Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Don't say no to Mama Joe(RP1)
Gunner B.Layfield Offline
Semper Fidelis

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-25-2013, 02:33 AM

It was hotter than Hell outside and the fact that Gunner was in a hummer on a road in Iraq didn't help as well. The hummer felt like an oven, but that wasn't new nor was the bumpy road. Gunner leaned his head back as sweat rolled down his face. He whipped it with his forearm but it didn't do much because as soon as he did more sweat replaced the old sweat. He sighed but hey what could he do. He looked at his battle buddy that was sitting across from him. He was looking at a photo. Gunner couldn't tell what was the photo was so he lightly kicked his battle buddy's shoe with his own.

Gunner B.Layfield:"Hey Jimmy, what are you looking at?

Jimmy looked up from the photo and smiled. He turned it to show Gunner. It was a photo of a newly born baby boy wrapped up in a blue blanket. A women was holding the baby in her arms. Gunner smiled as Jimmy handed him the photo.

Jimmy:"That's my baby boy Gunner, he was born a few days ago and I just got the pic. I'm so happy to be a father man. You have no idea. I can't wait til we have leave so I can hold him for the first time."

Gunner B.Layfield:"Dude, that's great. I"m happy for you. I bet Mama Joe is so happy too. She's a grandmother now."

Jimmy:"Oh yeah, my mom is so happy. She's taking care of my kid and my wife while we are over here. Man, I won't lie. I miss The Longhorn."

Gunner B.Layfield:"I know what you mean. I would kill to have a nice cold beer right now. This place just sucks so much, but hey. We are soldiers and we go where we are told to. Ooorah."

Jimmy:"Ooorah."

I woke up from my dream, slowly I sat up in bed and rubbed the rest of the sleep from my eyes. I blinked a few times before looking at my clock to see what time it was. It was passed noon, damn I slept longer then I wanted to. I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. As I was taking a leak, my mind wondered at the dream I just had about my friend Jimmy. Why now after all these years did I have a dream about him. He had been dead now for a few years. Hmmm. Well time to get going. Mama Joe needed some to talk to me about something. She wouldn't say over the phone, so I don't know if I should be worried or not.

I walked into the Longhorn and went to the bar to meet Mama Joe. I sat down and saw Mama Joe walk up. She had a beer ready for me. Gotta love Mama Joe. I took down some beer before speaking to her.

Gunner B.Layfield:"So Mama Joe, What's up? You said you wanted to talk to me about something."

Mama Joe:"Yeah, I need you to go check on Ava for me. She hasn't been to work for a week now and I haven't heard from her in two days. She said she was sick but I'm starting to feel different now. My gut says their is something wrong and I always trust my gut."

Gunner B.Layfield:"Okay, so you just want me to go over there and check on her? You know I do have to get ready for a match that's coming up at Lethal Lottery. I've been training with my pa, so can't you get someone else to do it? Like Tim or David?"

WHACK!!!!

Mama Joe smacked me on to top of my head. Fuck that hurt, but I dare not call her a bitch or anything. I'm pretty sure she'd stab me.

Mama Joe:"Of course I could ask them, but I'd rather you go and check up on her. So don't give me that shit, you can go check on Ava for Mama Joe, if not. Well let's just say you make it to your match at Lethal Lottery. Understood?"

I can't even think of what she would do to me if I said no. I'm no fool that's for sure.

Gunner B.Layfield:"Okay okay, I'll check up on her if it will keep ya from smacking me, I'll go check up on her."

Mama Joe was about to speak but she was cut off to the sound of a couple yelling at each other. I turned to see the man's hand going across the woman's face. I down the rest of my beer and stood up. I kept my eyes on the couple. I held my hand out to Mama Joe.

Gunner B.Layfield:"Mama Joe, hand me one of the pool sticks from the wall."

The wall behind Mama Joe was a rack of pool sticks. She did what I asked and handed me one of the pool sticks. I took it and made my way to the man that struck the woman.

To Be Continued

Singles Record
0-0-0
Tag Team Record
0-0-1
[Image: GBLSig_zps62fe741b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post