

Yeah, I think you're stupid. No no, I'm beyond thinking. I know that you're stupid. So stupid that you didn't "knew" (because that's grammatically correct, moron) my first comment was an insult. It's not like I made it in anyway apparent.

Just remember; saying that someone's opinion doesn't matter, and actually meaning it are two different things.

You're saying it.

No one's buying it.

Oh, you're gonna say that you don't give a fuck what they think either? Sounds like your camp.

Who keeps hiring these ]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Liz Hathaway (11-27-2013)