Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Where Were You (RP #1)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-25-2013, 07:31 PM

A XWF camera feed begins, we see Andrew Morrison, he is in a black hoodie with the hood up and his hair covering most of his face and he is standing in what looks like the inside of a burned down church

[Image: burned_zps6c1681c5.jpg]

Andrew has his head down ever so slightly and he begins to speak...

"You see me now, ah, in a house of "worship" , the house of "God". You say your omnipotent, and you say that you watch over all of your "children"...you love all of your "children"...

Andrew raises his hood, and more of his hair rolls down to cover his face, he laughs ever so briefly before beginning to speak again

"Was I not one of your "children", oh "holy" one? Why, is it not said in your "word" that "there is not a creation that is not manifest to thou sight"? Hm? You were supposed to always be watching over me, isn't that right? Well, my "Lord", my "Messiah" , thy "Holy Spirit", I have but this to ask of you..."

Andrew looks up to the camera, hair still shrouding his face and his voice rises ever so slightly

"Where were you?"

Andrew pulls the hair from his face, revealing himself, his face covered mostly by a black mask and his eyes are filled with rage

"WHERE WERE YOU!?"

Andrew reaches down and picks up what looks like a gold cup and throws it at one of the few windows left standing and it shatters, he then goes and picks up a shard of glass and holds it in his hand as he begins to speak once more.

"Where were you on the day I came into this forsaken world, when I struggled and suffered for every breath, and my mother...oh my mother, she screamed and pleaded for help and be it, the docs say that if I wasn't such a fighter, I would have died right then and there that day..."

"Where were you while my mother wasted away, you let her suffer for YEARS while you let my "father" beat the shit out of me, beat the shit out of my brother, let us waste away in that run-down piece of shit in the slums of Houston...where were you when you took my mother away from me...and you left me to cry. You left me to mourn. You left us all to try to mourn that is, but you left our father there to keep torturing us, to beat us, until by OUR OWN strength, myself and my brother got away from that place..."

"Was it not you that once said to your "children" that "we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need!?"

"I NEEDED YOU! WE NEEDED YOU! You left us to rot!"

"Alas, and then I tried to move on with my life, and then once more, I ask, where were you!?"

Andrew takes the shard of glass in his hand and he proceeds to run it across his left shoulder and blood slowly flows down it, he then speaks again, even louder than last time

"Where were you when I had met the woman that was my first love, when I summoned enough to talk to her, to have her be mine...where were you when she left me, when she dropped me like a stone into a river, when all I had done was make a farce of a truce with Johnny, ALL FOR HER, ALL TO PROTECT HER, and she abandoned me..."

"How would YOU repay me for trying to do what was right for not myself but for others!? You abandoned me! You sat and watched as she stepped into the cemetery, on "holy" ground" and proceeded to descicrate my MOTHER'S GRAVE! All in the name of a foolish revenge! And you proceeded to watch as she TOOK my MOTHER'S tombstone and crushed it over my skull!"

Andrew walks over to the pile of glass and picks up another shard and proceeds to cut the top of his right shoulder as he did his left and watched as the blood slowly flowed, the blood trickling into little streams and thus making sleeves of his own blood covering both of his arms down to his fingers, he laughs as he feels the sting of those cuts and he proceeds to walk over to what appears to be a rosary laying on the ground, and speaks louder than the last time

"Ah, but then where were you, when I thought I had moved on, and I had found the love of my life...why, I proposed to her in Paris, we were going to have everything, we had each other and we had our "Family"...but you stood by and watched as she left me high and dry for another! Adultery! One of your many "sins" and yet it is I WHO WAS PUNISHED!? Attacked by my own "Family", thrown out by my own "Family", why because of them, I was exiled from Madness, and thus I came to Warfare, where I sit here now wondering where were you?"

Andrew yanks at his hair, pulling some strands out and his eyes widen and walks closer to the camera staring down the camera and begins to speak, almost screaming

"You sat by as I was forced by management to act as if I was a child molester! Ah, yes, YOU would stand by as everyone else would commit their "sins" and yet I would be punished, and low and behold, I made my one true mistake, I fought back and tried to take an eye for an eye, why Johnny put me through hell, all of the others put me through hell, and all I did was kidnap his daughter to scare him, to put fear into him, and once again, AHHH WHO is the one who is punished!? XWF management threatened me with termination if I didn't go out in that cell and pretend that I was a child molester! YOU sat by and let the world around me try to make me into something I was not, YOU sat by and let the world try to bury me, to destroy me! YOU SAT BY AS I SUFFER! AS I HURT! AS I SCREAM!"

Andrew lets out an almost demonic scream and raises his bloody arms to the sky before reaching down to the ground with one hand and reaching into his pocket with the other, he raises his hands and he has a match in one hand, and what appears to be a book in the other. The camera zooms in and we see that it is in near perfect shape considering its surrounding, we also see that it is titled "The Holy Bible". Andrew laughs and speaks once more, this time almost in a whisper

"Ah, yes, the "word", the "Holy Gospel" according to thou who says he watches over all of his children, ah we are all the sheep to your shepherd are we? And yet, for my entire life, you have been non-existent. Are you watching me now? On your "throne"? Why, are you watching down on me, Mother? Are you ashamed? Why, you are the only presence I have felt, and once and for all, Mother, it seems I am destined for damnation..."

Andrew scraps the match against the ground setting it aflame and holds it in the air

"I have lived my entire life waiting for "thy holy father", perhaps to save me, perhaps to rescue me from this hell on Earth, and alas, he is nothing but lies, nothing but bullshit. Why, Mother, I am sorry, but if that is what awaits me where you are, then I guess this is GOODBYE!"

Andrew reaches over with the match and sets the book in his other hand on fire, and throws it to the ground. He proceeds to take out a couple more matches, lighting them and throwing them onto the book, until it is engulfed in flames.

[Image: burningbible_zps42db7ad2.jpg]

Andrew gets down on both knees in front of the burning book and raising his bloody arms up and out with his hands open and lifts his head up to look at the camera and all that can be seen is the white in his eyes as his hair has once again covered most of his face and his eyes are rolled to the back of his head, he then stands and runs a hand over his face, clearing some hair and his eyes are back to normal. He begins to speak one more time, in a whisper.

"I have opened my eyes, and I see that I no longer need you. I no longer need my mother. I no longer need your "commandments" or your "rules". I no longer need your "judgment". You chose to punish me. I now choose to punish all of those who stand in my way of what I seek. I seek all of those of which you so condemn. The power. The glory. The fear in the eyes of those who will soon realize that they shall fall below me. They shall feel thy wrath and thy punishment for their sins."

"You may look down upon thee, and say that I am now and forever a sinner. What I am doing now and what I will do from now on, in my eyes, is no sin, but it is by my free will. My destiny. MY FATE! I am no longer Andrew Morrison the poor, pathetic man who shall stand by and wait for you to show yourself. I am Andrew Morrison. The unholy storm that of which no one will be able to withstand."

Andrew lights one more match and holds it in his hand and holds it in front of the camera

"Come Lethal Lottery, I shall enter the Elimination Chamber. I shall unleash a rain of hell, of fury, and of brute and utter destruction upon thou who wish to stand against me. Why, it was you, "oh heavenly Father", who said that the battle to end all battles, the war to end wars, ah yes, they would call it "Armageddon"!. To all of those who will stand against me, I shall bring forth your "Armageddon". I shall take the XWF and the world that you all know, I shall take you all..."

Andrew drops the match to the ground, and the camera zooms in on Andrew's face as we see flames flare up and light up the surroundings in front of Andrew and all we see is Andrew's eyes, filled with hatred and anger, staring at the camera, as the picture begins to fade...

"...and watch you burn.."

the XWF camera feed fully fades to black

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (11-25-2013)