Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 09:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Out of The Frying Pan and Into The Shit
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-18-2013, 11:58 AM

Quick OOC Note: I apologise ahead of time for this piss-poor attempt by me. Couldn't think of anything and just did not want to no-show. This is all you get, unfortunately, sorry again.

The XWF is a harsh mistress. One minute you're beating the shit out of a scrawny interviewer, the next you're on top of the goddamn work, and the one after you're kissing the dirt with an ass full of shoe polish from your last severe ass-kicking.

And now the XWF management, in their infinite wisdom, have decided to place me and Liz, who are not the best of friends right now, in a match against two-thirds of the stinking Trio Tag Champions.

Monday Night Madness everyone!

So this 'rivalry', if you even want to call it that, between me, Shane, and Liz has sort of been boiling... in the same sense that a disabled snail is breaking the sound barrier by slithering across molasses when it's raining... raining acid. And because of that, I assume that tonight's 'long awaited' encounter between the two of us is supposed to spice things up a bit, aye? Sit back and watch the goddamn fireworks, right guys?

Well I regret to inform you that no; no there won't be any fireworks. Just an ass-whooping at the expense of the dynamic duo of the psycho lesbian and the time-travelling crusader!

But just remember this, Liz. If you try anything tonight, I won't hesitate to throw you in front of a fucking runaway train.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (11-18-2013)