Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 11:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
What a Night
Neil Capra Offline
Totally not crazy, I swear

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-15-2013, 07:22 PM

A Beautiful Night

Narrator: Christine Arlo

The moonlight makes the night almost look nice. I honestly can't believe what sleeping in a bed can do to someone's perspective. However, the night isn't nice, and it isn't peaceful, I know this for a fact. What's terrible though, is the fact that a lot of bad things happen at night. Because, despite how beautiful it looks out there, it isn't anything like that when you're stuck inside the night. It isn't nice when you're stuck inside it with out no escape. Most importantly, it is not peaceful when you see muggings, assaults, rapes, and murders occur inside the night, especially when it's at its darkest. Bad things happen to good people, and good things happen to bad people. If anyone has a problem with that at this point, they need to get over it.

Signed, 2/15/13

Actions Speak Louder

Narrator: Neil Capra

Christine said I ought to start writing things down in a journal or some shit because she's concerned about my mental health. Oh well, I don't have much else to do anyway, so fuck it. Today was another day, business as usual so to speak. It was cold, I found another hole in my coat that needs to be patched up. Maybe I could use that glove I found on the ground earlier today...
Fuck it. Moving on, I had another run in with one of Cardwell's goons today. That makes the 4th one this week alone. I guess they don't take kindly to one of their guys getting knocked the fuck out by a 50 something homeless war vet or something. It could be that they learned I actually have a source of income now. Too bad they won't get any of the money, it's going towards finding a place for the others, and some place far away from here for Christine and I. Oh well, planning can occur later, I'm too tired to think anymore. I don't know how to end this, so fuck potatoes, drink your vitamins, and eat your cocaine, or something like that.

C'est Tres Terrible

Speaker: Neil Capra

"I'm lost, so what is it I have a match with on Saturday? Cyren, right. Didn't he get decapitated? Look, decapitations and I have been getting real close in the last weeks. First a decapitation match, now I'm up against a glorified corpse? Look Cyren, I don't know what happened, and it's pretty fucking weird, so I honestly don't know what you're capable of. For that, I salute you. However, On Saturday, I'm looking to make a statement man, and who better to face if I want to make a statement than the supposed 'Last Legend?' So just keep rolling your eyes and thinking 'oh, he isn't so tough', because you'll find out that the person you challenged is indeed that tough, and you'll look the fool. I learn day by day what I'm capable of, whereas you look to have capped out weeks ago man, just remember that. I respect you, that doesn't mean i won't maim whatever you show up as come Saturday.
Edit Hate Post Like Post