Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Dies Irae
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-27-2013, 05:19 AM

The day has finally arrived, Lethal Lottery 2. Theo Pryce’s first Pay Per View as a member of the XWF. And what an event it will be. Especially for Theo and his Black Circle brethren, or as John Madison likes to refer to them, “his group of cum guzzling super friends.”, I’m not sure John lives in the same reality as the rest of us but that shouldn’t really be news to anyone. As is the case of Theo, he has arrived at the arena several hours ahead of the other wrestlers. His rationale for doing so is rather simple, the XWF is his escape. Day in and day out he spends his time sitting at the head of the table at Pryce Industries, wheeling and dealing with whatever country or group of self anointed revolutionaries wants to buy his companies weapons. But the XWF…the XWF offers him a chance to get away from it all. It doesn’t hurt when he gets to surround himself with guys like Nova, Nazi, crazy Luca and his lovely cocaine habit, even John Madison has his redeeming qualities, few and far between that they may be.

As Theo continues to wander the halls of the venue picked out for tonight’s events he can’t help but think of his sister Erica and how her date with NAZI is going. To be honest, Theo was a bit surprised that NAZI asked Erica out. Not because she isn’t worthy of such a thing but because the notion of NAZI having the time or desire to spent with a woman, whether it’s over a cup of coffee or in bed together is something that Theo never thought NAZI would be interested. But alas, as the great Bob Dylan used to say “The Times They Are A Changing.” Rounding the corner Theo is spotted by none other than Liz Weinberg, one of the XWF’s two interviewers. With Theo being the first star to arrive Liz approaches hoping to get some time with one of the XWF’s fastest rising stars.

“Mr. Pryce, do you have a moment?”

“Several actually. Would like you one?”

“Yes I would.”

“Well great. Should we find a dark and dank apartment, or perhaps a Janitor’s closet that doubles as my office? What would you suggest Liz?”

“I see you are familiar with your opponent’s recent promos. I think talking right here is fine.”

“Of course I am familiar with John’s promos. In this day in age with Twitter and Tumblr, Facebook and Snapchat, nothing happens without being relayed worldwide almost instantaneously.”

“Well, what are your thoughts? John Madison, your opponent, your friend had some rather interesting things to say about you, and about the rest of the Black Circle. Nothing nice I might add.”

“Of course you’ll add that last little bit in, it’s part of the narrative. Here’s the thing Liz. John has reached a level in this sport that few others have. He’s the King of the XWF, literally and figuratively. He has a crown and everything. Sometimes he likes to troll around Burger King wearing the crown and scaring all the kids by telling them that he’s the Burger King. Oh that John, what a character. But seriously though, John, like all men who reach the pantheon of their chosen profession, they get a little big headed. They forget about the people that helped them get there. The people that have helped them stay there.”

“But you have only been in the XWF for two months; you had nothing to do with John Madison’s legacy.”

“You are absolutely right. I didn’t. But those other guys, Luca, Nova, NAZI, Shane and some others. They all did and now in John’s version of revisionist history he wants to minimize their role in his little play. And you know what, that’s his call. I had nothing to do with his rise to fame. But I sure as hell have had everything to do with him staying there. If it weren’t for my money, my team of A list lawyers John Madison would be in jail getting raped harder than Jerry Sandusky. And we all know how pederasts get handled in jail. Just ask Dean McGovern that sick fuck. You remember that whole Matt Ward fiasco? He had John dead to rights but as I’ve said before, nothing some money can’t fix.”

“Are you suggesting that you paid off Matt Ward to drop his suit against John Madison ?”

“No, I’m telling you that I paid off some Detectives to fuck with the evidence of the case. No case, no law suit by Matt Ward. Do you know how much Detectives make these days? For the work they do? It’s disgusting. It’s no wonder those folks will take a bribe any chance they can get.”

“You realize that you could go to jail for admitting to such things?”

“Please, people like me, we don’t go to jail and if on the off chance that we do, it’s some minimum security club med type deal. Really, for guys like me, it’s a vacation. Away from the daily grind, the phone calls and the emails. In fact after tonight I may go play that “Knockout” game with some elderly woman get myself a stint in the local clink. I could use some time off.”

“So let me ask you, everyone seemed to believe that come match time you were just going to lay down and let Madison keep his thing going as the King of the XWF but that doesn’t sound like that’s the case anymore. Is that an accurate statement?”

“Yes and no. Laying down was never an option. That’s not me. I don’t care if my opponent is John Madison or Jesus Christ himself. So to answer the question that you didn’t ask but were surely thinking, no, yesterdays coming out party for John has nothing to do with how I am or how I was ever going to approach this match.”

“And what about his stipulation? That the loser is buried alive in Shane ’s feces?”

“Just more motivation to win I suppose.”

“And you have no concerns about being buried in Shane’s shit? You are facing the King of the XWF after all.”

“Am I? I honestly wasn’t sure about that, it’s not like John ever makes mention of his achievements. For a second there I thought he was just some other guy. But now that you mentioned it, taking on the King and all, no, I’m not worried, and I’ll tell you why. Because John Madison of today isn’t John Madison of 6 months ago, it might have something to do with him hitting sauce, hard. It might not. Your guess is as good as mine.”

“Alright, well I think we’ve beat a dead horse there regarding your match. How do you feel about the rest of The Black Circle’s chances tonight?”

“You mean John’s Ass-Kiss Brigade?”

“If that’s what you want to call them, sure.”

“I’m just repeating, not coining the name myself. As for their chances tonight, I think they are all in good shape. I will say that amidst John’s mental breakdown earlier I think he was spot on in his assessment of the rest of the groups chances. Nova, Luca, NAZI even the guy who likes to ride The Black Circle’s coat tails Eli James, none of them have equals in their respective matches. NAZI might have the hardest go of it though. ESP is no joke, neither is Dr. Zero for that matter. Meanwhile NAZI has the unfortunate task of having to carry a team with Tony Santos. As guy who is only in this tournament because Mr. Potato head had a momentary lapse in sanity.”

“You say that but Tony has won a few matches since he was put back into the tournament.”

“Has he? If memory serves his partner, which is usually ESP has carried him through this tournament. Or are you referring to that cluster fuck of a match where he and some other asshat had simultaneous pins? Sure, you can count that if you want. I wouldn’t but hey I’m not you. But hey, regardless of NAZI’s handicap to winning the Lottery I still think he will get the job done. The man is determined.”

“Determined, like wanting to carry out a plan of mass genocide, determined like that?”

“I see a little bite in you Liz, but isn’t that topic a little bit above your pay grade so to speak? Aren’t you paid to ask about the XWF, not what we all do in our spare time?”

“I am paid to interview the talent of the XWF, there are no off limits subjects as far as I know.”

“As far as you know. We’ll we will see about that. It’s been a pleasure as always Liz.”

Theo turns to leave and get’s maybe 15 feet down the hall from Liz before he turns and yells back to her.

“Your last name is Weinberg right?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Just asking. You might want to steer clear of NAZI, you know, mass genocide and all. Wouldn’t want to see the XWF’s star reporter become Victim #1.”

A lock of shock and disgust comes across Liz’s face as Theo picks up his bag and continues his walk about the arena.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post