Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wave Your Metaphorical Dicks at Me to Prove You Got What it Takes to Lose to Me
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

11-18-2013, 02:51 PM

Come at me, pussbags.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(11-18-2013), Damien Callaway (11-18-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (11-18-2013)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

11-18-2013, 04:20 PM

(11-18-2013, 04:09 PM)Olive Pendershore Said: How could anyone pass this up?

Oh.

Because they don't need your approval for the match. They just need to get the boss to arrange it.

Way to attempt something there though champ. Now go and pass out in that garbage can full of puke you woke up next to. Someone will wake you when you can be of use.

Hey sweetheart. I know you're new here, so let me offer you a tidbit of knowledge. Scratch that, how about two?

One: I know this, and the other flunkees know this.

Two: That isn't going to stop them from lining up around the block to get their licks in at me. Because, with how much hatred a lot of this roster has for me, it would take a whole hell of a lot more than one match for everyone to be involved. Even if the boss (whichever of the twenty thousand there seem to be for some odd fucking reason) books three guys, they're still alienating a locker room full of hopefuls.

In essence, they're bowing before me. To the point where Paul Heyman let me get away with this exact same stunt the first time I defended this trinket.

I do like your spunk, however. Delivery could use a little work.

Eight out of ten. Have heard stupider. Much stupider. Congrats, you aren't utterly useless.

That's a start, I guess...

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-18-2013, 04:26 PM

Hmm. How about; 'you're an asshole, I think I can beat you, let's go pussywagon'?

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

11-18-2013, 04:57 PM

(11-18-2013, 04:49 PM)Olive Pendershore Said:
(11-18-2013, 04:26 PM)Smoke Man Said: Hmm. How about; 'you're an asshole, I think I can beat you, let's go pussywagon'?

Oh look. It begins. I don't know Luca....looks like you got a real winner here. I'm not sure how anyone will top this guy.

I know, it's great! Maybe I should just give it to mouthbreather number one, seeing as though he managed to string together every fucking thing people say into one convenient package.

No no, I'll wait for a bit. It's barely even a party until Gilmour shows up to make himself look like an imbecile in an attempt to sound threatening.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Andrew Morrison (11-19-2013)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-18-2013, 08:17 PM

I'm surprised more people aren't stepping up to directly challenge Luca. I guess I raised a bunch of pussies. Fuck XWF. I quit.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(11-19-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-18-2013)
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-18-2013, 08:31 PM

Wallace Witasick rolls over in his grave and sits upright.

"Even Paul Heyman would be smart enough to see that Dean Moxley is the perfect choice for Luca's 'metaphorical dick' being as it's size is similar to that of a nine year old."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wallace Witasick's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (11-18-2013)
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-18-2013, 08:35 PM

• I think I just got an erection.

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dean Moxley McGovern's post:
(11-19-2013)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

11-18-2013, 08:37 PM

(11-18-2013, 08:31 PM)Wallace Witasick Said: Wallace Witasick rolls over in his grave and sits upright.

"Even Paul Heyman would be smart enough to see that Dean Moxley is the perfect choice for Luca's 'metaphorical dick' being as it's size is similar to that of a nine year old."

And even Wallace Witasick's corpse would be able to realize that my "metaphorical dick" isn't flopping everywhere, as I don't need to show mine. They need to show their's. See how it works to be on the top of the mountain? Oh no? Makes sense, seeing as though your show was always six feet under. Glad to see you finally reached its level.

Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick (11-18-2013)
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-18-2013, 08:41 PM

Dean gets even more excited at the turn of events. He pulls his chair up and grabs a bag of extra butter popcorn. He starts pumping his fist into the air and some of his friends join him in a chant:
  • Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-18-2013, 08:54 PM

(11-18-2013, 08:37 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said:
(11-18-2013, 08:31 PM)Wallace Witasick Said: Wallace Witasick rolls over in his grave and sits upright.

...my "metaphorical dick" isn't flopping everywhere, as I don't need to show mine. They need to show their's.

"Sorry, I misunderstood, I didn't realize you were interested in an actual dick showing contest. I thought you wanted a legitimate opponent for the pay per view. My bad. Should we book you against Rose Smith instead?"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wallace Witasick's post:
Tony Santos (11-18-2013)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

11-18-2013, 09:05 PM

(11-18-2013, 08:54 PM)Wallace Witasick Said:
(11-18-2013, 08:37 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said:

...my "metaphorical dick" isn't flopping everywhere, as I don't need to show mine. They need to show their's.

"Sorry, I misunderstood, I didn't realize you were interested in a dick showing contest. I thought you wanted a legitimate opponent for the pay per view. My bad. Should we book you against Rose Smith then?"

Cute. Making a comment on the only thing that you can that won't bring more shame upon your corpse than already exists. Nevermind the comments about your failure of a show, because Luca makes a couple of dick jokes, and suddenly, you attempt to twist it into something nice and "embarrassing" because you weren't all too confident with the state of your own manhood when you were alive.

Because again, as the champion, the man with the title that others want, needs to actually prove that he deserves the match (you know, or maybe not, the reason behind the metaphorical dicks comment in the first place). Fucking brilliant, Witasick! It's an utter shock that your vision of Warfare was a fucking flop, and that you're a fucking corpse now.

Oh wait, no it isn't. You'd make champions repeat their accomplishments when they already were penciled in to defend.

So, please. Go back to misinterpreting everything ever. Because at the end of the day, I'm wearing my metaphorical dick on my shoulder.

My possible opponents have yet to whip them out.

Come on, pussies! Wallace Witasick's corpse will be my opponent at this rate!

Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-18-2013, 09:30 PM

(11-18-2013, 09:05 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said:
(11-18-2013, 08:37 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said: ...my "metaphorical dick" isn't flopping everywhere, as I don't need to show mine. They need to show their's.

"Sorry, I misunderstood, I didn't realize you were interested in a dick showing contest. I thought you wanted a legitimate opponent for the pay per view. My bad. Should we book you against Rose Smith then?"

Cute. Making a comment on the only thing that you can that won't bring more shame upon your corpse than already exists. Nevermind the comments about your failure of a show, because Luca makes a couple of dick jokes, and suddenly, you attempt to twist it into something nice and "embarrassing" because you weren't all too confident with the state of your own manhood when you were alive.

Because again, as the champion, the man with the title that others want, needs to actually prove that he deserves the match (you know, or maybe not, the reason behind the metaphorical dicks comment in the first place). Fucking brilliant, Witasick! It's an utter shock that your vision of Warfare was a fucking flop, and that you're a fucking corpse now.

Oh wait, no it isn't. You'd make champions repeat their accomplishments when they already were penciled in to defend.

So, please. Go back to misinterpreting everything ever. Because at the end of the day, I'm wearing my metaphorical dick on my shoulder.

"Yeah I guess you're right Luca. WE can't seem to lure Moxley into opposing you. But hey we tried. I saw Moxley waving his 'real' dick around on the 'playground' the other day talking about how he wanted a title match. But apparently he doesn't have the 'testicular fortitude' to accept this challenge here. I was only trying to 'stir the pot' because I thought that was part of a GM's job description, but I guess that may have changed since I left. My bad. The big dick jokes weren't enough to get that child molester enticed in this match . As it appears at this moment he's content with sitting on the sidelines. Fair enough. As HARD as we tried with our dick metaphors they still weren't good enough. I hate to say this but I think Luca and Shane may be right. The XWF is a bunch of pussies."
Hate Post Like Post
Walter "Waldo" Wilcox Offline
Where Am I?

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

11-18-2013, 09:36 PM

I'll fight.

[Image: d41f315c-35cf-4a1f-906b-b0e8cdbf328d_zpsc0f0f7a2.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-18-2013, 09:59 PM

luca has a metaphorical dick?! I didnt know he had one.

and still obsessed eh luca? suck my dick!! chump!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-18-2013, 10:00 PM

(11-18-2013, 09:05 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said:
(11-18-2013, 08:37 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said: ...my "metaphorical dick" isn't flopping everywhere, as I don't need to show mine. They need to show their's.

I've made my intentions clear, Luca. I want in on this god damn thing ALONGSIDE my Lethal Lotto match. I talked about your testicles not dropping yet!! Do puberty jokes not count for anything anymore?!? Nothing?? I even plugged L'Oreal for no god damn reason, except to use it to make fun of you!! I hate French people and I hate French companies, Luca.

Oh, and fuck you. We've never faced off one on one, so why not let me embarrass you while I'm running my own little masochistic gauntlet (with the sole intention of making my turkey smothered in gravy the next day taste THAT much better)?

I want your belt, and I wanna help your balls drop by turning you in to a MAN in that ring. Oh wait, now I sound like Dean...

Well, fuck it. Get your bitchdaddy to book this shit.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-18-2013, 10:02 PM

"SUCK MY DICK METAPHORICALLY!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Wallace Witasick's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-19-2013), Tony Santos (11-18-2013)
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-18-2013, 10:07 PM

Did someone say metaphor? Because no one consulted me.

God's sakes, Luca. Let it never be said that I don't like you. I do. I think you're a man with his eyes on the prize: the prize of...well, I don't really know. You're something of an enigma, no? A rebel without a cause. No, no. That's all...that's all cliched. More of just a rebel. Another stained tile on the bloodied bathroom floor. But that's not a bad thing, necessarily. You have guts. But some people would like to see what they look like arranged on a fine silver platter.

But...metaphorical dicks. Okay, so signifier...dicks? Right. And the signified? Open for interpretation. I'll leave that to your imagination. You have a good head. Maybe it will go the way of John the Baptist. More platter imagery. Dinner is served, mate.

I'm not going to fight you, Luca. Not in this fashion. I'm not going to grovel at your dirty feet and beg for a shot. I'll earn it in some manner. Heck, Madness isn't even my territory! Only a fool would jump in there without backup! But this is the Lethal Lottery -- quite different. Warfare's territory, if I'm not mistaken. Home turf. Safe and sound. I'm not going to beg, but I'm not going to refuse. Leave your tainted, HIV-infested needles at home. You're coming into my word. And the borders are lined with the crucified.

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mystica's post:
AlexandraCallaway (11-18-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (11-19-2013), Tony Santos (11-19-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2013, 09:58 AM

*John pulls out his penis, walks up to Luca, and hugs him while forcing Luca's head onto his breast.*

Luca, my brother. Unlike the rest of these superstars, I'm not afraid to admit that it would be an honor to wrestle you for the European Title. In fact, it would please me so much that im willing to beg for this opportunity. Choose me, my brother.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(11-19-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (11-19-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-19-2013, 10:45 AM

^^creepy

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(11-19-2013)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

11-19-2013, 01:08 PM

Well, John. I would have no qualms about going up against you, had I not made my decision already.

Tony Santos, ladies and gents.

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison (11-19-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2013, 04:13 PM

It warms my heart to see you all wasting your time. Luca Arzegotti is not the General Manager. Paul Heyman is.

If Tony gets to challenge Luca at Lethal Lottery, it'll be because I made that decision. Not Luca. Not Tony. Not Madison. Not even .

You can all suck my dick as I digress!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Tony Santos (11-19-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-20-2013)
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-19-2013, 04:18 PM

OOC: Yeah guys, you heard the man! If you have any snarky comments to make toward Luca or anyone else in hopes of getting a title shot, head over to Heyman's thread located in this same forum. I would code it in this reply, but I'm far too lazy to!

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miranda Tigris's post:
Tony Santos (11-19-2013)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-19-2013, 04:26 PM

Watch yourself Paul or the Twinkies might suddenly be gone again. You remember that right? I could make them disappear again, Paul...

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(11-19-2013), Tony Santos (11-19-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-19-2013)