Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The best night of your life (VS. Luca RP#2)
Stagger_Jones Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

02-15-2013, 11:31 AM

The scene opens in the back stage area of the arena. Stagger Jones sits on a folding chair with a cigarette in one hand and a cheap bottle of bourbon in the other. He takes a long pull from the bottle. The liquid burns like fire down his throat, with scorching vapors exiting through his nostrils. He takes a long, slow drag of his cigarette, exhaling a thick white cloud of smoke which disperses slowly into nothing.

"Luca, Luca, Luca. The time draws near. Only mere moments now, until you and I meet head to head for MY debut match. I don't think you quite understood me when I told you that you're dealing with a man who has nothing to lose. You're dealing with a very dangerous individual. So it certainly seems appropriate that in the very match that I demonstrate my talents, we would be put into a match where anything goes. You see I thought I would be WRESTLING you in a standard match up but I have no complaints now that I know that I'm FIGHTING you in an X-TREME RULES match. We all know what kind of things are laying around the XWF just waiting to be smashed into someones face, or dug under their skin, just waiting to draw blood from an unsuspecting victim."

Stagger Jones takes another long drag of his cigarette as he stands out of the chair, not breaking eye contact from the camera. He blows a plume of smoke at the camera, filling the view with a temporary smoke screen before he continues.

"YOU SAID YOU WANTED A WAR, LUCA! Well I'm more that willing to give you that war. At the end of the night BONES WILL BE BROKEN. Yours, mine, your friend victoria there, maybe even the referee. When if comes down to what happens in that ring, you've yet to see what a real war looks like. You've yet to feel what a real war feels like. When the war is over, Don't think of it like I was trying to kill you. No, Luca, I'm going to LIBERATE you. Once you witness a true war between men, you don't leave it the same man. But I ask you this, Luca; when you emerge a changed man, will you be ready? Will you be ready to live with the creation that will be a result of my actions? Will you be ready when you realize for the first time in your life what REALLY MATTERS? You're just like the rest of the superstars here, wandering mindlessly in a sea of mediocrity. All you know is what you've been told to know. All you think is what you've been told to think. But consider yourself fortunate, as I am going to teach you a very different kind of lesson."

Stagger takes another long pull from his bottle and kicks the chair behind him before he starts to pace back and forth, pulling on his hair manically.

"This is only the beginning, Luca. It won't be long now until the beginning of the end of yourself as you know it. When it all ends you won't think of me as a loser any more. When it's all over, you'll realize that I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you. Now I'm not saying that when this is all over that you'll like me, or that we'll be friends. I don't need friends and I don't want them. But when I'm done with you, You're going to realize for the first time what it truly means to be alive. You're going to learn what pain is, and you're going to learn to love it. Because we always do. Tonight, here in Pyongyang, North Korea everyone is going to watch and learn first hand what your blood looks like. Everyone is going to know what it sounds like when your bones break. Everyone is going to witness a man being broken by a broken man. Tonight, for you, is going to be the best night of your life. Are you ready?"

Stagger Jones stares a cold, menacing look dead in the camera as the scene fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post