Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 10:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
A Walk in the Park! No, Not Really (RP 3)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

11-24-2013, 05:36 PM

"Do you even comprehend what you're about to get yourself into?" The priest stops, turning around to face the young man who had followed him for the better part of ten minutes. Tossing the cigarette remains on the ground and breaking it apart with his toe of his foot, Luca gives the older man a confident, assuring smile. However, all the "confidence" in the world can't distract from the nervous shifting that his eyes perpetrate, unable to concentrate on something for more than a few seconds at a time. Definitely avoiding eye contact, that much was for sure.

"Ye-yeah. No need to worry."

"Whatever." Shaking his head, the priest turns back around and begins walking once more, effectively resuming their trek. Walking against the wind, he can't help but shiver as it whistled by his ears, chilling him to the bone. Was it really this cold, or was there something else behind the shift in temperature? Stopping once more, he pulls his hands back, behind the openings in the sleeves, gripping them shut with his now clenched fists.

Tapping three fingers - the index, middle, and ring - against his lower lip, Luca continues the half alert glaring, around and around, each passing light, every motion blur getting the better of his stunted attention span. Breathlessly, he starts to hum a tune, anything and everything in his power to distract himself from what was about to happen.

What was about to happen, anyway?

"Are you really, really sure?"

"I've never been so fucking sure of anything else in my entire fucking life. There, that convince ya?"

That was a lie. The creep knows it, too.

"Y'know, it's okay to be frightened-"

"Oh, it is? I thought there was no need to be scared? Now it's okay? Can you fucking religious douchebags not contradict yourselves for once in your fucking lives?!"

That laugh. The croaking, frog laugh comes once more, silencing Luca (who appears to have had more in mind) in an instant.

"Back there; I meant of me. You think he'd expect you to go in calmly, without any reservations?"

Luca's eyes widen, and then he bursts out in hysterical laughter.

"You think," he begins, trying to regain his composure. "That I was scared of you?!"

Once more, he erupts into laughter, dropping to his knees this time, drawing out a cough. After thoroughly hacking out a lung or three, he gets back to his feet. Taking a deep breath, he continues his train of thought.

"Come on, man! I'm over the age of eighteen, I have absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to dealing with you!"

The man turns around once more, the pale skin in his face turning a shade of red, gritting his teeth.

"You disrespectful little bastard-"

"Woah there, Father! No need to whip your anger boner and try to fuck me right here! I'll behave, I promise!" Putting both hands in the air, as if he under arrest, he flash a look of sarcastic fear at the priest, before returning both hands to his side and scowling. "Give me a break."

"I have half a mind to slap that smug look right off your face."

"Let me guess; the other half agrees?"

Smack! As could've been assumed, the priest does indeed slap the smug look right off Luca's face. The smugness scampers off, into the night, replaced by a semi shocked look on his face, rubbing the now sore spot with the hand not carrying the bag.

"I guess you could say that..."

"Fuckin' douchebag."

The priest raises his hand once more. "Need I do it again?"

"No no, Father Feelsbad. Message received!"

Smack! Again!

"Gah, fuck! Can ya stop doing that, and get on with the tour?!"

Smack! This is getting old.

"My pleasure."

Turning back around again, the priest starts to walk further down the unending sidewalk, a large building appearing on the horizon being the only thing he can keep his eyes on. As if it would disappear without his constant diligence, he stares, unblinking. Wind presses against his face, sending his bulldog like folds of skin fluttering in the breeze all majestically and shit. Yeah, majestically flowing skin folds. Just imagine that, reader.

"Hey asshole! We have a fourth wall to maintain here!"

Smash! There goes that fourth wall! Bear with us for a moment, folks! We'll be back shortly with a brand new fourth wall to protect your feeble minds from the horrors of self awareness!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (11-25-2013), Theo Pryce (11-24-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-26-2013)