Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Brain Salad (RP 2)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-23-2013, 04:46 AM

We begin at a unknown location, quite possibly in Virginia??. A red haze fills the room we are in and out of the haze we see John Austin walking into view. He can be seen holding a golden saber that has been a fixture of promos from his past. Near the tip of the saber is a bright crimson liquid that is dripping heavily, could it possibly be blood? John bring the saber tip to his mouth and begins to lick the unknown liquid covering it. A look of delight and pleasure grows upon his eyes.

He who capitalizes on the others' faults, comes out the victor. You see, they wrote a so called good book and portrayed my savior in a negative light. They called him all the names in the world, made him out to be this evil son of a bitch but that is quite the opposite. You see, he is the giver of everything that is good, not that phony piece of shit that lives up in the sky. All those who defy his name does not truly know the power he possesses. He can give you what you want, all he wants in return is your soul. Look at me, look at how far I have went so far in this company, all the thanks goes to him.

Close your eyes and look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go, frozen eyes stare deep in your mind as you die. Yes Nova and LJ, when those frozen eyes stare deep into your mind, your souls are his. There will be no running, no hiding and no crying when he gets his hands on you. You become still as a statue when he bares his fangs and tares deep into your pathetic flesh and as you lay there, watching your blood drip along the altar, ask yourselves this question..."was it worth it?"

You see LJ, when you first came into XWF, no-one knew who you were and no-one cared. You tried to extend the olive branch with a handshake and what happened, they all laughed in your face. So you did what all the others out there do, find a higher power. You try to cover up your criminal past with the fact that you are now born again. If I had a dime for every wrestler who became "born again", I would be a fucking millionaire. So here you are, walking around like some disciple of Jesus, trying your damn-est to get anyone to listen to your psycho-bable and how you find your way into MY match, I will never know. Do Supernova and I a favor and let us do what we do best. Why not go visit that other lost sheep, Reverend Billy Graham and you two can walk hand in hand into the shores of lake HELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supernova, oh dear sweet Nova. This marks are first time we meet up in the ring and I have been salivating at this opportunity. You see it is one thing when I faced people like Alexandra Callaway, her brother Damien and that UN-important Canadian. They were souls that my savior feasted on for eternity on end. When it comes to you, your soul is one that can be feasted on for a LIFE-TIME!...You have been a top name in this company since I arrived last May. I watched you take down opponent after opponent that was placed in-front of you. Only one man was able to stop your reign of terror but now you can add two to that list. You see, unlike those who was placed before you, I am not out to grab the win or be the loser, I want your soul. I want to personally drag you through the bloody waters of hell. I want you to hear those screams of the lost and the damned and when I place you on my savior's altar of hate, the carving time will begin *John laughs*

It is time gentlemen, once the big hand on the clock strikes twelve, the day of reckoning will commence. Your reign of terror Nova comes to a end and mine begins. So LJ and Nova, listen to those screams that you hear every day. They are the lost and the damned but don't be scared, embrace them because you two will be joining them soon enough. Come join me in the depths of hell and be with the only God that has meaning and merit. No longer will you have to follow a fake story tale LJ, when you meet my savior, you will know what I speak of is only the truth. Nova, get on your rocket ship and tell whatever God you believe in that you have to go away for a little while. Pack nice and light gentlemen because it gets hot down there *John laughs maniacally*

John takes the saber and sticks into the ground as he walks off. The camera reads the new inscription on the blade "Satan is my Jesus" ...The sound of thunder and lightning can be heard from above as our scene comes to a close

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Austin's post:
(11-23-2013), Dean Moxley McGovern (11-24-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (11-23-2013)