Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 03:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rhino Horn
OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE! Offline
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

11-22-2013, 09:43 PM

PAYBACK puts a rhino horn on top of his head, bends forward, stomps his foot a few times, snorts, spits, smacks himself in the head, grunts, stomps, snotrockets the left nostril, snotrockets the right nostril, screams his own name, and motherfucking charges that Gilmour homo with a GORE GORE GOORRREEE HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT GORE NIGGA! GORE NIGGA!

PAYBACK rips Gilmour's shirt off, clamps jumper cables to his nipples, stomps his groin, spits on him, jumps up and down on his stomach repeatedly, and then attaches the jumper cables to a car battery so Gilmour can have some hot ass nipples.

PAYBACK drives over Peter's body with the car.

PAYBACK gets out and takes a piece of shit off the ground... it's not clear where this shit came from... but it's going right across Gilmour's upper lip like a fake mustache.

Payback pins!

PAYBACK: PAYBACK!

[Image: yo6iMRN.jpg][Image: qIk4Nto.jpg][Image: Qoz56.jpg]
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE!'s post:
Wallace Witasick (11-22-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-22-2013, 10:11 PM

Peter KICKS OUT and then gets up and smashes Payback in the face with a chair. He then rips off one of the horns and proceeds to shove it up Payback's ass!

Peter then laughs wickedly as he leaves the scene..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Wallace Witasick (11-22-2013)