Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Drop That Zero, Get With A Hero
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-26-2013, 07:27 AM

It was approximately 4:00am when Dr. Zero felt the ripple. It had billowed out all over Parts Unknown, but most did not recognize it for what it was. Dr. Zero did, however. He'd created more than a few, himself.

A portal.

Something had entered his serene hellscape unannounced. The Overlord of Parts Unknown could not let that slide. He grabbed his action bag (contents include but are not limited to: 8pr rubber gloves, 2pr goggles, 20 syringes, various funsize concoctions for everything from curing the flu to curing not being a 13ft tall frog with a razor tongue, 1 vaporizer, 2 blasters with multiple settings, and 1 MP3 player with 16gbs of Sean Hannity ranting about nothing) and a containment case before making his way outside with 3 of his most trusted Minions. Numbers 90, 143, and 91.

Dr. Zero made his way to the site of an abandoned warehouse on the corner of 13th and Manson. The residual green goop from the portal still covered parts of the fence that still stood. Dr. Zero instructed Number 91 to be the pointman.

"Mello?" Number 91 said upon entering the warehouse. "Uhsh uhnbubby huh?"

There was no response. Dr. Zero followed him into the building, backed up by Numbers 90 and 143. Dr. Zero aimed a flashlight dead ahead, but on all sides were pitch black. A shuffle to the right. A bump from behind. Odd noises were beginning to surround them.

"Hello? Citizen, this is your benevolent Overlord speaking. Dr. Zero. I believe it would be in your best interest to reveal yourself so that we may have a little chat," Dr. Zero said to the mystery-guest in Parts Unknown.

A few more steps and then, "ARGH!"

Dr. Zero knew that voice. Number 143, who was bringing up the rear, had been snatched up. Dr. Zero turned around quickly, shining his flashlight at the area Number 143 had just been in. He was gone. Number 90 began to sob.

"Heh wood mug buhsht fund," he said.

"GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF, NUMBER 90!" Dr. Zero commanded. "We all liked Number 143! Now is NOT the time! Onward, before it takes the rest of you."

Before he could finish the sentence, another sound and Number 91 was gone as well.

"CURSES!" shouted Dr. Zero.

"BWAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" cried Number 90 who then attempted to run for the door. Dr. Zero shouted for him to stop and shined the light on him just in time to watch him trip on a pipe and bash his head on a cement corner. Pink goo splattered around his shoulders, before Number 90 burst into a pink vapor.

Dr. Zero was now all alone. He spoke into his wrist communicator. "Nurse X, send reinforcements!" Static answered him. His signal was being jammed.

In the distance, he heard it. "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Egads! Was that his own voice greeting him? Was one of Dr. Zero's own clones in this place, mocking him? How could this be!?

Our vile villain pressed forward. "SHOW YOURSELF AT ONCE!" he shouted into the darkness. Repeated scans of the warehouse with his flashlight revealed nothing.

*THUMP*

A sound to his right. Dr. Zero looked quickly. It was a door. He approached it carefully, removing his blaster from his bag. Just as he placed his hand on the door handle, he heard a crash on the other side.

*CRASH*

Little late there.

He opened the door, completely expecting to be met by some giant, ferocious beast. A cyclops, hydra, gorgon, or even a gargantuan baby with a magical shaker out for revenge (a story best left for another time).

What greeted Dr. Zero on the other side of the door was nothing but a lowly, disgusting kitten. He kicked it across the room and snickered at the animal's screeches as it hurled into a pile of wooden pallets (#heel).

"Well now, that wasn't very nice, now was it?" His voice, yet again, from the darkness.

"My sincerest apologies. Allow me to turn on the light."

A bright light illuminated the room. Dr. Zero was momentarily blinded. As his vision corrected itself, he made out the perpetrator standing directly in front of him.

[Image: 4ZXjT8k.jpg]

The thing had the body of a man, and the head of a pigeon. "DISGUSTING!" thought Dr. Zero.

He immediately tried to blast the creature with his…blaster. The laser went straight through him. The image in front of him flickered and disappeared.

"Come now, Dr. Zero. You are no plebeian. Do not behave as such."

"Who are you!?" asked Dr. Zero.

"I am quite offended you do not know already. I…am Dr. Hero."

"You're not real!" exclaimed Dr. Zero, as could be noted by the exclamation mark.

"I assure you that I am. And I think you know perfectly well why I have come here."

Just at that moment, several hidden metallic arms shot up and restrained Dr. Zero, pulling him to the ground. His bag went sailing across the room as Dr. Hero sauntered over to him, finally revealing his true self. I mean, it looked just like the hologram, in case you wondered.

"CURSE YOU! CURSE YOU TO HECK!" Dr. Zero shouted. "YOU WILL PAY!"

Dr. Hero reached down and dug into Dr. Zero's breast pocket. He retrieved the artifact he had received from Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's "Masters".

"When you see your partner for Lethal Lottery, do give her my thanks for sending me here, won't you?" With that, Dr. Hero exited the warehouse.

About an hour went by before an army of Minions came and unbound a defeated, and furious Dr. Zero.

They arrived back at the laboratory where Dr. Zero began indiscriminately eliminating Minions just to feel better.

"NURSE X! PREPARE THE COMMUNICATION DEVICE!"

Nurse X moved without hesitation. A set of cameras surrounded Dr. Zero.

"Egyptian Snow Pharaoh, I request your presence immediately. You and I need to discuss top secret plans for Wednesday night. Mr. Idenhaus and that plebeian, Tony Santos are not our standard-fare opponents, but I am confident that we will overcome them. According to my calculations, we have a 141 and 2/3rds chance of winning at Lethal Lottery. But that is not my chiefest concern at the moment. You must help me find Dr. Hero. Meet me as soon as possible at the coordinates I am sending. Thank you."

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Dr. Zero's post:
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (11-26-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (11-26-2013), Theo Pryce (11-26-2013)