Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Dear God: Where is Eli? And It's Kool-aid Time
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-21-2013, 01:26 PM

Eli has become less around at The Promise Land, the Village, the XWF, and even his own wife. No one has really been sure of his whereabouts. Not even his loyal friend, Mystica. He's kept mostly quiet except for a few matches he was put in at Lethal Lottery, but many were saying he wasn't himself. A lot of rumors spread this way. After Eli did his match... he would leave the building without uttering a word to his Black Circle mates, or his Congregation.

Since his strange silence, a lot has happened. Alexandra and Mystica had a fallout of some sort... the hands that were once nailed together in love ended up like another 'hollywood story'.. two people get together for a short time and the feelings are done.. and they move on. Alexandra found herself someone new and had left Eli's Congregation to do her own thing. Mystica chose to stay with Eli even though they have yet to really communicate much as of late.

Eli's strange behavior at XWF shows and his silence among friends just leaves some strange questions...

Is Eli leaving? Has Eli 'backslid' and went back to his old way of living? Is Eli's mental health stable? It's just some questions that people could be asking...

Without the much heated debate over the beginning of everything.. could one really argue against a high possibility of there being some type of Creator or higher being out there? The argument without the beginning has left several holes in a thinker who is opposed to some type of god.

I'm not a philosopher. I'm not a teacher in logic. I'm not a scholar or a theologian.

I'm a preacher.

And the people 'out there'.. those who oppose me.. have some funny conclusions about me and my fate. A loss in a match results in there really is no god.. no super power.. no calling.. and shows a weak vessel. That's 'their' view. It's a view inside a closed container. Any loss that happens.. happens for a reason. Everything I do and have done has been for a purpose, and no matter how much I've said it and shown it... they conjure up something else and wait for me to break.

Those who are booed and hated themselves among people in this company.. hate me. Even the not-so fan favorites or popular among the boys are waiting for me to just leave.. or be silent. They say, 'maybe this loss will keep him quiet.. he gave up!', and the next thing I say is 'I'm in a fleshly body just like anyone. Flesh is weak and loses. There's always a purpose to why it happens the way it does.' They roll their eyes and hope that the next match will be my last.

Here I am. I haven't left and my message hasn't been weakened by any word, by any man, or by any action. It's as strong as it has ever been. Those who oppose me and the message are the ones who have become weakened. They are not as strong as they once were. They will all see it in the end.

A person driving in a car on the road can only see a few miles in a 360 view, and believe it's going to be the same up ahead. The one in the air, inside a helicopter, sees much further and knows the car will have to come to a stop because a tree has fallen in the road.

They all are on the road thinking nothing different than the past. Eli is just another preacher. Eli loses just like everyone else. Eli will eventually fall and we'll all be there to point fingers and say 'I told you so'. But as time will reveal... you were in the cars.. and I was in the sky above. I saw the warnings and you did not. I saw the big picture and you saw only the present moments. The Almighty's calling is without regret and will show true...

In time.

They wanted to make fun, party, and play their games. They don't want me there. They feel uneasy when my name is mentioned. They want to go in darkness and hide.. but there I am. I can be dark. I can show you evil. I had hoped they would take the warning of the coming judgment seriously. They chose. I feel bad for them. Some will come around to accept the truth. I already see the faces.

Even in his absence.. those who have followed his teaching and held tightly to his words.. do what they would do even if he were present. It would make any leader smile. When someone sins, the 'elders' he appointed take care of the individual(s) and solve it like Eli would. Every Sabbath, they would hold services.. singing songs to Almighty.. sharing testimonies.. and an elder would share a message from the holy word of the Almighty or the book of Eli, aka the second gospel of truth.

Their loyalty shows they believe every word that has come out of Eli's own mouth. They not only think it's true.. they see it as truth. There's no other way except the one way he has paved.

It's coming up on the most least favorite season of all: winter. People at the Promise Land are working diligently preparing for emergency snow storms. They are making sure their homes are well secure to keep the heat inside, and are going an extra mile to fix up Eli's home while he's away. They have a hope he'll return back to them shortly. At least they have his word to stand on.

The sky looks white outside. The temperature is dropping. The wind is barely there. The day still has several hours left, but its being said there could be a snow storm coming soon.

The people who have made their home at the Promise Land all gather together in a warm building they've been working on.. a new sanctuary.. and are led in prayer for the safety of everyone and that Almighty would bring Eli back home.. even for a few days. As they pray and seek out the Almighty... the front door is heard opening which causes heads to turn and eyes to open.. and there he is.

Eli James IV has returned home looking normal.. rested.. and happy.

The people cheer and begin praising Almighty for Eli's return at just the right time.. and praise Eli for returning to his people. He walks through the people.. everyone tries to press in just to touch him.. but he pushes his way through to the stage. He embraces Emma-Lee, Mary Beth, Becky, Maggie, and a few elders who were also on the stage. He turns to the people with a big smile and raises his arms..

"For I.. have.. returned.

Everyone cheers and claps loudly. Eli soaks in all the praise from his people. He closes his eyes and only can wonder what he's thinking...

They are a loyal people. Almighty has blessed them because of it and he'll reward them greatly. I can hear the excitement in their voices as they praise me and Almighty. This is just the beginning of the praise and worship.

Eli signals his hands for everyone to lower the noise for a brief moment. It's hard for the people to calm down, but eventually they slowly begin to fade from the loud noise to an awkward silence. They wait for Eli to speak but he just stands there with a smile and his arms stretched out like he's on a cross.

"A weary mind can lead a man into a strange pit, even if that pit is familiar territory. A weak mind accepts that pit and becomes something they were never meant to be.

They want me to be a false prophet.. they want me to be a contained believer like those who profess Christianity.. they want me to settle in.. hehe. They want me to be the laughing stock and want me to give in to their illusions. Then I say what if I gave it to them? What if we all became what they wanted? Let's have fun.

No one really understands what Eli saying and are unsure if they should clap or not. He stands there before them maintaining his grin and crazy wide-open eyes. A few elders start passing out golden chalices to everyone. Eli has lots of money so he came prepared for everyone to get one of their own. People start looking at the chalice and the red liquid in it and back at Eli.. Eli remains composed in his crazy looking state. Once everyone has their cup.. Eli looks around..

"Brothers and sisters.. we are together as one family serving with one purpose and serving one Creator. It is at this time we partake to remember the celebration of being free from our sins and called into a glorious life.

If you do not partake in this.. you do not belong and, therefore, you must separate yourselves from us. If you are with me.. then let everyone drink now.

Some peoples minds can't help but wonder if some were right all along... he's a crazy false prophet and this is their demise. Regardless of what they may think.. everyone partakes.

No one dies.

Everyone looks around to make sure no one is falling to the ground. Silence fills the room..

"Trust me. I've never steered you away. Follow me.. or be damned.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Dr. Zero (11-22-2013), Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (11-22-2013), Gunner B.Layfield (11-21-2013), John Austin (11-21-2013), LJ Havok (11-21-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-21-2013), Theo Pryce (11-21-2013), Tony Santos (11-23-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-24-2013)