Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Execution ISSUE #18 (Part 6: Vir Tue)
Tri Bute Offline
Justice Integrity Zankustility Zeusrion

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

11-26-2013, 08:46 PM

Tri Bute: Our Future Lord, Our Great Future King: A Biographical Future Comic
ISSUE #18 (Part 6)
Execution: Vir Tue

Previously on ISSUE #18:

The future lord, Tri Bute, the great future king of the future and all other future times, future snorted before he took another future sip from his future iced tea. It was future green tea flavored.

"Keep going! Keep going! Keep going! Use your R.E.C.T.U.M.! Use every future ounce!"

“Okay, let’s future hang this future bastard!”

“First you have to future talk to future rocks!”

“Fine, but you’re under future arrest!”

“Aw, future man”

“Well, it future looks like I’m not getting past this future wall.”

Tri Bute assumed future praying position by putting his future hands together in front of his future face and future kneeling down. Once his future eyes were clasped tight and freed from their future man-made protective future covering, he began to future pray.

“Future excuse me!”

“It future worked, I got past the future wall!”

“Can you give me future directions?”

“Pyroblastic furock chert furock chert.”

Worst future directions ever. What a bunch of future assrocks.

Future time was future running out!

-

“And just how did my future father future end up?”

Vir Tue future paused for a future moment, but quickly regained his future composure and continued to push the future cart towards the future bathroom.

“We’re almost there. Just stop future complaining.”

---

Inc Ense took another future look at his future watch. Vir Tue took future note of this.

“The future hanging should be soon, Inc, every future second it grows closer.”

“Something future feels off about this though. I just can’t put my future finger on it.”

“I have future heard a few future rumblings, Inc, but if I future know anything it’s the future fact that our glorious future king always future delivers on his future promises. He loves us all, very much. If he let us all down it would future tear him a-future-part.”

“Tri Bute is future human like the rest of us. Even he makes future mistakes sometimes.”

“Inc, if there’s two things I future know, the first would be what I just future said; the second is future implying that Tri Bute doesn’t future live up to the future standards he sets for all of us is future treason. Don’t let anyone future hear you future say things like that, Inc.”

“But Vir Tu-,”

“I loved your future father, very much. He left a future mark on everyone that his future presence future graced, even our great future king. If only he kept his future head out of the future clouds. He had a sweet future lookin’ future head; he just kept it up there in the future clouds future day after future day after future day, but it had to come down some-future-time.”

Ense took another future look at his future watch. Future time was future running out. The same future shirt bearer would be future dead soon, if Tri Bute future came through. I future guess there was nothing to future worry about.

“What was my future pop-pop like? I never future met ‘em.”

“Oh, sweet Fra Grance, I don’t future know where to future start. He was beautiful, big future hearted, and he always had a great future scent following him. I future think it was all the future showering he did. Future people used to future shower every-future-day back then.”

“That’s future odd.”

“Well, that was before Tri Bute future limited the future water supply.”

“I future guess that makes sense.”

“It was a few future years ago, but I future remember it like it was yester-future-day. Every-future-day.”

“What exactly do you future mean? Are you still future talking about future showering?”

“I future fear that I’ve already future told you too much.”

Vir Tue future arose out of his future seat and future continued further into the future forest.

“Vir Tue! Where are you going? The future hanging is that future way!”

Inc Ense’s future calls did nothing. Vir Tue future continued into the future forest, not at all future shaken by his future words. Inc Ense went to future follow, but the future bells began to future chime; his future break was over. Now it was future time to future clean the future bathrooms at the future center of future town. Future Ryan, Future Oklahoma’s future citizens needed a future clean future bathroom to properly en-future-joy a good future hanging.

I future hope whatever Vir’s doing in the future forest doesn’t take long. I don’t want him to be future arrested for Not Doing Your Job Treason Thievery.

Inc future headed to future work, alone. For what could be the last future time (which is future running out).

---

*The following future dialogue has been future translated from Future Rock to Future English*

“Where is this great future king? You future opened the future entrance, right?”

“Yes, I future pressed the future button.”

“Then where in future rock God’s future rock name is he?” shouted the future rock king, Roc King from his future rock rocking future rock throne.

The future rock king was a very impatient future rock fellow. Anyone with future rock terrorists future breathing down their future rock neck would be like this, I future presume. Roc King didn’t want a future war with the future humans; he was sure they had future rock future dissolving future guns of some-kind or another. If future time did in future fact future run out Tri Bute wouldn’t be in a future apology accepting future mood. Future earthquakes can’t stop a future psy-laser from future piercing a future rock heart.

“Get on the future rock security cameras, maybe he just got future lost!” future ordered Roc King to Por Phyritic, the great future rock king’s future rock assistant.

Phyritic future looked over at the future rock monitors as a future figure future flashed across the future rock screen.

FUTURE ROCK THUD!

The future rock door crumbled into pieces of future rock and future rubble.

“We’ve been future expecting you.”

The future man didn’t future say anything. He just future stood there and future took off his future watch.

FUTURE TICK! FUTURE TOCK! FUTURE TICK! FUTURE TOCK!

The future man started to future rub where the future wrist-future-watch was.

The future man then looked at his future palms.

The future man put his future hand in front of his future face.

“The future fog is are future anchovies,”

Um, what?

---

FUTURE THUD!

Futuredictionary.com future defines future time as a limited future period or future interval, as between two successive future events. I future define future time as something that is future running out. The future endless future corridors of this future rock palace cause a future second future hand to future dance around the hallucinatory future clock. My future wrist-future-watch has begun to future dig into my future skin. When they future called me one with the future man-made I didn’t future think they meant that, however, it future leaves a future pressing impression on me.

Tri Bute future removed his future watch.

One that future says future time is future running out.

Tri Bute future tried to future wipe away the future mark the future wrist-future-watch made on his future skin, but it wouldn’t future fade.

One that will never future leave me until this personal future turmoil has future dissipated and future soaked up into the future clouds of a future sunset’s future hang.

Tri Bute future looked at his future palms, then future raised his left future palm and future lined it up with his future face.

My future hands are as future dirty as a future child’s after future sandbox future time. Future rocks do that to future hands. I’ll future wash them soon enough. Once the metaphorical future blood future cleanses these five-future-fingered future hands I will be future free from the future guilt that comes with future suffering a future witch to future live.

How does a future man future find his future self in such a sticky future situation? Future situations where he is between a future rock and a J.I.Z.Z. place? A future man has to make future choices, “With great future power comes great future responsibility,” that was what my Uncle Ben future told me before he got future shot after my future wrestling debut. This was a future choice that I made. To future walk the future line of justice, integrity, zankustility, and Zeusrion is a dangerous future thing.

I’ve future stood in future silence long enough. I must let them future know that I won’t be future pushed around and future controlled. I will not let future rock terrorism future stand in the way of J.I.Z.Z.; it has future places to future go and future people to future see.

“Fogium eleabratata erock furock anchovine!”

J.I.Z.Z. and its future journey are far from over. I can future feel it future sticking to my future fingers.

Tri Bute future stepped past the future rubble and into the future rock throne future rock room where the great future rock king future sat with a dumb future rock look on his future rock face. Could it be that he was future blinded by the J.I.Z.Z. future storm that came future rock crashing through the future rock walls? Was it Tri Bute’s future words that put his future rock face in this future rock state of future contortion? Has his future rock blood stopped future rock flowing at the future sight of an impeccable future specimen?

Tri Bute didn’t future know and he didn’t future pretend to future know. All he future knew was that if he didn’t future act soon, future time would future run out.

---

FUTURE TOP TEN FUTURE WASTES OF PERFECTLY GOOD FUTURE THINGS: Part 2! FUTURE LOL
Future written by
Blo Ggor

FUTURE LOL WERE FUTURE BACK! This is my future blog and I like to future write these, future lol.

I don’t future remember where I left off but it doesn’t really matter because since you future clicked on this I got future ad revenue already! Ha! I future think I was on future numbah (lol I future spelled it wrong :P haha) 6!

So, um, future #6.

Actually I future think I’ll just do a future recap first, incase you didn’t future read part 1 (which you should my future blogs are great!)! Okie, well future number 10 was future rain and how it future wastes future water! Future number 9 was deleted future scenes in future movies! Future number 8 was future leaving the future cap off a future pen. My future mother did that once and it future peed me off so bad!!! Then in future number 7 I totally mindflipped everyone with my future pick of Silary Hwank (I future switched the future letters around to be future funny (It’s kinda like when future people go “Future lol, Sandy Ravage, future lol"))

WOW! That was a long future recap, future lol. I doubt any1 is still future reading along so I future guess I’ll just end the future blog here, future lol! I future know my future audience so well, future lol. Okie so next future time I’ll future skip the future recap and go straight to the future meat in future number six! (Future meat is a future hint, future lol).

---

OOC: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday all suck. I'm lucky this is even up at all tbf and backspace is being a fucking cunt today, coding and proofreading is going to be a bigger bitch than Kyle's fucking mom. Well, I rebooted it so it stopped being a problem, but then I lost all my tabs and it's going to be so difficult to figure out which page I was I had Redtube on.

The future day just kept getting better for Tri Bute's future handler .

"Pink is my signature color!" - Elle Woods
[Image: fpUoGTE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post