Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Eli's house
OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE! Offline
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

11-23-2013, 05:01 PM

PAYBACK is at Eli's party and decides to spear Gilmour through the wall and to the outside of the house, falling 2 floors and landing on top of several potatoes. Pin.

[Image: yo6iMRN.jpg][Image: qIk4Nto.jpg][Image: Qoz56.jpg]
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE!'s post:
Gunner B.Layfield (11-23-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-23-2013, 07:15 PM

Peter KICKS OUT and then gets up and throws potatoes at Payberg's fat bald head. While Payberg is trying to dodge the potatoes that are being thrown at his head, Peter grabs a fat potato and throws it and it connects with Payberg's balls. Payberg is hurting bad. Peter then punts Payback in the skull and then throws him into the forest.

"I SAID STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU BALD HEADED FUCKTARD! Next time I see you Im breaking your neck then shoving your dick down your throat till u die. yeah i said it! SO WHAT!"

Peter walks back to Eli's house a little banged up but nothing to serious.

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Gunner B.Layfield (11-23-2013)