Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Where my demons hide 2/3
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-26-2013, 04:37 PM

The scene opens up to Liz and Elizabeth Hathaway (Oh the irony.) in the labyrinth. The search for Old Liz Hathaway has gone ….. Unsuccessful, to say the least.

Liz: Ugh, we’re never going to find this old cunt.

Elizabeth: I think you fail to realize that you are talkin’ about YOURSELF!

Liz: Oh… right.

Elizabeth: And you’re talkin’ about me. Wow, what a bitch.

Liz: Where did you get that mouth from?

Elizabeth: Our dad cursed a lot. But then again, you know that. Now let’s keep lookin’.

Elizabeth notices an old woman in the corner of the hallway. The woman is sitting with her face toward the wall, and away from Liz and Elizabeth. Liz walks up to the lady.

Liz: Umm… Ma’am is you okay.

The woman turns around and screams!

[Image: e23c24d127d715709c9ec21beaf88e29.jpg]

Liz backs up and the woman pounces at Liz. Liz throws a punch, and the woman falls to the ground! The woman sits up, and her head turns a full 360 degrees!

Liz: What…. What the fuck?!???!!

The woman pounces at Liz and another woman stands in front of Liz and shoots some type of weapon at the crazy woman.

Liz: … Thank you, miss.

Ms. Hathaway: Call me Ms. Hathaway. You must be Liz and you’re Elizabeth.

Liz: Yeah…. How’d you know?

Ms. Hathaway: Elizabeth, you didn’t give her the details of the strange place?

Elizabeth: I did, but the bitch is just so dumb, she can’t comprehend common English.

Ms. Hathaway: Well I was like that during that time of my life. Anyway let’s get out of here; there should be more than that.

Liz: Wow…. Let’s get out of here.

The scene transitions to Liz, Ms. Hathaway, and Elizabeth, oh the confusion! They are sitting in a room, alone.

Liz: So…. How do I leave this place?

Ms. Hathaway: You have to get yourself out. We can no longer help you; we can only join you in your quest for freedom.

Liz: Wait what?

Ms. Hathaway: Man, I really was an idiot. We can leave this place, and join you in your thoughts, but we can’t help you leave this place.

Liz: Ugh!!!!! Ok, how?

Elizabeth: We are a part of you. I’m your past, she’s your future. We will always be with you, no matter what.

Liz: Okay, I think I am ready to leave this place.

Ms. Hathaway: Here, take this.

[Image: F3Firelance.png]

Ms. Hathaway: This’ll help you on your travel. Be safe.

Liz: Thanks.

The three Elizabeth Hathaway all hug in a circle. Liz backs away and opens the door. She looks back at them, and closes the door. She begins to stroll down the hallway, watching her surroundings. She leans against a wall.

Liz: Man, this is a breeze.

Too bad she spoke to soon. A little boy runs at Liz, and she shoots him in the face.

Liz: Fuck wrong with you, mother fucker.

Liz continues her hike. Hallway by Hallway, door by door, she passes it all, until she notices she reached her destination. Her actual room door is right in front of her. She runs toward it, and is sent back by a force. She gets up and looks around noticing 3 black boys, standing in front of the door. She gets up and looks at them. She pulls out her weapon and shoots them, but it has no effect!

Liz: The fuckary?

Boys: You can’t kill us with that shit. You got to beat us with some good old’ street fightin’.

Liz drops her weapon, and grabs one of the boys. She elbows him in the nose, and blood gushes onto his face. She tosses him to the side, and grabs the second boy. She knees him in the balls….. That’s all it took.

Jay: You can’t do that shit to me. I’m Jay. I’m known for kickin’ ass.

Liz kicks him in the balls, and he falls to the ground.

Liz: Well, that was fun. But I must continue on. Good day to you sirs.

She walks toward the door, and opens it. She turns around and notices Ms. Hathaway and Elizabeth right behind her.

Liz: You ready to get the fuck out of here guys?

Elizabeth: You better fuckin’ believe it.

They walk to the door and the scene transitions to Liz Hathaway in bed sleeping. The scene shows her smiling, as it fades to black.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post