Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here We Go Again!
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-18-2013, 01:34 PM

After giving the title to Jenny, Smoke regrets his decision and decides he wants it back.

So he punts Mitch in the bualls and swiftly rolls him up!

4x UFO Champion! Make it so!

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Matthew Mitchell Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

11-18-2013, 01:43 PM

(11-18-2013, 01:34 PM)Smoke Man Said: After giving the title to Jenny, Smoke regrets his decision and decides he wants it back.

So he punts Mitch in the bualls and swiftly rolls him up!

4x UFO Champion! Make it so!

Roll up, the signature has Pin underneath 1x Xtreme Champion, and just to be safe Pin could be pronounced Pun also... In that link you showed..... in the address it has uid, which is pin backwards. I checked that page, and I couldn't find any.. soo.... Yeah....

Edit:!!!!! In between Win-Loss, the - means Pin when you hold your mouse over it!!! nice try!!!

Edit: (this is after the pin.. just thought I'd point it out... just in case...) ALL hyphens hgave a hiddebn meaning of pin!

Marshall kicks out, and then flips off Smoke Man, hits a stunner, and sends him to the moon! What an oversell!
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-18-2013, 01:53 PM

Hidden pin in the hyphen in the sig between "win" and "loss" if you hover

Shane walks into the room and has absolutely no fucking clue what's going on here. Why is the title being passed around like a hot potato and nobody invited Shane to play?

Shane pulls a potato out and drops it on the floor. He pulls out his cell phone and makes a call.

: Yeah buddy I've planted it. Let met get a cheeseburger and a countdown of FIVE. Go!

He hangs up and runs away as fast as humanly possible.

Five seconds later the potato explodes and sends Marshall, Jenny and Smoke Man flying in different directions.

New Champ: Smoke Man

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post