Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Where my demons hide (1/3)
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-22-2013, 10:50 AM

The scene opens up to Liz Hathaway in an undisclosed location. It seems like she is in a …. Labyrinth. The walls and floor is covered in marble. The wall is filled with images of Liz Hathaway, from her early days of life to her most recent moment in XWF where Luca took her out. Liz looks around, confused. Where is she? Why is she here? Does this place have any Hot Pockets? She looks up at a door, and proceeds to walk toward it. A picture appears on the door of child Liz, playing in the playground. Liz opens the door, and sees herself at the same playground as in the image. She takes a step in, and enters the playground.

She sees herself, as well as other little children running around, playing. Just like kids. She sees the adults, laughing it up on the benches. She sees her father. A younger version, but still the same douchebag. She sees her old grade school friends. By friends I mean Sarah and Cole. She sees her younger self fall on the ground and scrapes her knee. The rest of the kids circle her, while pointing fingers and laughing. Young Elizabeth Hathaway sits in the circle of kids crying. Her dad gets up and walks to Young Elizabeth.

Mr. Hathaway: Get the fuck up Elizabeth. You’re a fuckin’ Hathaway. We don’t sit around and cry. Don’t disappoint me Elizabeth. Don’t disappoint me like your crack addict mother does.

Liz could take no more. She storms up to Mr. Hathaway and swings a punch to his face, only for it to go through him, and him to vanish in a puff of smoke. The scene completely changes to Liz Hathaway in a pitch dark room. Standing alone, she paces around, ready for anything. She sees Mr. Hathaway with his hand gripping Young Elizabeth by the wrist.

Young Elizabeth: Help me…. Please!

Mr. Hathaway: Shut the fuck up, Elizabeth. You have no idea who this bitch is. She could be related to your whore mother.

Liz: You fuckin’ asshole. Let go of her!

[Image: Brumak_GOW_3.png]
Liz charges at Mr. Hathaway, and he throws Young Elizabeth to the ground. He transforms to a gigantic monster. Liz stops herself in her tracks and stairs at the creature. Not afraid, she stairs the beast down.

Monster Mr. Hathaway: I WON’T LET YOU TAKE MY DAUGHTER! I’LL KILL YOU FIRST!

Liz: Just go ahead and try.

The Monster charges at Liz, but Young Elizabeth stands in front of Liz, protecting her. The demon halts itself.

Monster Mr. Hathaway: What are you doing Elizabeth? Can’t you see that daddy is only trying to protect you?

Young Elizabeth: NO! You aren’t a real dad. You never were. I won’t let you attack her. I’ll…. I’ll fight you first!

Monster Mr. Hathaway: You’ll fight me?! HA, don’t make me laugh.

He swings his hand at Young Elizabeth, but Liz pushes Young Elizabeth out of the way, causing the monster's claw to get stuck in the ground. Liz runs up the monster's arm, and stands on his shoulder.

Liz: Laugh at this, bitch!

A spear spawns into Liz’s hand, and she shoves it into the monster's eye. She does a back flip off of the monster, and the demon falls over.

Young Elizabeth: You…. You saved me.

Liz: Yeah... I guess I did. Who… who are you?

Young Elizabeth: My name is Elizabeth Hathaway, but you can call me Elizabeth. That was my dad. And I know who you are, you’re Liz Hathaway. You’re me in like 20 years!

Liz: I… I am?

Elizabeth: Yes, you are.

Liz: How did I get here, and how do I get out. I have a big match at…

Elizabeth: Oh, I’m fully aware of your match with Smoke Man. Honestly, the only way you can leave if by saving me, which you just did, and saving your older self. You must save yourself, 30 years older. Then we will assist you in leaving this dimension.

Liz: Dimension?

Elizabeth: You are trapped in an alternate dimension caused by stress, anger, fear, all balled into one. When you fell asleep, you went into this dimension. In the real world, you are sleep. But here, you are very much alive. It’s called astral projection.

Liz: I see, and how do I find my older self?

Elizabeth: Let’s walk and talk, I have a feelin’ we’re being watched.

They begin to walk out of the room. As they reach the hallway of the labyrinth where Liz began, they stop.

Liz: Who would be watchin’ us?

Elizabeth: This is a place where your demon's hide. Your worst nightmares, your best dreams. Your biggest fears, and your happiest moments, all stay here. This place is strictly dedicated to Liz Hathaway.

Liz: Interesting. But we need to get a move on! I have to get back before my match.

Elizabeth: You’re really dedicated to this XWF thing.

Liz: You know me better than anyone. You know what we as a single person stand for. You know how we were always looked down upon by everyone from teachers to general managers. We are rebels, with a cause.

Elizabeth: Where did all this…. Fight come from?

Liz: It’s called fighting for what you believe in. And that’s what we do. Now let’s get out of here.

They begin to walk, checking door after door, not finding the correct scene.

Liz: God, where is this old bitch?

Elizabeth: You realize you’re talking about yourself right?

Liz: Yeah….. Um……

Elizabeth: Man, when I grow up I am going to be an idiot.

Liz and Elizabeth continue to look around, checking door after door, as the scene fades to black.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Liz Hathaway's post:
(11-25-2013), Theo Pryce (11-22-2013)