Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Help (Part 3)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-24-2013, 06:53 PM

A few days ago The XWF’s Greatest Sin became the newest member of Theo Pryce’s Personal Guard, what exactly that entails is anyone’s guess but so far it has succeeded in, at the minimum making everyone in the office incredibly uncomfortable. If only they knew the real Sin and now just the version she shares with the rest of the world, to say they would be scared to death would be a vast improvement. Aside from Sin joining the payroll Theo has had an off the books meeting with NAZI, the details of that meeting have so far been kept under wraps, all we know so far is that Theo has been funneling money to NAZI using some shady sounding investment holdings. And just yesterday Theo was visited by a man claiming to be from outer space. How that meeting went is anyone’s guess. And that’s where we pick up with Erica and Theo walking the halls of Pryce Industries recounting the last few days events.

"So tell me Theo, how was your visit from the Martian?”

“He’s not a Martian; at least, I don’t think he’s from Mars. Where exactly he is from is still a mystery to me but I am hoping that the team I sent to do recon on him will tell me just that.”

“You are using one of the company’s recon teams to satiate your inability to just let things be? You have to know who this man is and everything about him. Why? Why can’t you just accept that whatever he is, at the very least he is a fellow member of this super group you are a part of? I doubt very much that he would take kindly when he figures out you are having him watched.”

“People like me, great men don’t become great by just accepting things as they appear. We push the envelope. We do whatever we can to get the edge. If that means invading someone’s personal privacy to get some information so be it. As for him finding out, I am pretty sure he knows, in fact, he probably knew I was going to do it before I even did it. The guy controls time and space after all. He’s probably seen hundreds of iterations of these events before. Regardless of any of that, I was saying that I am pretty certain he is not from Mars. I am also pretty certain he is not from around here.”

“Not from around here like Europe or not from around here like from another planet?”

“Definitely the latter.”

“So you believe his story?”

“If it were just his words no, not in a millions years would I believe it. I encounter people on the streets of Phoenix everyday that claim to be from outer space.”

“So then what’s different about him?”

“He appeared out of thin air, literally appeared out of nowhere. It was like nothing I have ever seen before. One minute I was on the phone with him the next he is standing in front of me.”

“That must have been a sight.”

“Indeed it was. I think you would like him actually. He’s a bit different than say NAZI or John Madison.”

“Talk about setting the bar low.”

“Come now Erica, they are all great men in their own way. Even John.”

“If you say so.”

“I do. Anyway, have you given any more thought to Thanksgiving? Will you be joining us?”

“Us? I thought it was just going to be you and me. A quiet Thanksgiving. Who else will be joining us?”

“Jim Davis. He used to join my parents and me for Thanksgiving. He has no one else so I felt like it was the right thing to do.”

“Theo Pryce. Showing a little bit of compassion…doing the “right thing.” You’ve changed right before my very eyes.”

“We all have our weak moments, few and far between that they are for me. However, revelations aside, you never answer my question. Will you be joining us?”

“Yes I think I will. Can I bring anything?”

“How about some wine, pick your favorite and bring a bottle, or two. You never know, we Pryce’s have been known to get crazy on Thanksgiving.”

“I think I can handle that.”

“I thought so. Also, those forms you wanted me to sign, they are on your desk. I must say, looking them over, we had a pretty damn good year financially. I think maybe our best year yet. And we are really just coming into our own. We are capable of so much more.”

“I agree. You should collect a pretty hefty bonus this year I think. We all should.”

“Yeah about that... I think I’m going to give mine up.”

“What? What do you mean give it up? Give it up to whom? Please don’t tell me NAZI, or that Nova fellow.”

“No no. I told you, Nova has no need for money. I was thinking about giving it to some charity but now that you mentioned NAZI I think I’ve changed my mind. He would definitely do some great things with that money. Erica you are a genius.”

“I immediately regret opening my mouth.”

“I’m sure that’s not the first time you’ve thought that.”

“I can’t believe you would say that to me.”

“I can’t believe you’re surprised that I did.”

“Anyway……I was looking over your schedule; apparently you have another meeting set up with someone from the XWF. A Michael McBride I believe. What’s that about?”

“Indeed I do. As for what it’s about, how about we wait until after it’s over. It may be nothing at all; it may be something very important. But that remains to be seen for now. “

“Well my preliminary background check on the guy turns up that he is a gun runner, guns and bombs to be exact. He has also run with some rather shady folks.”

“First of all, shady is a nice way of putting it. Secondly, you didn’t have to do a background check on the guy, you could have just asked. I have nothing to hide and neither does he.”

“If you have nothing to hide then why won’t you tell me what your impending meeting with him is about? Why the secrecy?”

“Don’t mistake my desire for caution as me trying to play a game in the shadows. When I have something to tell you I will. Until then it’s just a meeting.”

“With a guy who runs guns. It’s very clearly not just a meeting.”

“It is until I say otherwise. Now let’s move onto something else shall we?”

“If we have to. What else do you have in mind?”

“Sin.”

“Of course…”

“Now before you go off your hinges just listen to me. I need you to back off a little bit.”

“Back off? Why? She is bad for you. She is bad for this company. She is bad for everyone she comes in contact with. And she doesn’t scare me.”

“She should Erica, she sure as shit should. You don’t know her the way I do.”

“I’ll bet I don’t.”

“That’s not what I mean. Just trust me on this. Back off because if you don’t, I am legitimately worried that she will do something stupid and while I can do something about it after the fact none of that will matter.”

“Be still my beating heart, twice in a matter of moments. You do have a heart in there don’t you tin man?”

“Cute. But I’m serious. Play nice or don’t play at all. I’m asking you once. It’s the only time I’m going to do it.”

“And if I don’t?”

“Trust me Erica, for once, trust me when I tell you that you can’t even step on the same field as her let alone play her game.”

Erica stares at her brother for a moment, trying to decide if his words are wisdom or warning. Either way they make her slightly uncomfortable but for the time being she will do as she was asked, though her admission of such comes in the form a simple nod of the head rather than speaking the words aloud.

“Now I’ll you’ll excuse me, I need to get to my office. Our Mr.McBride should be arriving momentarily. I’ll give you a call after the meeting is over and fill you in on the details.”

Fin.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Tony Santos (11-24-2013)