Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Rain is a Good Omen (RP #1)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-22-2013, 04:54 PM

LJ Havok his standing in a dark alley down the road from his apartment in Brooklyn. He has his hood up and it's the manner we saw him when he first "found his calling". He has a smug look on his face shaking his head.

John Austin has to be the dumbest human I have ever met. I never claimed to be a deity nor did I make clear of my religious affiliation. I do not have one, nor will I ever truly have one. Any type of religion has flaws and questions the arise. For instance, in the old testament God is a vindictive and jealous God...When he came to us as a human, he grew to be understanding of our flaws apparently. I don't buy it. I buy the notion that our creator left us on this planet to figure all of this out ourselves. In fact, he is probably heavily concerned with the text that has surfaced since the beginning of all of this. A book of theories written by men who understood the nature of this world and thought that they would tell morality tales from the things that they had discovered with their time alive. Is some of this based on fact? Oh yes. There is not a doubt in my mind about that. They saw pure works of good by people who knew God's will. And evil deeds were done by those put in place to thwart God's plans for us all. But I will get to that later.

LJ Havok lets down his hood, exposing his serious face to the moonlight.

I want to point out that it seems like I am contradicting myself. I'm not. If you read between the lines you will discover the truth. A truth that is not John Austin's. John Austin's Lord does not care about him. Lucifer was a jealous fallen angel who was once God's right hand man..

Sound familiar?I have a former partner with those traits, so I can relate. Cam Lang. It doesn't surprise me though. His roll slowed down hellaciously when he made the decision to disband what was left of the Extreme Revolution. That did one good thing and two bad things. One Peter Gilmour's fat cells basically ate themselves when he went back out on his own..Don't know if that is related, but fuck it. The other two things were JTC's retirement. That really saddens me. He was the only one in the group that I actually liked. And the biggest thing was Cam becoming the loser that the whole XWF knew he was. And that was caused by what? Foolish pride and jealousy.

He is now stroking his beard and smiling in an almost sinister manner.

The reason I even bring up that is that John Austin does not know just how broken his way of thinking is. What you are attempting to do will get you nothing but pain. You are not in control. There is an old country song called "Jesus Take The Wheel". My view on that is God not Jesus will steer you in the right direction with just the wheel. But if you give that liberty to the Devil you set yourself up for complications. He will take the wheel, but that won't be enough. He will throw you into the passenger seat and gas the vehicle, and you will not be able to slow down, much like my friend Brother Thomas. I promised him that if he did not change his ways I would be back. John needs to not let these thoughts fool him into thinking that he has the power because he doesn't. That is the first mistake that most who trust in the Dark Lord make. You are just a worthless shelter for evil that will hurt everyone that you care about. That is nothing new.

LJ Havok stops stoking his beard and looks dead serious.

It's been happening since the beginning of time. Dictators and rulers of that nature believed their power greater than that of the universe..And they were metaphorically pissed on. All of them were. And a lot of times in history we see people in power place the blame on good people like when Nero blamed the Christians for the burning of Rome. They always get their's in the end, whether it be in their lifetime or the afterlife. This can be through the work of other evil people or through good people.. or even sometimes through the universe itself. America itself is being punished by our creator...no wait the whole world is being punished. Swift climate change and natural disasters... Climate change leads to famine and the natural disasters quick but agonizing death. So it doesn't really matter WHAT John Austin does. The end result will be catastrophic for him. Whether it be Luca's life-partner kicking John's teeth down his throat or myself. John Austin will not walk out television champion.

You can hear thunder in the distance, and rain starts pouring down all around Havok. And Havok is laughing crazily with his arms stretched out looking up towards the sky.

Seems like the universe is in agreement.

It thunders again, and LJ wipes the rain water off of his face.

Most people view that as a bad omen. But rain helps us sustain life. The animals we eat and the fruits and vegetables we cultivate. It metaphorically gives us all a clean slate. That's where the tradition of Baptism comes from..So I undoubtedly have permission to capture the championship by any means necessary. Any one who views storms as bad, have something to fear and that all points towards the end of earth as we know it.

The degeneration of the world is already in process, regeneration will happen before anyone knows what it happening. Rebirth from tyranny and false idols. As of right now the earth's population, myself included, are just useful idiots. Our fears are being exploited inside and outside of the corporate world...all by these same corporations that we devoted every second of our lives to even when most people are out holiday shopping and buying gifts made by underpaid workers in sweatshops. Those bonds will be broken. We will no longer be subjected to knew history.. History made up to make us forget where we came from and our purpose on this earth. I am a form of hope and truth that is hard to come by except in a very select few and at Lethal Lotterry I will give the people something to believe in again as their Modern Day Messiah..

"Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God."

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like LJ Havok's post:
(11-25-2013), (11-23-2013), Jenny Alvin (11-23-2013)