Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Devastation(RP #2)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-25-2013, 11:05 AM

"Free from our bonds no longer alone, never born. We'll never die. No need for crowns. We wear the stars now. An infinite fractal of light every grain contains them all. Once bound by choice there is no wrong and there is no right"

LJ Havok had not slept in a few days so when he got home from hanging out in the street waiting for someone to witness to, he came in and realized it was four o'clock. Chris Mancini was already asleep. So LJ Havok crawled into bed. He did not know that he was about to dream a prophecy.

DREAM:

LJ looked long and hard for Chris in the backstage area after a Madness broadcast, but he could not find him. He even found himself looking for Peter Gilmour. The only people he saw was a sea of unfamiliar faces. He was lost. And those people were rioting and looting the backstage area. A man runs up to LJ, pointing a gun at his head.

Gimmie your fuckin' wallet!

Without hesitation LJ takes his wallet out of hs back pocket and tosses it to the guy calmly. While the man is distracted Havok pulls him in close and twists his arm, the man drops the gun. While the man is distracted, LJ punches his in the throat. The man drops to his knees in clinching his throat. LJ then kicks him in the mouth. The man is now reaching for the gun, and LJ stomps on his hand. He then picks up the gun and puts it back on saftey. Then he secures it in his pants under his jacket.

He wondered what the fuck was going on..And why no one is stopping these crazed fans, who were all over the place. He spots John Austin standing by the emergency exit smiling. And then he walked out of the exit. LJ made haste out the door right behind him. The skies were lit up bright and almost fiery. And there was carnage all around the place.

John, what the FUCK is going on?!

It begins...

What begins?!

John Austin seemingly disappears into thin air with no trace of him even standing there. And now there are military vehicles patrolling the area and helicopters overhead. A man, presumably, in the CIA approaches LJ Havok after getting out of a black undercover 2014 Mustang.

You're going to have to come with me, Mr. Jameson.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! AND HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME?!

You have been under surveillance for years, plus your a celebrity. And I cannot tell you what's going on. But you do have to come with us.

No. Fuck that. I am not going ANYWHERE until I get some answers.

The man motions for back-up. And without any hesitation LJ Havok takes off sprinting into the apocalyptic scene. He finds a car and takes off in it down the road. He knows they won't hesitate to fire. But something told him to take the chance. Millions of thoughts are running through his head. He really had no idea what was happening. He wondered if he had actually seen that satanist John Austin or if he was a figment of his imagination. He was going to stop the car and just go with the U.S. forces...But then that thought is broken off.

Don't stop the car.

LJ is taken by surprise and loses control of the car momentarily. Austin is sitting in the passenger seat laughing.

Calm down. You'd think with your "otherworldly" powers you would have been able to sense me.

Okay. So I think I know somewhat what's going on.. But my remaining question is why the fuck do you keep doing this theatrical bullshit?

It's fun. Plus I have to show you something.

What about the feds?

Austin smirks and calmly replies.

Oh them? Do not worry about them..We are working for the same boss. They just don't know it.

Lucifer?

John Austin nods.

You could calm him that..yes. Just keep driving.

Havok keeps driving for a good bit. He is noticing the carnage on the side of the road and buildings in the ruin. He drives around cars and bodies that litter the road.

All of a sudden LJ Havok can see the helicopter in the rear view hitting the ground and the military vehicles behind it crashing into it and the car LJ and John is in gets rammed into by other vehicles spinning out of control. The car rolls twice due to impact and there is fire and debris flying every where. LJ thought this was it. He was laying there in a crunched up position and upside down barely moving and barely breathing. He glances next to him to see if John Austin was still there...

Nope. He was no where to be found. John Austin led LJ Havok to his death. Havok unbuckles his seat belt. And crawls through the open passenger window and out of the car. He stands up visibly in pain. He looks towards the east and sees a huge beam of light shining from every direction imaginable..Kind of like a star had fallen to earth..Now LJ was being drawn to this mystical light. Everyone else including military personnel were also moving towards the light....

TO BE CONTINUED

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (11-25-2013), John Austin (11-25-2013)