Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Brain Salad (RP 1 of Many)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-21-2013, 10:10 AM

[Image: StaticTV_zps907bbfc0.gif]

Belail,,,,,,
Behemoth,,,,,
Beelzebub,,,,
Asmodeus,,,
Satanas,,
Lucifer,

The smell of burning, rotting flesh fills the vast baron air you are breathing. You see the blood of the dead washing upon the shores but yet you do nothing. As you scream for mercy and as the blood starts to slowly fall from your lips, you ask yourself "Was it all worth it?"...You then start to look towards that higher power in the sky for forgiveness but when he doesn't answer you, you realize that he indeed was a fallacy BUT when the higher power who reigns down below appears, you then know the true meaning of hell....

These are the words you hear from upon the static of your television screen. Your favorite television show has just been interrupted by XWF's own John Austin. As you listen to his deep dark voice from beyond the static, you wonder if it is safe to turn the channel but you get lost in his words..

They all scream "blasphemer!" and "evil!" at him but he showed them all, one by one who the true leader of men was. Those who signed their life away to him, have came out in best interest and I am one of his disciples. I have faced myths, legends and giants. They stood in the face of fear and laughed but what happened? ..they all met their untimely demise. It will be Lethal Lottery indeed for you LJ and Supernova.

LJ, we have a dark past. You preach the word of the so called good book. You want those to stick their hands out and praise his name in worship, well I call BULLSHIT!!!!!. Why don't you tell us some phony make believe stories from that book of how he healed the sick and gave the blind the ability to see again. Why not talk about how he turned water into wine and then walked across the water of life. You are just like all the other religious nuts out there, a sheep following every word. You know, when someone turns to the higher power, it is usually because no one will talk to them or accept you into their lives, so you have to go find some other means of acceptance. Well LJ, after Lethal Lottery, I will personally take you down to my savior and place you on his altar of hate. YOUR SOUL........IS MINEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belail,,,,,,
Behemoth,,,,,
Beelzebub,,,,
Asmodeus,,,
Satanas,,
Lucifer,

The man who holds the key to the true universe is considered the best. Supernova, you have been the key-holder to what is truly right in this world and it is about time that someone knocks you off your throne. One man was able to take you out since I have arrived and I will do diligence and claim the upset. See LJ is not a factor, as much as he will tell you that he is, he is not Nova. You are the one I am gunning after, not him. My savior has feasted on the souls of many. When the blood drips from his fangs and claws, I know I accomplished what I was set out to do but now, he wants your soul. Not because of who you are or what galaxy you represent. He wants your soul for the fact that you are on top of the food chain. I want you to step out of your house and look up at the moon tonight. When you see it beginning to turn red, that means your time is slowly ticking away....how long will you truly reign supreme???

SUDDENLY!!!!!!!!!!.....the static from your television screen dissipates and we seen John Austin himself on your television screen. It is like he is literally taking your soul away right from your very non-existent body

[Image: 8671269288_c7aa47b3c4_zpsfd614218.jpg]

meum nomen est Joannes Augusti et SUM SATANAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As John slowly blows out the candles around him, we hear the same chanting we have been hearing through this broadcast......

Belail,,,,,,
Behemoth,,,,,
Beelzebub,,,,
Asmodeus,,,
Satanas,,
Lucifer,

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Austin's post:
Christine Nash (11-22-2013), LJ Havok (11-21-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (11-22-2013)