Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Without Her (RP2)
Matthew Mitchell Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

11-23-2013, 07:14 PM

You say you hate me, I just love you more. You don't want me, I just want you more

Mitchell. Where is he at in his mind? It's somewhere dark, as one would think. He can't get out much, as he stays stuck in a blank room during his days. But yet, inside his mind he realizes that the darkness is truly light, something he's never even considered before. He's in... Lo.. Lo... Looooo..... No, he wasn't in that... He wasn't in that. He couldn't be. He wouldn't allow himself.

Yet, the way she was so graceful, so soft, gentle, so... Tame... Compared to himself, a complete freak. No, no, no, not that type of freak. He doesn't have a third nostril, or 3874 toes, but the inside of him is a freak. A lusting obsessive abusive asshole, a true devil While religion may change the definition of the word devil, the one inside Matthew shall always remain the same thing. It shall always remain there. It can't go away...

My god, that dancing, it wasn't even right, but yet, it turned him on in a way, not in a sexual way, but yet... In a craving way. He couldn't have her... He wanted her... No, He NEEDED her... She was his all...

The more she put him through, the more he craved her, the more his obsession sprawled throughout his entire body, stretching from his mind to his soul. She was everything. And now, it was going to be.... Cold... Very cold... At their little match at Lethal Lottery...

Does she really think that Ice is going to change anything? It didn't matter if there were flames, lack of air, or it took place underwater. It changed nothing. This was all Matthew fighting for his love. He was going to take her. He was going to obtain every being of her heart and hold it deep within him, so that he would MAKE her respond to his love.

Where was she at now? Was she in that room? Matthew needed to figure out... Maybe... Maybe he would go... just to check on her... Or... to take her... Find her... Hold on... Pull her into his arms and keep her there until she gives up and just falls asleep into him, because she'll be weak to his controlling arms...

Matthew leaves his soon-no-longer lonely bedroom and gets downstairs somehow, stumbling around, clearly drunk. He knocks over a few empty alcoholic beverage bottles, and he slurs as he shouts "I'm coming for you Jen!" while he's entering his beat up car with a broken windshield. He starts to drive, and suddenly, his thoughts appear harder, and harder, coming up to his eyes, he couldn't see anything but whatever was in his mind....

Slowly, the image of her, and him... They were... combining... he loved her, and she.... loved.. him... He didn't call it love, but that's what it was. Slowly he saw what he needed too, his inspiration. Jenny... JENNY... JENNY.... JENNY ALVIN

Matthew saw himself in a world, Jenny and himself holding hands, aligned, and the next second, both throwing fists to each other, brawling... The two images kept flashing back and forth. The first now showing Jenny and Matthew leaning in to....a kiss?.... But then right before the lips make contact, Matthew is shown knocking out Jenny with a punch. Jenny falls down and Matthew is just shouting at her.....

This blinds Matthew until the shock goes through his body and he realizes his actual reality. His car was moving off the road, and he's driving right into a lake. He kicks his car door out and jumps out of the car as it zooms into the lake... Matthew just stares at the car, and he looks up.... He sees that he drove completely off the road, down a hill, and made it down to a flat area of land, next to trees, and... Snow... Where was he, anyway? How long was he driving? He kept walking, arm, leg, and all of his side hurting. Damn, it's freezing too....

Matthew looks up and finds something... A sign. He can't read it from his distance, but he continues walking to it, as if he were walking to Jenny, and as soon as he's close enough, he realizes he might be doing just that...

[Image: border-sign-09-canada.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Matthew Mitchell's post:
(11-24-2013), Jenny Alvin (11-23-2013)