Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 05:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Terrible Fate (RP2)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-15-2013, 01:55 PM

Trouble

The night is black in a secluded and undisclosed location. The cold air crisp on the atmosphere of dread that fills the night. A car pulls up to the nondescript location. Just a car, with what seems to be an effort put forth by the owner to ensure that the car does not stand out in any way, shape, or form. Luca, alongside Kyle St. Michael step out of the car, dragging a struggling man along side them. The man shouts and screams for help, much to the laughter of the two.

Luca: "No one will hear you."

The man begins wildly thrashing around, the chain of his handcuffs flailing about. Kyle looks over at him, and with a snicker hits him in the back with a shovel. He isn't finished yet, and places his foot forcefully on the spot he hit. The duo begin digging a small ditch in the cold, hard, dirt. When the ditch becomes deep enough, they force the man into said ditch, bringing him to his knees.

"Now, tell me. Do you know who set up my friend?"

Man: "Fuck you! I'm not telling you shit!"

"Suit yourself."

Luca swings his shovel into the face of the man, knocking him unconscious. Blood drops from the shovel, and runs down his face. Without a single word, Luca and Kyle begin to shovel the dirt over his body and the ditch, careful to keep it off his face. They fill the ditch halfway, and then turn back to the car. They put the shovels in the car's trunk. They then get into the car, and drive away from the scene, glad of their lack of witnesses.

Bastard

"Hey Stagger, don't think I'm here to underestimate you. You should think however, about what you are saying. I mean let's face it, you have nothing to lose, so you say. I however, have a lot to lose. That makes this match much more important to me than it would ever be to you...

You claim Saturday will be the best day of my life, I highly doubt beating a headstrong no hoper will be the best day I've lived, thank you very much. You claim you'll break my bones, but that would require you to be sober enough to walk down the ramp, which if you could do that, I'd be more impressed than if you were to do anything you say you'd do to me.

Don't you see? You can't beat me, loser. I won't allow it. I'm better than you, and on Saturday, I'm going to prove how pathetic you truly are...

Goodnight, you bastard."

d

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post