Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Headless Horseman Offline
Lies!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-23-2013, 10:47 AM

Rust.

It covers the solid metal door that seems to be so heavy that is grinds into the cement as the Headless Horseman pushes it open in shifts, taking a few seconds between each shove. The 20+ foot doorway is at least large enough to drive a bus through and the door itself must be heavier than most vehicles. Out here the weather is cool and breezy but a gust of hot air seems to emanate from inside the large building.

Headless Horseman: Missss-taah Natural-ah. (low, grumbling, slow speaking) I come to you with promises and offeriiinnngggsss. What you give meeee in returrrrn though..... is comparable to the warm pressings of human waste that might be passed to me if I were a toilet-ahh.. And I don't liK!e-ah... being your toilet!

He gives the massive door another shove; a pile of gravel and dirt continues to build on the other side of the door as its bottom edge grinds into the ground. With the door fully open now, the Headless Horseman waves his hand as though calling something through the doorway and out of the hot confines within that building.

Thump.

The ground shakes as he continues motioning with his hand to come on out.

There is another thump. A roar sounding like a gargling version of Godzilla (like the effect of yelling through a large fan up close) is heard from within the building as a thick wall of hot air blows Headless Horseman's hood back, revealing his porcelain mask with half Mr. Natural's face and half Solange's face.

Another thump.

A roar that pushes the Headless Horseman back a few feet, stumbling to regain his footing.

Headless Horseman: Behold the source of this hot air. Behold the abominable beast in all of his glory.

Another thump and the ground shakes harder than before. A shadow is seen on the ground coming out of the doorway as something massive emerges...

The thumping is revealed to have been caused by a super sized "quote box" and the thumps were a direct result of each time the box tilted forward again. The box tips forward and lands with its text upright, almost crushing the Headless Horseman in the process. He brings his hand up from his side, extending it toward the giant box much like a wizard presenting the result of his magic trick. The Headless Horseman takes a few steps back so he can read the massive quote box and address it properly.

Quote:Yo Horseman, I don't know what you want from me and I don't know. why you're so obsessed with me, but let's get something straight. I ain't the nigga to fuck with, never have been, never will be.

As the Headless Horseman is reading, the words on the box light up in a bright red glow so we know exactly which line he's looking at.

Quote: You run your mouth about how I'm merely nothing more than a piece of rust. That's wassup.

He turns toward the camera as if to say something that can address this comment, but he pauses. He looks to the side, then back at the quote and then back at the camera.

Headless Horseman: I... I am...

He's obviously confused how to address this but maybe that is a good sign. He waves his hand as if to cast the issue aside and goes on to read more of the quote.

Quote:Well just know that this piece of rust is gonna whoop yo headless ass this Wednesday. And when the smoke clears and the dust settles, you'll realize that The Natural goes hard in the paint, and he'll leave yo ass stankin', and leave you wondering, just what the fuck were you thinkin'.

Headless Horseman: I'm already wondering an abundance of thinnngggs about you, child. I am beginning to thinK!-ah...I overestimated you when I challenged you to this bag suffocation match-ah!

Quote: I'm Dat Nigga Named Natural, and I approve this message. Untl next time, I am naturally yours!

The Headless Horseman just lets out a deep sigh, walking away and throwing his hands up in despair.

Headless Horseman: That feeble minded fool who suggested Natural to be a worthy opponent is going to meet my axe -- and soon.

Edit Hate Post Like Post