Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
European Title Match @ Lethal Lottery?
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2013, 03:05 PM

Attention XWF!

An XWF pay per view can not go down without a European title defense. Currently, the XWF roster is too gutless to make a challenge toward Luca Arzegotti.

Here's what we're going to do.

ANYONE in the XWF that feels they deserve to have a shot at Arzegotti must come forward! Tell me WHY YOU and YOU ALONE deserve that title shot. I may just grant it.

OOC: In addition, if any non-Madness roster member is successful in being awarded this shot, and would happen to be successful in capturing said title, YOU WILL be expected to appear semi-regularly on Madness until such time as you are no longer champion. That is all.
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-19-2013, 03:05 PM

OOC: Didn't Luca already say he picked Tony Santos?

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2013, 03:33 PM

OOC: Luca is not the GM. Also, I'm not aware of this choice thing. My decision stands.

Impress me, get rewarded.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (11-19-2013)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2013, 03:43 PM

Fuckin' hell, Paul...

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2013, 04:04 PM

Tony stares at his computer screen, seeing Paul Heyman wipe out the nick nack paddy wack that Tony had thrown together hastily in order to goad Luca in to a match, and he sighs.

Really, Paul? Really? You're gonna pass up the opportunity to watch me face, not just ESP and her bionic boobies, not just Dr. Zero and his army of child clone saves, while also teaming up with a god damn white pride, Madison loving (since Madison trump Hitler on the terrible scale), Jew killer, but you don't want to see me run the gauntlet with the former Mr. Pantene Pro-V in a title match that you KNOW everyone wants to see? Really?

Two Madness members. Two pieces of shit who will at least keep a fucking title that's named after a continent that we barely compete in in OUR fucking country. No, no, that's not good enough for you. You want to be IMPRESSED. Well, Paul, I hope Liz Hathaway can impress you with some quips about Peter Gilmour's dick (since that's all she can ever wrap her fragile mind around). I hope Smoke Man can wax you all poetic in his talk of flowing seas and the meaning of life. Oh, and I really fucking hope that, for all of your posturing, Cam Lang steps up, bitches like your high school girlfriend after you attempt "the other way" in the back seat of a Camry (because you can't afford anything better than a Camry, Paulie), strokes your pole like he would for LJ, and gets a shot, just to make a mockery of your title, and you as a GM.

Luca vs. Santos equals a god damn Lethal Lotto masterpiece, Heyman, and if you don't see it, it just proves that you've progressed with the times as well as your hairline.

1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-19-2013, 04:15 PM

If you had a half quarter of a brain you would know that I don't even deal with Fatman anymore. He is the least of my worries.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-19-2013, 04:17 PM

Hey Paul, I don't really care who you pick for the prestigious opportunity to face your druggie champion, but if I may offer you a little performance critique.

Next time; keep your piece of alien trash as far away from anything Warfare as possible. Just because you and Morgan are more than content to see lackluster champions and title matches, doesn't mean Giovanni and I are.

Oh, who am I kidding?

No one wants to be associated with your trainwreck of a program. In hindsight, I don't even blame Radio.

Too bad you'll have to pick up his scraps when Eli James makes him into a sacrifice, or whatever the fuck his cult is doing this week.

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2013, 04:19 PM

Excuse me.... Miranda..... but.....

...your balls are showing.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Liz Hathaway (11-19-2013), Miranda Tigris (11-19-2013), Mr. Radio (11-19-2013), Theo Pryce (11-19-2013)
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-19-2013, 04:30 PM

(11-19-2013, 04:19 PM)Paul Heyman Said: Excuse me.... Miranda..... but.....

...your balls are showing.

Ow! That really hurts my feelings! Or at least it would, were it spoken by someone with more estrogen in one of their colossal man tits than I do in my entire body.

I mean, let's look at these "balls" in the same context as your idiot of a top draw's "Metaphorical dick," because while you were pacing back and forth in your office, mumbling how you were going to go up against his rule over you, the Black Circle's rule over you, that became a thing.

Your's are still in the satchel of one Morgan Eldred.

Maybe, once you get them back, you'll be able to think of a half decent response. Until then, keep your shit "talent" on your shit show.

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2013, 04:35 PM

Because me and my brother Luca will put on the greatest match of all time.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Wallace Witasick (11-19-2013)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2013, 04:50 PM

(11-19-2013, 04:15 PM)Liz Hathaway Said: If you had a half quarter of a brain you would know that I don't even deal with Fatman anymore. He is the least of my worries.

So, this is conditioned on me having a "half quarter" of a brain, correct? Because having anything close to a fully functioning brain would make me think otherwise, realizing your obsession with Gilmour's schlong, as well as truly understanding your level of stupidity. I get it now.

Thanks Liz.

1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2013, 06:56 PM

(11-19-2013, 04:35 PM)John Madison Said: Because me and my brother Luca will put on the greatest match of all time.

This sounds interesting.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2013, 08:44 PM

I've busted my ass for the past year. I deserve this more than anyone right now. The rest of you shitheads can pack your shit and get the fuck out of my federation if you don't like it. See if I give a fuck.

<--- Just look at this clip here to the left of your screen. That's me in the gym BUSTING MY ASS.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Sweet Cheapshots Offline
#MakingItLookEasy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2013, 09:09 PM

"Hey, Pauley, if I can throw my 2 cents in here, me and this certified Guido Luca have some unfinished business from back when he held the title that our resident Gilmour is trying to make famous. I also don't need to be in the gym busting my ass, I'm pretty sure I could win this match if I just woke up out of a coma."

[Image: 3169gerjpg_zpsb0cc2993.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sweet Cheapshots's post:
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2013, 09:10 PM

"Paul Heyman should just pencil himself in the match since apparently it's 'All about him.' What about Luca & Tony Santos vs. Paul Heyman. We won't even need to book it as a handicap match seeing as their won't be any weight advantages."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wallace Witasick's post:
Tony Santos (11-19-2013)